Stray Fawn Community

✀ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔠π”₯π”¬π” π”¬π”©π”žπ”±π”’ π”£π”žπ” π”±π”¬π”―π”Ά ✀ 𝔯𝔭/𝔰𝔦π”ͺ ✀

savya

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"She only told me that your an idiot" snowy murmured "Gone as in dead?" Snowy asked

β€œNo. Unless you want me to make him. He’s under my control, until I’m satisfied.”

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Satisfied?" Snowy asked, not really caringΒ 

β€œYes. Now. Tell me about your life.” she asked, ssummoning a two luxurious chairs and a polished wooden table.

33 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(How did I not see that you replied-

"Nah" Snowy said, bored

β€œSay.” she said, growing impatient.

//HAHAHAHA NOW YOU’RE THE ONE WHO FORGETS TO REPLY /hj /lh

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"No. I said I'm not interested. Take your monsters away before I get angry" she flicked her ears, irritated

β€œI’M TRYING TO COOPERATE HERE. Tell me your life an maybe, just maybe, I’ll give you a knew life.” she said.

A new life didn’t sound bad, but it didn’t sound either. Just think about all memories you’ll forget, and all the people you won’t remember.

4 hours ago, piece of bread said:

β€œI’M TRYING TO COOPERATE HERE. Tell me your life an maybe, just maybe, I’ll give you a knew life.” she said.

A new life didn’t sound bad, but it didn’t sound either. Just think about all memories you’ll forget, and all the people you won’t remember.

"I'm fine with my current life" Snowy said cheerfully. She liked her current life. She was also thoroughly amused by annoying her.

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"I'm fine with my current life" Snowy said cheerfully. She liked her current life. She was also thoroughly amused by annoying her.

β€œUgh you’’re impossible, stupid children I hate this job. Now neither of us can go.” she sat and began eating a biscuit, which, she summoned out of nowhere,

7 hours ago, piece of bread said:

β€œUgh you’’re impossible, stupid children I hate this job. Now neither of us can go.” she sat and began eating a biscuit, which, she summoned out of nowhere,

"It's true; I am impossible" snowy chirped charmingly

38 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Like annoying you?" Snowy asked innocently

She ignored you and kept walking. β€œI’m not the lady you were talking to, if you didn’t realize. So don’t bother me or you’ll have another person wanting to kill you.” she snapped her fingers and got into a sweater and some sweatpants and kept walking further.

26 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

She ignored you and kept walking. β€œI’m not the lady you were talking to, if you didn’t realize. So don’t bother me or you’ll have another person wanting to kill you.” she snapped her fingers and got into a sweater and some sweatpants and kept walking further.

"I like bothering people who go though all the trouble to try bothering me" Snowy snorted

15 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"I like bothering people who go though all the trouble to try bothering me" Snowy snorted

She cursed silently and kept walking. β€œMy name is Erica. Erica Fischer. If you get out of this place tell everybody that the disappearance of Erica Fischer was because she died of a unknown sickness.”

8 hours ago, piece of bread said:

She cursed silently and kept walking. β€œMy name is Erica. Erica Fischer. If you get out of this place tell everybody that the disappearance of Erica Fischer was because she died of a unknown sickness.”

"Sure" snowy mumbled. "How do I get out?" She asked, not expecting an answer

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Then why am I here?" Snowy asked

β€œYou were supposedΒ to tell your life to me, then I would tell it to the creepy women, I would be set free, and something’s happens to you.”