Stray Fawn Community

Generated Warrior Cats

Andromeda_

i found this perchance generator (https://perchance.org/wc-generator) that generates warriors ocs for you and gives them little descriptions 

generate some kitties and share the ones you find the coolest 

here are some of mine:

Salmonpaw is an angular, polished, and clumsy apprentice, with sleek, blue ticked tabby fur and russet-colored eyes. She feels cast out of the clan. Salmonpaw's full name will be Salmonblaze. She is 11 moons old.

Lizarddusk is a heavyset, high-spirited, and cowardly warrior, with warm, cream ticked tabby fur and forest green eyes. He likes to take walks in the forest. Lizarddusk is 20 moons old.

Thicketcreek is an angular, loud, and neglectful warrior, with warm, tortoiseshell fur and dark green eyes. She was named after her mentor. Thicketcreek is 16 moons old.

Stonesnarl is an elegant, knowledgable, and egocentric medicine cat, with clean, solid black fur, a mask-like facial marking, and hazel eyes. She is very good with herbs. Stonesnarl is 38 moons old. 

Morningsmoke is a scrawny, emotional, and brittle warrior, with kinked, ginger tabby fur and golden eyes. Her best friend is a cat outside her clan. Morningsmoke is 31 moons old.

Lizardsky is a long-legged, down-to-earth, and dishonest elder, with thick, light brown tabby fur and emerald eyes. She is half-clan. Lizardsky is 118 moons old.

Brackenleap is an average built, generous, and tense medicine cat, with slick, dilute tortoiseshell fur and bright blue eyes. They smell like pine sap. Brackenleap is 14 moons old.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

this is my new child 

Birchpaw is a short-legged, playful, and gullible apprentice, with clean, lilac colored tabby fur and jade-colored eyes. He likes to help the medicine cat. Birchpaw's full name will be Birchbreath. He is 10 moons old.

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

skrunkle

Coralclaw is a scrawny, easily annoyed, and impulsive warrior, with short, dark brown classic tabby fur, half a tail, and foggy orange eyes. She was taken into the clan when she was younger. Coralclaw is 24 moons old.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Here's some of mine

Riverbite is a long-legged, principled, and tense warrior, with matted, mottled dark grey fur and malachite-colored eyes. He has a collection of pine cones stashed in camp. Riverbite is 43 moons old. 

(this guys pretty cute lol) 

Thriftmoss is an abnormally small, confident, and extravagant warrior, with patchy, ruddy mackerel tabby fur and clear grey eyes. They have a collection of locust shells stashed in camp. Thriftmoss is 50 moons old. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

another skrunkle 

Moonbee is an abnormally small, observant, and hostile warrior, with dirty, red ticked tortoiseshell fur, scars from a lice outbreak and dark green eyes. He likes to help the medicine cat Moonbee is 26 moons old.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hareheart is a short, obedient, and calculating warrior, with matted, cream ticked tortoiseshell fur and cucumber-green eyes. They are known for collecting rocks. Hareheart is 33 moons old.  

i just like this guy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't know if this is like the default or something but a gentle and cruel warrior sounds interesting

Flashcry is a heavyset, gentle, and cruel warrior, with flowy, red calico fur, an angular face, and orange eyes. They were named after their kin. Flashcry is 13 moons old.

• Eek! 1

Nectarkit is a bony, playful, and moody kit, with dirty, ginger flecked cream fur, white flecks, and crisp green eyes. They are exceptional at hide and seek- perhaps Nectarkit will be a good tracker in the future. Nectarkit is 6 moons old.

Foggaze is an average built, prudent, and insecure warrior, with flowy, dilute calico fur and peach colored eyes. They were named after their mentor. Foggaze is 40 moons old.

Snailsnow is a muscular, strict, and unimaginative warrior, with flowy, tortoiseshell fur, a broken spine, and soft grey eyes. She is defensive and quick to attack enemy clans. Snailsnow is 14 moons old.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Regular human with face said:

Snailsnow is a muscular, strict, and unimaginative warrior, with flowy, tortoiseshell fur, a broken spine, and soft grey eyes. She is defensive and quick to attack enemy clans. Snailsnow is 14 moons old.

how can she have a broken spine but be able to attack enemy clans

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

i remember reading about a cat named briarlight who broke her spine. her hind legs went numb and useless, but everything else was fine

Yeah but she was also very vulnerable to infections and getting an infected would could have killed her

Nice

Leafsmoke is a lithe, studious, and aloof warrior, with ruffled, solid black fur and soft grey eyes. She is often the one who reinforces the dens and camp walls. Leafsmoke is 69 moons old.