Stray Fawn Community

✀ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔠π”₯π”¬π” π”¬π”©π”žπ”±π”’ π”£π”žπ” π”±π”¬π”―π”Ά ✀ 𝔯𝔭/𝔰𝔦π”ͺ ✀

savya

8 hours ago, piece of bread said:

β€œHe’s fine. We’ll let him go once we’re done with you.Β Madame, it’s time.” he said.

The old woman appeared.

Snowy hissed and bared her teeth. She shrunk backwards toward some boxes and faced the two people. How was she going to make it out of this? "Why are you doing this?" She hissed, hoping to distract them

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy hissed and bared her teeth. She shrunk backwards toward some boxes and faced the two people. How was she going to make it out of this? "Why are you doing this?" She hissed, hoping to distract them

The man paused, and he frowned. β€œI…” he looked at Viktor regretfully.

β€œSTOP THIS.” The woman screeched. She lunged at the man, and ripped him to shreds. The she devoured his shredded body like a monster.

β€œI’m doing this for fun. For soul, for pleasure. It’s been years since somebody came here. Viktor isn’t the type we’re looking for. He’s normal, and not special to us. ButΒ youΒ are.” She licked her lips, and bared her teeth. Now the man with crooked teeth looked straight up normal.

Her teeth were black and blue, speckled with dark red blood. She had fangs, and spiders crawled around. Black ooze murderously dripped from her mouth. Then she lunged at you, about to attack.

But…she wen’t through you. She gasped and stared at the roof. β€œHow…HOW DARE YOU? YOU FILTHY BRATS. SHOW YOURSELF YOUR YOUR HEADING THERE.”

42 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

The man paused, and he frowned. β€œI…” he looked at Viktor regretfully.

β€œSTOP THIS.” The woman screeched. She lunged at the man, and ripped him to shreds. The she devoured his shredded body like a monster.

β€œI’m doing this for fun. For soul, for pleasure. It’s been years since somebody came here. Viktor isn’t the type we’re looking for. He’s normal, and not special to us. ButΒ youΒ are.” She licked her lips, and bared her teeth. Now the man with crooked teeth looked straight up normal.

Her teeth were black and blue, speckled with dark red blood. She had fangs, and spiders crawled around. Black ooze murderously dripped from her mouth. Then she lunged at you, about to attack.

But…she wen’t through you. She gasped and stared at the roof. β€œHow…HOW DARE YOU? YOU FILTHY BRATS. SHOW YOURSELF YOUR YOUR HEADING THERE.”

Snowy didnt understand what was happening. She didnt move. She was too scared

12 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy didnt understand what was happening. She didnt move. She was too scared

You heard a soft whimper. [this part was originally gonna have Lizardcake in it but she isn’t that far and she kind and she hasn’t replied in ages so welp] Then a cry, and hiss, a sob, and some young 3-year-old voice cussing.

β€œWe’re sorry. But it’s over. You can not hurt anyone know. Albert has had enough, and so have we.” they all said, some of them giggling.

The old woman sighed and called out: β€œNaughties, my lovely little Naughties. Some do some work.”

Then a bunch of laughter filled the room, and ghosts started pinching you and tugging at your clothes.

18 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

You heard a soft whimper. [this part was originally gonna have Lizardcake in it but she isn’t that far and she kind and she hasn’t replied in ages so welp] Then a cry, and hiss, a sob, and some young 3-year-old voice cussing.

β€œWe’re sorry. But it’s over. You can not hurt anyone know. Albert has had enough, and so have we.” they all said, some of them giggling.

The old woman sighed and called out: β€œNaughties, my lovely little Naughties. Some do some work.”

Then a bunch of laughter filled the room, and ghosts started pinching you and tugging at your clothes.

Snowy looked around. What was happening?

(I have no idea whats happening)

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy looked around. What was happening?

(I have no idea whats happening)

[okay, so theres two groups of children. The Naughties and the regular ghost children. So, the regular ones did a bad thing that stopped the lady from having any physical contact with the real world, so she brought out the Naughties to annoy you until she figures it all out. also Albert is the man, i forgot to make the last say it bc my memory is oof.]

The Naughties giggled and laughed. β€œHaha! Haha! I got you! I bet you can’t get me.” They laughed and came into their real form, little children, each with sad, lost faces. They giggled, and laughed with joy, but their faces looked real. They wore old clothes, and looked like the woman but more baby-like and less-hideous.

The old woman finally spoke: β€œIf I can’t hurt you, what about I take you with me? Viktor will be free though, memory wiped of me and you and everything that happened here.” She snapped her fingers and Viktor woke up, and zombie-walked out the front doors. The doors stemmed to open freely.

5 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

[okay, so theres two groups of children. The Naughties and the regular ghost children. So, the regular ones did a bad thing that stopped the lady from having any physical contact with the real world, so she brought out the Naughties to annoy you until she figures it all out. also Albert is the man, i forgot to make the last say it bc my memory is oof.]

The Naughties giggled and laughed. β€œHaha! Haha! I got you! I bet you can’t get me.” They laughed and came into their real form, little children, each with sad, lost faces. They giggled, and laughed with joy, but their faces looked real. They wore old clothes, and looked like the woman but more baby-like and less-hideous.

The old woman finally spoke: β€œIf I can’t hurt you, what about I take you with me? Viktor will be free though, memory wiped of me and you and everything that happened here.” She snapped her fingers and Viktor woke up, and zombie-walked out the front doors. The doors stemmed to open freely.

Snowy ignored the naughties. "Memory wiped of me...?" Snowy asked sadly. Snowy didn't like the thought of knowing someone and then them not knowing anything about her. "Where would we be going anyway? I should atleast know!" Snowy said, getting out of her crouch to stand on all fours

6 hours ago, lizardcake said:

(HJKLGFKLDFGDJKL SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING

i'm kinda lost and don't know what to do-)

//uhh, i think you’re at the part where Mary discusses a plan w/ others and your trying to get Viktor attention. BUt. Viktor is an npc now and is sorta out of the rp so your just going to be where Snowy (fox leaf) is

You noticed the others talking toΒ her.Β You could only sit and watch, unknowing of what you could do.

-attempt to warn Snowy

-stay where you are

-join the others

-other

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy ignored the naughties. "Memory wiped of me...?" Snowy asked sadly. Snowy didn't like the thought of knowing someone and then them not knowing anything about her. "Where would we be going anyway? I should atleast know!" Snowy said, getting out of her crouch to stand on all fours

β€œSomewhere…that’s not real.” She said, and she grabbed you wrist ran into the wall.

Now you where in a field with GIANT mushrooms everywhere.

6 hours ago, piece of bread said:

β€œSomewhere…that’s not real.” She said, and she grabbed you wrist ran into the wall.

Now you where in a field with GIANT mushrooms everywhere.

Snowy loved eating mushrooms! SHE WAS IMMUNE TO ALL THEIR POISONS! she ran up and ate the most poisonous mushroom she could find. Yum.

8 hours ago, lizardcake said:

Β 

You sat conformably on a piece of wood that held the roof.

But,Β sheΒ took the poor girl to the…other place. You’ve been there, lot’s of times. The others created it, like a safe place untilΒ sheΒ knew about it. Then the fun stopped.

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy loved eating mushrooms! SHE WAS IMMUNE TO ALL THEIR POISONS! she ran up and ate the most poisonous mushroom she could find. Yum.

β€œThose mushrooms are toxic. To your soul, they give you flashback of sad things.” she said, grinning wickedly.

[I’m going to assume you have a tragic backstory or smtn]

2 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

β€œThose mushrooms are toxic. To your soul, they give you flashback of sad things.” she said, grinning wickedly.

[I’m going to assume you have a tragic backstory or smtn]

Snowy felt pain all through her body, like it was ripping her apart, then like lightning through her body. (Its how i was an orphan and used as a scienceΒ experiment and turned part animal)

5 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy felt pain all through her body, like it was ripping her apart, then like lightning through her body. (Its how i was an orphan and used as a scienceΒ experiment and turned part animal)

You’d saw flashbacks. Your…caretakers. Selling you to a science lab.

23 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Snowy set fire to the mushrooms andΒ  kept away from the fumes

The smoke hurt you more.

-

β€œHelp me! What’s are they doing to me?? Someone help-” Young Snowy said shrieking as she was shoved into a human sized tube, the lab people shut the door. And-

-

β€œEnough with flashbacks, time to get to business.” the woman said.

Just now, piece of bread said:

The smoke hurt you more.

-

β€œHelp me! What’s are they doing to me?? Someone help-” Young Snowy said shrieking as she was shoved into a human sized tube, the lab people shut the door. And-

-

(WAIT, if snowy is immune to all mushroom poisons- how is this giving her flashbacks?)

Just now, Fox leaf said:

(WAIT, if snowy is immune to all mushroom poisons- how is this giving her flashbacks?)

//it affects your soul and memories. so you see sad and tragic flashbacks if you eat it or inhale it

You sat conformably on a piece of wood that held the roof.

But,Β sheΒ took the poor girl to the…other place. You’ve been there, lot’s of times. The others created it, like a safe place untilΒ sheΒ knew about it. Then the fun stopped.

they shivered. oh, no...

The smoke hurt you more.

-

-

"Business?" Snowy asked in a hiss

18 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

((I also said i kept away from the fumes

[don’t know man, you just weren’t fast enough]

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Business?" Snowy asked in a hiss

She hissed and turned into a snake. She slithered around you, her scales cold and unfriendly.

10 hours ago, lizardcake said:

they shivered. oh, no...

”Rosemary! Come here. We have to get in there.” a ghost called, you knew his name. Jonathan. He never talked to you, though.

33 minutes ago, piece of bread said:

[don’t know man, you just weren’t fast enough]

She hissed and turned into a snake. She slithered around you, her scales cold and unfriendly.

”Rosemary! Come here. We have to get in there.” a ghost called, you knew his name. Jonathan. He never talked to you, though.

rosemary followed him.