Stray Fawn Community

✤ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 ✤ 𝔯𝔭/𝔰𝔦𝔪 ✤

savya

25 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Viktor saw Snowy come over, but she left as quickly as she came. He had finished burying the poor boy, but hated just leaving him here, like this. A quick look around and he found an old broken branch. He snapped it in half, and since he didn't know the boys name, drew a crude drawing of the boys necklace. It definitely won't last as long as a gravestone. He thought, as he stuck the brach into the ground at the top of the grave. But it was something. 

'I should probably call the police as well' he said out loud, to make the place feel less lonely. He felt chills all over himself. Kind of like a strange wind. It felt so cold... He looked about himself but saw nothing. No one. He thought he heard a voice, kind of like the one he and Snowy heard when they just entered the old building. 

'Nothing. It's nothing.' He said out loud. He picked up his phone, but it was out of battery. 'Of course.' he snapped, looking angrily down at it. Maybe Snowys one would work? He set off into the factory to find her. 

Snowy had flown down to the fountain again and had drank more of the water.

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

@YourLocalStranger!!! Im pretty sure your online, and i gtg bed rlly soon so if ur gonna reply, pls do it soon)

21 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy had flown down to the fountain again and had drank more of the water.

Viktor walked over. He looked extremely unhappy. 

'We should just go. We found a literal dead body.' He scowled. 'And why are you drinking that!? You don't know how long it's been there!' he yelled, slapping the water out of her hand. He was so done with this place. 

'Come on.' He grabbed her by the wing and half dragged her down the hallway. 

9 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Viktor walked over. He looked extremely unhappy. 

'We should just go. We found a literal dead body.' He scowled. 'And why are you drinking that!? You don't know how long it's been there!' he yelled, slapping the water out of her hand. He was so done with this place. 

'Come on.' He grabbed her by the wing and half dragged her down the hallway. 

"Hey! Paws to yourself, all right!?" Snowy squeaked. "I'm part cat so I have better tastes than you!" She growled, ripping her wing out of his grasp. She stored some water in her paw.

13 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Hey! Paws to yourself, all right!?" Snowy squeaked. "I'm part cat so I have better tastes than you!" She growled, ripping her wing out of his grasp. She stored some water in her paw.

'Just because you're a wierdo doesn't mean you're immune to tapeworms.' He scoffed. 'But whatever. Let's just leave.' 

He walked down the hallway. He saw the doorway in front of him, and didn't check to see if Snowy was following. 

16 hours ago, Pale said:

I probably have a different time zone then you so I might be sleeping when your active-

I think I have a different time zone as well. Whenever I go to sleep and wake up and look at this topic, it gained like a full page lol. 

9 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Just because you're a wierdo doesn't mean you're immune to tapeworms.' He scoffed. 'But whatever. Let's just leave.' 

He walked down the hallway. He saw the doorway in front of him, and didn't check to see if Snowy was following. 

She stalked after him

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

She stalked after him

11 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

You both walked up into the large metal doorway, and pushed it. It didn’t budge.

-push harder

-other

11 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I think I have a different time zone as well. Whenever I go to sleep and wake up and look at this topic, it gained like a full page lol. 

I live in Texas (the U.S.) 

pretty sure your on the other side of the world lmao

12 hours ago, Pale said:

You both walked up into the large metal doorway, and pushed it. It didn’t budge.

-push harder

-other

I live in Texas (the U.S.) 

pretty sure your on the other side of the world lmao

(I live in Ireland, which is right beside the UK, so yeah the other side of the world lol) 

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Is stuck! Is there a Money-Wasting-For-Drinks-Or-Snacks-Breaker around here?" She said referring to a crowbar.

'What?' he said weakly, still pushing on the door. He finally stepped back and looked at it. 'We need a crowbar.' 

He gave it one last mighty shove, running at it with his shoulder. 

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(I live in Ireland, which is right beside the UK, so yeah the other side of the world lol) 

'What?' he said weakly, still pushing on the door. He finally stepped back and looked at it. 'We need a crowbar.' 

He gave it one last mighty shove, running at it with his shoulder. 

Of course you’d find a crowbar here! In a factory! What could be so normal?

There was no crowbar. But you did find a chainsaw.

(your choice)

4 hours ago, Pale said:

Of course you’d find a crowbar here! In a factory! What could be so normal?

There was no crowbar. But you did find a chainsaw.

(your choice)

'Chainsaw. Cool.' He said, sounding unsure. He had no clue how to use one. You just turn it on and aim it at what you want, right? But it definitely couldn't go through metal. He turned to Snowy, checking if she knew what to do. 

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Chainsaw. Cool.' He said, sounding unsure. He had no clue how to use one. You just turn it on and aim it at what you want, right? But it definitely couldn't go through metal. He turned to Snowy, checking if she knew what to do. 

(Idk why I'm making myself all powerful but . . .

Snowy blasted fire from her mouth. Nothing happened. "I meant to say crowbar. Why does no soul understand me?"

On 1/4/2023 at 3:18 AM, Fox leaf said:

Snowy rolled her eyes. "My teeth are sharper than that." She spoke dismissively. She thought for a moment, then added, "Not as strong as metal though"

You both could try finding another way out.

Maybe the roof? The place is so old there must be a hole.

(applies to both, your choice)

5 hours ago, Pale said:

i forgot this exists

if i don’t reply in 3 days spam ping me

(Will do happily)

5 hours ago, Pale said:

You both could try finding another way out.

Maybe the roof? The place is so old there must be a hole.

(applies to both, your choice)

Snowy flew up to the roof to try and find a way out