Stray Fawn Community

✤ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 ✤ 𝔯𝔭/𝔰𝔦𝔪 ✤

savya

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

He shrugged. 'Go take a look if you want, I'm looking at this machine.' but he quickly lost interest and went over to snowy, taking the box and looking inside. 

Snowy shrieked quietly in horror. "Be careful! Whats in that thing!?" she squeaked

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy shrieked quietly in horror. "Be careful! Whats in that thing!?" she squeaked

'Uhhh... It looks like.. Nothing?' there was nothing in the box, but Viktor had a distinct feeling something had been there, only moments before. 

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"I hearded a cry whened i wooked at it!" She cried quietly

'That sounds like a you problem.' He grinned, already turning to walk away. 'Besides, it's not like buildings are haunted or anything. That's stupid. Imagine staying in one spot for your entire afterlife.' He thought he heard a small cry, just for a second, but he shrugged it off. Probably nothing. 

26 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'That sounds like a you problem.' He grinned, already turning to walk away. 'Besides, it's not like buildings are haunted or anything. That's stupid. Imagine staying in one spot for your entire afterlife.' He thought he heard a small cry, just for a second, but he shrugged it off. Probably nothing. 

Snowy tilted her head at the box. She knew it wasnt ordinary. She turned away, too, and she walked in a different direction from them both, feeling jittery

54 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy tilted her head at the box. She knew it wasnt ordinary. She turned away, too, and she walked in a different direction from them both, feeling jittery

After a few seconds of walking, she dropped into a crouch and stalked back, and used her special senses to try and track/find what made the noises

10 hours ago, lizardcake said:

"what's the dark place?"

“It’s a…can someone else explain it to her?” Mary asked, she glanced around but nobody responded. “Okay…the dark place is a place where ‘bad souls’ go. If you refuse to go to the ‘good place’ or the ‘heavens’ then you get stuck here in the living world. Unless your soul gets sucked out. Bad souls with no heart are supposed to directly go to the dark place, but if they have enough soul stuff they stay here, in the living. She…she takes OUR soul so she can stay here to cause trouble.”

-other

( //this ‘dark place’ part was inspired by a bunch of horror genre books :] )

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

After a few seconds of walking, she dropped into a crouch and stalked back, and used her special senses to try and track/find what made the noises

10 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

You both end up getting bored of walking around the place. Neither of have looked at anything interesting.

But wait, both of you suddenly spot a BIG cart. It smelt so good, the smell of chocolate and all those good things.

-go to the box

-talk to each other

-other

21 hours ago, Pale said:

talk to each other

'I'm not going over to that.' Viktor said out loud. 'You go first.' 

He looked slightly scared and weirded out. Carts full of sweets weren't supposed to just, spawn, in the middle of nowhere. 

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

He looked slightly scared and weirded out. Carts full of sweets weren't supposed to just, spawn, in the middle of nowhere. 

*Snowy nodded and went into a hunting Crouch. She slithered forward soundlessly and went to peer into it

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

*Snowy nodded and went into a hunting Crouch. She slithered forward soundlessly and went to peer into it

You looked inside and you found chocolates. Not just any chocolates. Your favorite. But should you eat it? That’s not a good habit, eating whatever you find, but you really wanted to eat it.

-eat it

-show Viktor

-step on it

-other

7 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

You waited for Snowy to do something about the box.

-wait for Snowy

-other

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

*She grabbed the chocolate to show Viktor

Viktor gave a yelp and backpedaled, hitting his head against a low wooden beam. 

'Snowy!' he snapped. But he still went a bit forward and looked at the chocolate. It looked ordinary? 

'A cat probably pissed on that. Best not to eat it.' He was unsure though. It did look really good... 

25 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Viktor gave a yelp and backpedaled, hitting his head against a low wooden beam. 

'Snowy!' he snapped. But he still went a bit forward and looked at the chocolate. It looked ordinary? 

'A cat probably pissed on that. Best not to eat it.' He was unsure though. It did look really good... 

((EXCUSE ME THERE IS AN INNAPROPRIATE WORD THERE AS FAR AS MY MUM TELLS ME))

"Well, if we ARE gonna eat it, YOU first, no-guts. I got it out, you take it in. Thats how it works." Snowy hissed

7 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

((EXCUSE ME THERE IS AN INNAPROPRIATE WORD THERE AS FAR AS MY MUM TELLS ME))

"Well, if we ARE gonna eat it, YOU first, no-guts. I got it out, you take it in. Thats how it works." Snowy hissed

Viktor frowned at it, before taking it. He'd better get this over with. He steeled himself and ate it. And if he died it would show Snowy to stop being so annoying. 

5 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Viktor frowned at it, before taking it. He'd better get this over with. He steeled himself and ate it. And if he died it would show Snowy to stop being so annoying. 

Snowy watched intently before asking, "Are you alright?" She asked softly. "Do you feel odd? or just having the time of your life?"

12 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy watched intently before asking, "Are you alright?" She asked softly. "Do you feel odd? or just having the time of your life?"

Snowy didnt really wait for an answer before dropping onto all four feet and stalked over to the box she was at before

On 12/23/2022 at 5:12 AM, Fox leaf said:

Snowy didnt really wait for an answer before dropping onto all four feet and stalked over to the box she was at before

You looked at the box and theres was no chocolate.

-poke the box

-talk to Viktor

-other