Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

(Let me know when the rp is properly set to begin,  or tag me when u respond to my first post @Regular human with face. Also anyone is free to respond if you want to be the first nicheling mine interacts with and lilytuft is alright with it :)

On 12/21/2022 at 1:01 PM, Chiyanna said:

The spirit opened their eyes, and slowly got up from their sprawled-out position on the ground. Their mind was almost as empty as the space they were in. They stood there,  bewildered, foggy. 

The spirit sporadically felt as if they were floating. They felt almost not even there...

On 12/21/2022 at 1:02 PM, Chiyanna said:

Here's the pic for my character made by @YourLocalStranger

image.png.552e179a997398a78f027f54d17b6b9e.png

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Let me know when the rp is properly set to begin,  or tag me when u respond to my first post @Regular human with face. Also anyone is free to respond if you want to be the first nicheling mine interacts with and lilytuft is alright with it :)

(Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy with holiday preparations. I'll reply now)

• Paw up 1

On 12/21/2022 at 8:01 PM, Chiyanna said:

The spirit opened their eyes, and slowly got up from their sprawled-out position on the ground. Their mind was almost as empty as the space they were in. They stood there,  bewildered, foggy. 

The spirit sporadically felt as if they were floating. They felt almost not even there...

He thought about going back. Guiding would kill him if she found out he'd ventured that far off all by himself. He turned around to look at the swamp. Surely he'd know the way back. Spirits used to come this far all the time.

He looked back at the hill. The eyes were still there.

"Hello?" he tried calling out, but realised he was too far away. A cloud of mist floated past, covering the nicheling momentarily. Fangs made his decision.

Guiding would kill him if he ventured off alone. But if he went now, he wouldn't be alone.

31 minutes ago, Regular human with face said:

He thought about going back. Guiding would kill him if she found out he'd ventured that far off all by himself. He turned around to look at the swamp. Surely he'd know the way back. Spirits used to come this far all the time.

He looked back at the hill. The eyes were still there.

"Hello?" he tried calling out, but realised he was too far away. A cloud of mist floated past, covering the nicheling momentarily. Fangs made his decision.

Guiding would kill him if he ventured off alone. But if he went now, he wouldn't be alone.

The spirit thought they sensed something... But everything seemed so foggy. They couldn't figure out why. But then again...maybe this...was...normal? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit thought they sensed something... But everything seemed so foggy. They couldn't figure out why. But then again...maybe this...was...normal? 

Fangs took off running, occasionally turning his head to make sure the swamp was still there. As he got closer to the figure he could make out spikes and a long snout. He turned to look back again and slowed down to a walking speed. The thick mist had covered his view of home. If he turned back now, he'd still know where to go. But he was too close to this new spirit to give up now.

He kept approaching the unfamiliar nicheling, trying not to think of what Guiding would say when he returned. If he found the way back.

"Hello?"

Just now, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(i would have joined this but i cant draw lol) 

(Don't worry about the drawing, just text is fine or you can request someone in the fanart section like Chiyanna did)

The silhouette of this nicheling is slim, with 2 claws, round ears, antlers, a platypus beak, and a fin tail. 

-This nicheling seems to be very upbeat. 

-They are very kind to strangers and hate discrimination.

-They love the water and always want to be near it. 

-They love to collect little trinkets, especially seashells. 

(Is it too late for me to join the party?)

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

The silhouette of this nicheling is slim, with 2 claws, round ears, antlers, a platypus beak, and a fin tail. 

-This nicheling seems to be very upbeat. 

-They are very kind to strangers and hate discrimination.

-They love the water and always want to be near it. 

-They love to collect little trinkets, especially seashells. 

(Is it too late for me to join the party?)

) I don’t think so)

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Regular human with face said:

Fangs took off running, occasionally turning his head to make sure the swamp was still there. As he got closer to the figure he could make out spikes and a long snout. He turned to look back again and slowed down to a walking speed. The thick mist had covered his view of home. If he turned back now, he'd still know where to go. But he was too close to this new spirit to give up now.

He kept approaching the unfamiliar nicheling, trying not to think of what Guiding would say when he returned. If he found the way back.

"Hello?"

What was that... noise? It made things a bit less foggy. They saw some small white lights in the distance,  breaking the darkness and monotony of this place. 

The lights seemed familiar. But where had the spirit seen them before? They were also blurry,  seeming to shift slightly back and forth. 

The spirit wanted to get to those lights! So it took a step forward before it even realized how. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

What was that... noise? It made things a bit less foggy. They saw some small white lights in the distance,  breaking the darkness and monotony of this place. 

The lights seemed familiar. But where had the spirit seen them before? They were also blurry,  seeming to shift slightly back and forth. 

The spirit wanted to get to those lights! So it took a step forward before it even realized how. 

Fangs noticed he'd got the spirit's attention. Determined, he kept going. As the silhouette bacame clearer, something about the shape felt familiar. Had they met before? Or was this a new spirit who just looked like someone he'd known. It was hard to tell in this place.

He reached the top of the hill, stopping a comfortable lenght away, not wanting to scare the other spirit away.

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

(so after this interaction between Chiyanna and human with face, everyone else will be able to interact?) 

(Also I don't mean to be pushy or anything, just asking.) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(so after this interaction between Chiyanna and human with face, everyone else will be able to interact?) 

(You can already start roleplaying if you want)

• Paw up 1

He woke up, and for a moment he thought he was dreaming. There was fog everywhere, and the land was so dark you couldn't tell up from down. The spirit looked down at his paws, and he could barely see them. Where even was he? A more pressing question occured to him. Who was he? 

The spirit tried and tried to remember, but all he could think of was the sparkle of minnows in a stream. That was all. He looked around himself and decided calling for help was a stupid idea. This place seemed so scary, he didn't know what was lurking in the shadows. He tried to stand up, but a dull pain immediately exploded in his left paw, causing him to trip and fall. He fell over with a grunt, getting up more carefully this time. He thought he saw an outline of some trees in the distance, though he couldn't be sure. The spirit shrugged to himself. It was as good a place as any to start figuring out where he was. Who he was. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

She slowly looked around as she got to her feet. Who am I? Why am I here? She thought to herself as she investigated this strange place. Suddenly, she spotted another nicheling through the fog (Stranger). She excitedly trotted towards them. "Hi! Who are you? Do you know what this place is?"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Regular human with face said:

Fangs noticed he'd got the spirit's attention. Determined, he kept going. As the silhouette bacame clearer, something about the shape felt familiar. Had they met before? Or was this a new spirit who just looked like someone he'd known. It was hard to tell in this place.

He reached the top of the hill, stopping a comfortable lenght away, not wanting to scare the other spirit away.

The lights were now closer, focusing on them, the spirit started walking toward them. They were so close now. They reached out their paw and tried to touch them. 

• Like 2

the spirit opened her eyes. what the...

she tried to remember how she got here, remember anything actually, but the only memory she had was a blizzard, and the unbearable cold. she was still shivering in fact.

she noticed the light of someone else's eyes and started walking towards them but suddenly stopped. wait. they could be enemies.

(anyone can respond if they want to)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

she tried to remember how she got here, remember anything actually, but the only memory she had was a blizzard, and the unbearable cold. she was still shivering in fact.

she noticed the light of someone else's eyes and started walking towards them but suddenly stopped. wait. they could be enemies.

The spirit awoke and found herself walking peacefully. She saw another spirit and went over to them

• Like 2

The warm silhouette took a notice about the ones shimmering getting out of the little pool they shake themselves off before joining the other two

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit awoke and found herself walking peacefully. She saw another spirit and went over to them

26 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

“ you seem cold…” they had very warm presents to them in fact he was radiating off of them

The only thing they can remember themselves was the fact that they were in a wildfire so it was kind of like they were the opposite

Edited by Avilulu
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The only thing that she could remember was her parents crying and claws at her own throat that was not her own claws

Looking at the winged silhouette they gave her a soft greeting before coughing violently and taking deep breaths

• Like 1