Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit rolled her eyes. "I dont stay in trees when sobby nichelings ruin them. Its yours." She said dryly and flew off toward the foggy moors

Thief felt a pang of guilt in him. He barely knew the spirit, but of course he had ruined something of hers by sobbing like a little cub. He looked down at his paws. Then back up at Sharp. 

'Thanks for... Thanks for looking for me. When I ran off. I wasn't really thinking, I didn't know the way back.' He said, slightly embarrassed. He was glad Sharp was here anyway. If he wasn't, then Thief would have to deal with the rude nicheling by himself. The memory of the awful dream was still in the back of his mind. Should he tell Sharp? 

No! Hissed his thoughts. He'll hate you as well! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief felt a pang of guilt in him. He barely knew the spirit, but of course he had ruined something of hers by sobbing like a little cub. He looked down at his paws. Then back up at Sharp. 

'Thanks for... Thanks for looking for me. When I ran off. I wasn't really thinking, I didn't know the way back.' He said, slightly embarrassed. He was glad Sharp was here anyway. If he wasn't, then Thief would have to deal with the rude nicheling by himself. The memory of the awful dream was still in the back of his mind. Should he tell Sharp? 

The spirit flew off into the fog and she almost couldnt see anymore. The guilt in her made the smoke billow more and she halted, rolled her eyes and flew back towards the tree. It seemed like the moor was endless. That's funny! I only was flying for a second! She flew for bout a minute and she started panicking. The smoke howled from her neck as she started screaming for help. She couldn't even hear herself. The fog was far too thick but the smoke rolled towards the tree that she had abandoned Thief. The smoke can give off emotions when they are strong to anybody who inhales it as long as there is lot of the one (Or multiple) emotion.

(Just predicting you will save me or i will need to make another new character)

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

"You're welcome I guess." He said. "Sorry if I came off as overprotective. Something in my mind just told me to defend no matter what. And it makes me want to find my memories even more, for some reason..." 

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit flew off into the fog and she almost couldnt see anymore. The guilt in her made the smoke billow more and she halted, rolled her eyes and flew back towards the tree. It seemed like the moor was endless. That's funny! I only was flying for a second! She flew for bout a minute and she started panicking. The smoke howled from her neck as she started screaming for help. She couldn't even hear herself. The fog was far too thick but the smoke rolled towards the tree that she had abandoned Thief. The smoke can give off emotions when they are strong to anybody who inhales it as long as there is lot of the one (Or multiple) emotion.

(Just predicting you will save me or i will need to make another new character)

He heard the nicheling's shrill scream. "Who was that!?" He yelped. "What if it was the nicheling with the smoke scar? Should we help?" He looked towards Thief.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"You're welcome I guess." He said. "Sorry if I came off as overprotective. Something in my mind just told me to defend no matter what. And it makes me want to find my memories even more, for some reason..." 

He heard the nicheling's shrill scream. "Who was that!?" He yelped. "What if it was the nicheling with the smoke scar? Should we help?" He looked towards Thief.

'Maybe if we both sleep forever we'll get all our memories back!' Thief laughed, back to his usual self. 'And don't worry about being overprotective. I am pretty useless in terms of being able to take care of myself.' 

He heard the scream as well, and jumped. 

'I mean, I guess we should help!?' he said, having absolutely no idea what to do. He ran towards where the scream was coming from. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Maybe if we both sleep forever we'll get all our memories back!' Thief laughed, back to his usual self. 'And don't worry about being overprotective. I am pretty useless in terms of being able to take care of myself.' 

He heard the scream as well, and jumped. 

'I mean, I guess we should help!?' he said, having absolutely no idea what to do. He ran towards where the scream was coming from. 

He followed behind, though he was a bit slow, as his large body was not built for running, and his giant horns got caught on things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

He followed behind, though he was a bit slow, as his large body was not built for running, and his giant horns got caught on things.

The spirit flew up as high as she could but it seemed she couldn't get any further than where she was. She kept her jaws shut and landed on the foggy Moor and don't move.

6 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit flew up as high as she could but it seemed she couldn't get any further than where she was. She kept her jaws shut and landed on the foggy Moor and don't move.

The smoke died down to a shallow wisp and the last of it sent out uncertainty.

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The smoke died down to a shallow wisp and the last of it sent out uncertainty.

Thief broke out of the forest to find the weird spirit just sitting there, trails of smoke escaping from it. 

'Are you okay?' he called out, not really wanting to get any closer. Sharp finally got out of the forest as well, a little bit behind Thief. Should he bring this spirit to guiding? 'What are we supposed to do?' he asked Sharp nervously. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief broke out of the forest to find the weird spirit just sitting there, trails of smoke escaping from it. 

'Are you okay?' he called out, not really wanting to get any closer. Sharp finally got out of the forest as well, a little bit behind Thief. Should he bring this spirit to guiding? 'What are we supposed to do?' he asked Sharp nervously. 

Her sharp ears picked up the noise. This is humiliating! Now I need to send out more smoke so they find me!! She took everything she knew and sparks of smoke erupted from her scar. She screamed in pain as slight sparks dropped out as well. She knew where the smoke was going but she didn't dare move.

10 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Her sharp ears picked up the noise. This is humiliating! Now I need to send out more smoke so they find me!! She took everything she knew and sparks of smoke erupted from her scar. She screamed in pain as slight sparks dropped out as well. She knew where the smoke was going but she didn't dare move.

Thief yelped as the spirit screamed, and smoke erupted from the scar. He had no idea how she was doing this, but he didn't need to know. 

Run run run run run. 

He felt panic rising in him, an instinctive need to survive, regardless of what might happen to others if he ran. The feeling felt familiar. He decided not to pay attention to it. He limped closer, trying to make his paws stop shaking. He was right next to her now. 

'What's happening to you?! How can I help!?' he asked. And how in the heck are you doing this?! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief yelped as the spirit screamed, and smoke erupted from the scar. He had no idea how she was doing this, but he didn't need to know. 

Run run run run run. 

He felt panic rising in him, an instinctive need to survive, regardless of what might happen to others if he ran. The feeling felt familiar. He decided not to pay attention to it. He limped closer, trying to make his paws stop shaking. He was right next to her now. 

'What's happening to you?! How can I help!?' he asked. And how in the heck are you doing this?! 

"Are you in pain?" He asked the nicheling. "What's going on???" He tried to calm everyone down, but he also looked stressed himself. He really seemed to want to help this nicheling, even though he had just me them...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Are you in pain?" He asked the nicheling. "What's going on???" He tried to calm everyone down, but he also looked stressed himself. He really seemed to want to help this nicheling, even though he had just me them...

(I'm guessing you found me so ye)

Embarrassment and guilt was the only thing rising from her neck now and it died down to nothing but a few wisps. Tears of pain had bubbled up in her eye from how the smoke shot out. "I changed my mind. I hate it here and I'm never going in this fog again!" She yelped. Her eyes and fog told of thankfulness and relief.

10 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(I'm guessing you found me so ye)

Embarrassment and guilt was the only thing rising from her neck now and it died down to nothing but a few wisps. Tears of pain had bubbled up in her eye from how the smoke shot out. "I changed my mind. I hate it here and I'm never going in this fog again!" She yelped. Her eyes and fog told of thankfulness and relief.

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you can't leave this place until you find out your real name." He frowned. "But hey, you can still try your best to enjoy stuff here."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you can't leave this place until you find out your real name." He frowned. "But hey, you can still try your best to enjoy stuff here."

She bit back harsh words. But you could still get the message from her smoke scar

Hello I would like to join and since it says "new players always welcome" imma just put my spirits info here

-A tiny spirit who seems like she is just a baby

-Very plain and simple

-Only noticeable feature is scorpion tail

-Has tiny indents beneath her shoulder that hurts from time to time

• Paw up 1

42 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"No" she growled and she managed to force down the smoke scar until it was only a part of the air

He opened his mouth as if he was about to speak, but stopped. No, I should leave her alone for now.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He opened his mouth as if he was about to speak, but stopped. No, I should leave her alone for now.

Her dark, slitted eyes stared into his. Her mysterious expression was unreadable and only normal smoke wafted from her scar. Her scorpion tail swayed innocently behind her and her class remained unsheathed. "Do have a name?" She hissed to them.

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Her dark, slitted eyes stared into his. Her mysterious expression was unreadable and only normal smoke wafted from her scar. Her scorpion tail swayed innocently behind her and her class remained unsheathed. "Do have a name?" She hissed to them.

"The name's Sharp." He said. The nicheling looked upset, as if about to attack. That stare felt...familiar... 

(your character might not look mad but i just wanted to throw that in there)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"The name's Sharp." He said. The nicheling looked upset, as if about to attack. That stare felt...familiar... 

(your character might not look mad but i just wanted to throw that in there)

"Sharp? Huh. What about the p- er the other one?" She asked. A small cloud of guilt built at he scar. Sure forced out down. "If your wondering why my claws are out, I think I can't sheath then.'