Stray Fawn Community

✀ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔠π”₯π”¬π” π”¬π”©π”žπ”±π”’ π”£π”žπ” π”±π”¬π”―π”Ά ✀ 𝔯𝔭/𝔰𝔦π”ͺ ✀

savya

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

She grabbed the body carefully and flew down from the roof. She dropped it Infront of Viktor. She flew back up to examine the machine again

Viktor immediately went pale, and gasped. He took a few steps back.Β 

'Christ, what happened to them?' he muttered, fear and pity in his voice. He'd never seen a dead body before. Not like this, not so... Crushed. 'Snowy?' he called out, but she had already flown up back to the attic. He felt his blood boil slightly. Of course she just found a dead body, of a child no less, and left him to deal with it. The body was mangled, and picking it up was the last thing he wanted to do. But they had to be buried... He sighed to himself internally, picked up the body gently and took the hallway that led outside.Β 

2 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

they smiled back

((hfjklhfgkl what do i do now

(Idk, my character is kind of carrying a dead body, maybe that could be your body while you were still alive???)Β 

17 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Christ, what happened to them?' he muttered, fear and pity in his voice. He'd never seen a dead body before. Not like this, not so... Crushed. 'Snowy?' he called out, but she had already flown up back to the attic. He felt his blood boil slightly. Of course she just found a dead body, of a child no less, and left him to deal with it. The body was mangled, and picking it up was the last thing he wanted to do. But they had to be buried... He sighed to himself internally, picked up the body gently and took the hallway that led outside.Β 

She flew back down and dropped the machine where it was. "It was crusheded by barrels." She said, pointing to the body

7 hours ago, lizardcake said:

they smiled back

((hfjklhfgkl what do i do now

Mary went back to the others, you assumed she was helping with the plan. But of course, you were the β€˜younger ones’ and couldn’t participate until the plan was final. You decided to wander around the factory, hopingΒ sheΒ wouldn’t catch you again.

You saw one of the alive ones carrying a body. Wait, you knew who’s body it was. It was Daniel’s.Β YourΒ brother. He came looking for you when you disappeared, and there was his body. Daniel wasn’t with the other ghosts, and yet his body was here. You wanted to follow the alive person, but you wanted to stay away fromΒ her.

-follow Viktor

-stay where you are

-try to get involved int he plan

-other

7 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

You sat outside, and found a shovel. This poor child had no family or friends at his short little funeral. You decided to dig up a big hole, and throw the body in. But it wasn’t right. Nobody would know what happened to the body, nobody knew who he was. Nobody would know he was buried here, near a creepy old factory. You didn’t want to do anything else about this situation.

-go to Snowy

-stay there

-other

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

She flew back down and dropped the machine where it was. "It was crusheded by barrels." She said, pointing to the body

"even think of dead, I go sad. It is unsettling to me. I wouldn't bury it yet" she added

"I have seen many dead. First time is worst, yes, but seeing them become dead is awful. Trust that for that is what I have seen" snowy spoke

//can you like, put this in one reply?? just edit it, i’m likely to see the edited version anyway.

Viktor buried it anyways.Β 

-go back to the attic if there’s more dead bodies

-stay where you are

-go to Viktor

-other

6 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

Β 

You saw him burying Daniel. You realized you were outside. This was forbidden, ifΒ sheΒ ever caught you outside…that was bad. Really bad. But you stayed, and floated down to Daniel’s grave. β€œRosemary..?” You thought you heard someone say. You looked back, and there was nobody but Viktor, who was looking at where he just buried Daniel. You were imagining Daniel was here. Of course, he was in the good place where ever body was happy and nobody was threatened to stay in a old factory.

-go inside

-stay outside

-try catching Viktor’s attention

-other

30 minutes ago, Pale said:

//can you like, put this in one reply?? just edit it, i’m likely to see the edited version anyway.

Viktor buried it anyways

-go to Viktor

((Ill do it when I'm on computer

Snowy flew to Viktor and touched town on all four feet beside Viktor.

She sat down and started grooming her fur and found lots of chunks of chocolate and bones.

She was a bit scared to continue but she finished grooming herself.

The chocolate made her slightly dizzy, so she flew back to the fountain and splashed water on her face

Β 

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

@Pale?))

I’m not going to be very active for while but I do check 4-5 times a day

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

((Ill do it when I'm on computer

Snowy flew to Viktor and touched town on all four feet beside Viktor.

She sat down and started grooming her fur and found lots of chunks of chocolate and bones.

She was a bit scared to continue but she finished grooming herself.

The chocolate made her slightly dizzy, so she flew back to the fountain and splashed water on her face

Β 

The water was colder then before…

-go back to Viktor

-other

2 minutes ago, Pale said:

I’m not going to be very active for while but I do check 4-5 times a day

The water was colder then before…

-other

It made her feel more dizzy. Why was the water so cold? She drank some water to see if that's what happened.

(Please do some drama here for me)

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

Β 

You tried your hardest, Clapping, stomping, tickling, speaking…you tried all of it. Then you started blowing on him, if wind would catch his attention.

@YourLocalStranger

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

It made her feel more dizzy. Why was the water so cold? She drank some water to see if that's what happened.

(Please do some drama here for me)

//how do i make drama about you washing your face??

The world started spinning. Your stomach started hurting. You hadn’t ate anything…was it the air? No. You laid on the ground hugging yourself. It didn’t feel better.

-try going to Viktor

-stay where you are

-other

24 minutes ago, Pale said:

-stay where you are

((i meant like passing out or something weird or an ambush or SOMETHING))

She curled into a ball in the water of the fountain. She stored even more water in case she needed it then got out. Her fur was dry apart from the water inside it. She flew back up to the attic and she felt herself pass out there

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

((i meant like passing out or something weird or an ambush or SOMETHING))

She curled into a ball in the water of the fountain. She stored even more water in case she needed it then got out. Her fur was dry apart from the water inside it. She flew back up to the attic and she felt herself pass out there

You saw a shadow. You were probably hallucinating…

β€œOh what do we have here??”

-find who’s there

-stay where you are

-other

15 hours ago, Pale said:

other

Viktor saw Snowy come over, but she left as quickly as she came. He had finished burying the poor boy, but hated just leaving him here, like this. A quick look around and he found an old broken branch. He snapped it in half, and since he didn't know the boys name, drew a crude drawing of the boys necklace.Β It definitely won't last as long as a gravestone.Β He thought, as he stuck the brach into the ground at the top of the grave.Β But it was something.Β 

'I should probably call the police as well' he said out loud, to make the place feel less lonely. He felt chills all over himself. Kind of like a strange wind. It felt so cold... He looked about himself but saw nothing. No one. He thought he heard a voice, kind of like the one he and Snowy heard when they just entered the old building.Β 

'Nothing. It's nothing.' He said out loud. He picked up his phone, but it was out of battery. 'Of course.' he snapped, looking angrily down at it. Maybe Snowys one would work? He set off into the factory to find her.Β