Stray Fawn Community

✤ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 ✤ 𝔯𝔭/𝔰𝔦𝔪 ✤

savya

1 minute ago, Pale said:

She disappeared. Or it. You didn’t know what this creature was.

Snowy stalked carefully forward. She didn't care of Viktor saw how much she was trembling, or how hard her heart was beating as she looked around for the figure 

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy stalked carefully forward. She didn't care of Viktor saw how much she was trembling, or how hard her heart was beating as she looked around for the figure 

it was gone, with no trace of it.

then you heard the cry again

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy didn't stop so she stalked forward towards the noise

“Stop! It’s probably a corrupted spirit or a poltergeist! I’ve read a ghost novel about that!” Viktor said in horror.

-go to Viktor

-reply to Viktor

-keep going

-freeze

-other

55 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

“Stop! It’s probably a corrupted spirit or a poltergeist! I’ve read a ghost novel about that!” Viktor said in horror.

-reply to Viktor

-keep going

Snowy didn't stop. "So now you believe in ghosts? Im my own creature, human. I will do what i please." She growled to him without looking back.

15 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy didn't stop. "So now you believe in ghosts? Im my own creature, human. I will do what i please." She growled to him without looking back.

“Come back! You don’t what’s there.” Viktor said, almost at whispering

From the corner a tall dark man appeared. He was completely jet-black, from head to toe. He had hideous fangs and wore a suit drained with blood. He was very tall, too.

“Another one. Should I take it, m’lady?” He said, his voice like thunder on top of a crime scene.

“No. I will flip its soul first, not a human I suppose. Some sort of animal I think, humans these days. Creating new hybrid animals! Gosh I didn’t think they would.” a creaky old female voice said. 

The man smiled, showing his hideous teeth, stained with red and broken everywhere. Then he disappeared in a snap of his long, ugly fingers.

3 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

“Come back! You don’t what’s there.” Viktor said, almost at whispering

From the corner a tall dark man appeared. He was completely jet-black, from head to toe. He had hideous fangs and wore a suit drained with blood. He was very tall, too.

“Another one. Should I take it, m’lady?” He said, his voice like thunder on top of a crime scene.

“No. I will flip its soul first, not a human I suppose. Some sort of animal I think, humans these days. Creating new hybrid animals! Gosh I didn’t think they would.” a creaky old female voice said. 

The man smiled, showing his hideous teeth, stained with red and broken everywhere. Then he disappeared in a snap of his long, ugly fingers.

Snowy hissed at them. They thought she was an animal!! Then the words in her mind told her to play along. I will flip it's soul first. Snowy didn't want to play along. "Viktor! Run!" She screeched

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy hissed at them. They thought she was an animal!! Then the words in her mind told her to play along. I will flip it's soul first. Snowy didn't want to play along. "Viktor! Run!" She screeched

He didn’t need to be told twice, he ran for the exit and pounded on the door. “HELP. CREEPY LADY AND A OLD MAN ARE TRYING TO KILL US. HELLLLLLLLPPPPPP.” He screamed as be banged the door, desperately trying to open it.

The man appeared and held Viktor by the neck. He gasped for air and went still. He wasn’t dead, though. He was still moving, and mumbling all sorts of things. The man let go and put his leg on his back. “Not so fast.” He said, grinning wickedly. “Your friend is…we might let him go. M’lady said his soul isn’t a tragedy. Quite a pity if you ask me. He’s currently in a test, I won’t say whether it’s harmful or not.”

You stepped back, but the old ladies voice said: “It’s done. He will be unconscious until we decide if your worth it or not.”

You looked sadly at Viktor, he was completely bruised. He probably got hurt. Blood spilled form his side and if it wasn’t healed properly he would die.

-run from the man

-stay still

-go to Viktor to heal him […you already known how to heal cuts, for some reason…]

52 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

He didn’t need to be told twice, he ran for the exit and pounded on the door. “HELP. CREEPY LADY AND A OLD MAN ARE TRYING TO KILL US. HELLLLLLLLPPPPPP.” He screamed as be banged the door, desperately trying to open it.

The man appeared and held Viktor by the neck. He gasped for air and went still. He wasn’t dead, though. He was still moving, and mumbling all sorts of things. The man let go and put his leg on his back. “Not so fast.” He said, grinning wickedly. “Your friend is…we might let him go. M’lady said his soul isn’t a tragedy. Quite a pity if you ask me. He’s currently in a test, I won’t say whether it’s harmful or not.”

You stepped back, but the old ladies voice said: “It’s done. He will be unconscious until we decide if your worth it or not.”

You looked sadly at Viktor, he was completely bruised. He probably got hurt. Blood spilled form his side and if it wasn’t healed properly he would die.

-go to Viktor to heal him […you already known how to heal cuts, for some reason…]

Snowy swiftly darted to Viktor's side and started to heal him (Also, snowy is a her)

20 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy swiftly darted to Viktor's side and started to heal him (Also, snowy is a her)

//ik, but I might make a typo from time to time

You were able to fix his side up a bit, and as you were about to carry him somewhere safe the man stopped you.

“Relax, he won’t die. We’ve made sure of that. The healing was useless.” In a snap of his fingers, Viktor was put in a cage, but he was completely healed.

-flight him

-run

-attempt to free Viktor

-speak up

-other

2 hours ago, piece of bread said:

//ik, but I might make a typo from time to time

You were able to fix his side up a bit, and as you were about to carry him somewhere safe the man stopped you.

“Relax, he won’t die. We’ve made sure of that. The healing was useless.” In a snap of his fingers, Viktor was put in a cage, but he was completely healed.

-speak up

"What have you done to him?" Snowy asked, trembling slightly and crouched

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"What have you done to him?" Snowy asked, trembling slightly and crouched

“He’s fine. We’ll let him go once we’re done with you. Madame, it’s time.” he said.

The old woman appeared.