Stray Fawn Community

Who plays these games that I do?

Lozloxfeafcakerat

The games  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Some steam games

• Terraria (I mainly steal my dad's profiles and taking his stuff, but it was always on journey mode)
    • Pixark (basically same deal as above)
    • Cattails (I convinced my dad to play. I managed to finish the main part of the story. I love this game! I also use cheat codes, although they are usually not really cheating)
    • Wobble dogs (me and my dad love to play this. We think its really hilarious. We have almost every achievement. Im currently (unsuccessfully) trying to make it warrior cats. When i get wings, ill try make it wings of fire)
    • Planet zoo (I usually restart every time. Its rather fun, but sometimes a bit boring. I always use sandbox)
    • Adapt (Its a great game with lots of options to create a creature, and i like how you have a life expectancy and other things in it!)
    • Niche lol (pretty much wobbledogs and adapt but a bit different.)
    • Wandering village (I find it fun but hard)
    • The sapling (I always play sandbox mode. Its fun but gets boring fast. my computer usually gets laggy after an hour or two.
    • Spore (galactic adventures or normal) (Its a great game, where you create whatever creature you want in several stages! Highly recommended!)
    • Wolf quest (Its a great survival game about an animal that used to be my favorite! I dont like the roblox version)
    • Impossible creatures (I have a few hundred hours on it. I just like all the hilarious mixes of animals!)
    • Age of empires (Its a great civilization game, but its hard)
    • Scrap mechanic (Its funny in sandbox with all the ridiculous things you can make!)
    • None
  2. 2. Roblox (My username is Adria_tappy and my nickname is Snowy)

• Creatures of sonaria (I have played it since beta mode, so i have a few special creatures. I recently ditched it because i kept getting murdered. Probably because i kept role playing in it and there were lots of downers. I hosted a few arena role-plays.
    • Dragon adventures (I have lots of neon dragons, i have a radidon, old venid, mother dragon and chrono breeding programs.)
    • Griffin's destiny (I recently created a bunch of wings of fire dragons on it. Highly recommended!)
    • World of magic (AM VILLAIN)
    • Wings of fire- seven thrones (I am a rainwing-skywing hybrid named pine.)
    • Obby creator (It has lots of things in it! highly recommended!)
    • Dont press the button (i always press the button)
    • Flicker (Highly recommended murder mystery game!)
    • Wings of fire [Early access] (I always use my bloodleaf Oc or my Amber (blinded hivewing) Oc.)
    • Islands (i know the secrets of a millionaire!)
    • Felandia (I find it fun but it can be boring)
    • Adopt me! (I recommend it although it does get boring)
    • Warrior cats the lake territory (its in Beta and its rlly fun)
    • None

Can we get a "none" option? I play some of these but can't submit my vote because I don't play roblox and you need to pick something from both categories to vote

8 minutes ago, Regular human with face said:

Can we get a "none" option? I play some of these but can't submit my vote because I don't play roblox and you need to pick something from both categories to vote

same here

• Like 1

I selected any of the roblox games I've ever played and enjoyed since I'm not currently playing roblox. 

On steam games I have only ever really played Niche. Though I actually have planet zoo it doesn't really work on my current computer.

i love cattails. obviously i play niche too. cattails is nostalgic for me, i remember watching seri pixel biologist's and jessimew's videos on it before i got it myself. i also play CoS and Felandia, but i dont play roblox much bc my computer sucks so its really laggy

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, Regular human with face said:

On 12/17/2022 at 10:07 PM, YourLocalStranger said:

same here

thats funny! i had a none option!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...