Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

She looked around and noticed more spirits interacting with each other. 

"Hi!" She called out to them.

They jump wheezing a little bit looking like a big black puffball before shaking themselves out and giving them a hello back

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Avilulu said:

The warm silhouette took a notice about the ones shimmering getting out of the little pool they shake themselves off before joining the other two

“ you seem cold…” they had very warm presents to them in fact he was radiating off of them

The only thing they can remember themselves was the fact that they were in a wildfire so it was kind of like they were the opposite

43 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit awoke and found herself walking peacefully. She saw another spirit and went over to them

she hissed at them and took a step back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avilulu said:

They jump wheezing a little bit looking like a big black puffball before shaking themselves out and giving them a hello back

"Who are you? Do you know what this place is?" She prodded. "I just woke up here all of a sudden. Did the same happen for you?" She then paused. "Oh, I'm so rude! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm.....I'm...." She stopped. "Wh-What even is my name?"

• Like 1

The Hot silhouette backed up so they didn’t overwhelm the other they were only a teenager it’s not like they’ve could actually harm the other they kind of hide in their own fluff after they stop coughing

2 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

she hissed at them and took a step back.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Who are you? Do you know what this place is?" She prodded. "I just woke up here all of a sudden. Did the same happen for you?" She then paused. "Oh, I'm so rude! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm.....I'm...." She stopped. "Wh-What even is my name?"

“ I don’t have a name…” they popped her head out from there fluff “ none of us really do, we can’t even remember anything about ourselves… my theory is this is the after life“ they said before hiding again before deciding it was too warm and coming back out again

grooming her own fur because they feel very awkward

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avilulu said:

“ I don’t have a name…” they popped her head out from there fluff “ none of us really do, we can’t even remember anything about ourselves… my theory is this is the after life“ they said before hiding again

"T-the afterlife...? I'm......Dead?" She said, clearly upset. "We can't be dead! There's gotta be some way to get out of here! Right?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"T-the afterlife...? I'm......Dead?" She said, clearly upset. "We can't be dead! There's gotta be some way to get out of here! Right?"

“honestly I prefer it over burning alive…” they grumble to themselves

” maybe you should look for the guide that’s who I got the dead theory from..or you could talk to the nicer one Fangs he can get you settled in” they were giving the best advice they could

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avilulu said:

“honestly I prefer it over burning alive…” they grumble to themselves

” maybe you should look for the guide that’s who I got the dead theory from..or you could talk to the nicer one Fangs he can get you settled in” they were giving the best advice they could

"Thanks! I'll go find them!" She said as she rushed off excitedly, looking for whoever "Fangs" was.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She gave her a puzzled expression. "Whats wrong, pancake?" she asked (And pancake obviously isnt ur actual name, unless it is)

why. is. she. calling me pancake?? i'm not pancake! what kind of dumb name is that?!

4 minutes ago, Avilulu said:

“ I don’t have a name…” they popped her head out from there fluff “ none of us really do, we can’t even remember anything about ourselves… my theory is this is the after life“ they said before hiding again

so... i'm dead? no way. a warrior like me?? the strong and powerful-

the- strong and powerful-

what was my name again?

she remembered that she was extremely cold and reluctantly walked over to the hot spirit.

• Like 1

They seem to relax more feeling the cold aura of the other spirit maybe The heat radiating off of her could help them warm up they had a feeling that they were going to be around each other a lot 

10 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

why. is. she. calling me pancake?? i'm not pancake! what kind of dumb name is that?!

what was my name again?

she remembered that she was extremely cold and reluctantly walked over to the hot spirit.

so they started to become a loaf not really hiding anymore 

“hi…frosty is it OK if I call you that because you’re cold?” They look over to the frozen spirit trying to give some humor in this black situation

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The lights were now closer, focusing on them, the spirit started walking toward them. They were so close now. They reached out their paw and tried to touch them. 

His instincts told him to move away, but knowing there was no way to really hurt someone here, he forced himself to stay put. Some spirits preferred non-verbal communication, perhaps this was a form of it?

20 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

what was my name again?

15 minutes ago, Avilulu said:

They seem to relax more feeling the cold aura of the other spirit maybe The heat radiating off of her could help them warm up they had a feeling that they were going to be around each other a lot 

so they started to become a loaf not really hiding anymore 

“hi…frosty is it OK if I call you that because you’re cold?” They look over to the frozen spirit trying to give some humor in this black situation

"Pancake, you know where you are, right?" The spirit asked. "This is where you go to make new friends! LIKE YOU AND ME! Yeah!" The spirit chirped

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Pancake, you know where you are, right?" The spirit asked. "This is where you go to make new friends! LIKE YOU AND ME! Yeah!" The spirit chirped

“ please don’t randomly pop up like that!” Seems like she does not like surprises 

The more scared they get it seems like the more hotter they are because smog was starting to come out of her mouth their main was puffed up 

• Like 1

The spirit ran and ran, until she noticed a silhouette with short protruding fangs. She then noticed they were with another nicheling. "I wonder who that is. Maybe they're friends?"  She thought to herself as she slowly approached.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

The spirit ran and ran, until she noticed a silhouette with short protruding fangs. She then noticed they were with another nicheling. "I wonder who that is. Maybe they're friends?"  She thought to herself as she slowly approached.

As he was trying to make sense of the strange nicheling in front of him he heard pawsteps in the dry grass behind him. He turned around to greet the new arrival while making sure to keep one ear directed to the spirit who he'd followed here

36 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit suddenly grabbed 'pancake's' front paws, went on her hind legs and began spinning around, calling out 'wheeeeeee!' as they twirled around

They watch this with amusement

Twitch their tail 

• Like 1