Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

5 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Sharp? Huh. What about the p- er the other one?" She asked. A small cloud of guilt built at he scar. Sure forced out down. "If your wondering why my claws are out, I think I can't sheath then.'

"Oh." He said. "No worries. My claws peek out a little when I try to sheath them." He gestured towards his claws. "Also, the other nicheling's name name is Thief."

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Oh." He said. "No worries. My claws peek out a little when I try to sheath them." He gestured towards his claws. "Also, the other nicheling's name name is Thief."

She was about to hiss something rude at them but stopped. "Thief? Odd names, no offence"

33 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We don't know what Thief means yet." He said. "Do you know what it means?"

"The word thief?" She asked and chuckled. "It means to be someone who steals things! Like some nicheling's steal fruits from packs..." She trailed off and bit hey tongue.

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"The word thief?" She asked and chuckled. "It means to be someone who steals things! Like some nicheling's steal fruits from packs..." She trailed off and bit hey tongue.

Thief's eyes opened wide. Well, at least now he was sure thief didn't mean a good thing. But this nicheling might know something about the other words in his dream as well. He didn't steal things when he was alive, right? Wasn't that wrong? Why would he do wrong things? 

'What about, what about murderer? And liar? What do those mean?' he asked, pretending he didn't really care, that he picked these words off of someone else. He forced himself not to look at Sharp, just in case Sharp knew what the words meant, and they meant something awful, and Sharp had guessed that Thief was all those awful things. No you're not. He forced himself to think. You're probably not that bad. Once you find your memories, there will be an explanation. 

But what if he was a bad nicheling? What if he was forgotten because nobody cared, and for a good reason? What if nobody had loved him, because there was nobody to love someone as awful as him? Thief's paws shook slightly, and he didn't seem to notice. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief's eyes opened wide. Well, at least now he was sure thief didn't mean a good thing. But this nicheling might know something about the other words in his dream as well. He didn't steal things when he was alive, right? Wasn't that wrong? Why would he do wrong things? 

'What about, what about murderer? And liar? What do those mean?' he asked, pretending he didn't really care, that he picked these words off of someone else. He forced himself not to look at Sharp, just in case Sharp knew what the words meant, and they meant something awful, and Sharp had guessed that Thief was all those awful things. No you're not. He forced himself to think. You're probably not that bad. Once you find your memories, there will be an explanation. 

But what if he was a bad nicheling? What if he was forgotten because nobody cared, and for a good reason? What if nobody had loved him, because there was nobody to love someone as awful as him? Thief's paws shook slightly, and he didn't seem to notice. 

The spirit hated those words. She wasnt a liar but she knew she was a murderer in the end. A trickle o guilt was flowing from her scar but she just looked curiously at them. "Murderer means someone who kills someone or multiple nichelings. Liar means a nicheling who doesn't tell the truth once or multiple times. Why are you so curious of simple words?" she asked, dying down the emotions that began to spiral from her smoking scar

13 hours ago, Mythic said:

Hello I would like to join and since it says "new players always welcome" imma just put my spirits info here

-A tiny spirit who seems like she is just a baby

-Very plain and simple

-Only noticeable feature is scorpion tail

-Has tiny indents beneath her shoulder that hurts from time to time

(Welcome - to both the forums and the rp!)

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit hated those words. She wasnt a liar but she knew she was a murderer in the end. A trickle o guilt was flowing from her scar but she just looked curiously at them. "Murderer means someone who kills someone or multiple nichelings. Liar means a nicheling who doesn't tell the truth once or multiple times. Why are you so curious of simple words?" she asked, dying down the emotions that began to spiral from her smoking scar

Sharp wanted to say something, but he didn't know what. I need to be careful with my words. I might say something wrong and they might hate me.... 

Hate me.... 

A memory flash. His eyes flashed a deep blue. 

A group of nichelings near him. The dead body of a grey nicheling was near them. 

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Said a voice from the group. The largest nicheling in the group stepped out. They were probably the leader. "If you had been there for the group and helped us fight the balance bear instead of being out on your own, Ash wouldn't had died!" He hissed. 

"Goodbye." The leader growled, as the group began to leave. "No! Please! Forgive me!" He called, but they just ignored him and disappeared, the white, fluffy-looking stuff shielding them from his vision. 

As he sat there, even though the cold from the white stuff was only physical, he could feel loneliness, sadness, distrust and anger slowly creeping into his heart and making it cold. 

The memory faded. The feeling of heavy guilt still surrounded Sharp. He didn't say a word. I'm a terrible nicheling. Thief and the other nichelings will probably hate me too, soon enough. A tear rolled down his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away before anyone saw.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Thief shivered for a second. He felt sick. No, that wasn't true. It couldn't be. He hadn't killed anyone. He wouldn't have. Or would he?

'Well, you forget simple words after a while of being here, you'll probably forget things too in a little while.' He said quietly. 'and the nicheling I talked to earlier, the one who wanted to know what murderer meant won't be too happy.' He gave a nervous laugh. He didn't want anyone to suspect that it was him who was called a murderer. So he lied. Thief had already decided for himself that whoever he was when he was alive, he wasn't a good nicheling. But there must have been something, something that had caused him to kill someone. If he was anything like he was now, he was sane. A strong determination filled him. He would find out who he was if it was the last thing he was going to do. 

Suddenly, Sharps eyes flashed a deep blue. Probably a memory. When Sharp was 'awake' again, he looked very upset, though he tried to hide it. 

'We should probably get back to the others.' He said quickly. He pointed with his paw towards where the others were, so the new nicheling could find their way. Then he quickly walked up to Sharp. 'You okay?' Thief whispered, concern in his eyes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief shivered for a second. He felt sick. No, that wasn't true. It couldn't be. He hadn't killed anyone. He wouldn't have. Or would he?

'Well, you forget simple words after a while of being here, you'll probably forget things too in a little while.' He said quietly. 'and the nicheling I talked to earlier, the one who wanted to know what murderer meant won't be too happy.' He gave a nervous laugh. He didn't want anyone to suspect that it was him who was called a murderer. So he lied. Thief had already decided for himself that whoever he was when he was alive, he wasn't a good nicheling. But there must have been something, something that had caused him to kill someone. If he was anything like he was now, he was sane. A strong determination filled him. He would find out who he was if it was the last thing he was going to do. 

Suddenly, Sharps eyes flashed a deep blue. Probably a memory. When Sharp was 'awake' again, he looked very upset, though he tried to hide it. 

'We should probably get back to the others.' He said quickly. He pointed with his paw towards where the others were, so the new nicheling could find their way. Then he quickly walked up to Sharp. 'You okay?' Thief whispered, concern in his eyes. 

"It's ok." He forced himself to smile, but he stopped. 

"No, it's not ok. A nicheling died and it's all my fault. I was in a group of nichelings when I was alive, and something called a balance bear killed one of the group members, and it's all my fault because I wasn't there to fight it with them, and the group abandoned me." 

After he was done with his rant, he started to cry again, and he wiped away his tears again as quickly as he could. No, don't cry in front of Thief! He'll probably think you're weak and abandon you too. Be strong. Never show weakness. 

No, it's ok to show weakness. Let yourself cry. You can trust Thief, he's your friend!  It was like his mind was arguing with itself, and his face looked like a combination of stressed, sad, and embarrassed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"No, it's not ok. A nicheling died and it's all my fault. I was in a group of nichelings when I was alive, and something called a balance bear killed one of the group members, and it's all my fault because I wasn't there to fight it with them, and the group abandoned me." 

After he was done with his rant, he started to cry again, and he wiped away his tears again as quickly as he could. No, don't cry in front of Thief! He'll probably think you're weak and abandon you too. Be strong. Never show weakness. 

No, it's ok to show weakness. Let yourself cry. You can trust Thief, he's your friend!  It was like his mind was arguing with itself, and his face looked like a combination of stressed, sad, and embarrassed.

"Ummm...." Began the spirit. "Do you want me to leave or something?" She asked.

17 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Ummm...." Began the spirit. "Do you want me to leave or something?" She asked.

He turned around, even more embarrassed. "I thought you went to the other nichelings!" He quickly stopped himself. "Sorry if that came off as rude."

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He turned around, even more embarrassed. "I thought you went to the other nichelings!" He quickly stopped himself. "Sorry if that came off as rude."

She suddenly shrieked as smoke erupted from her wound. A memory surge took hold of her body and she collapsed on the ground as the smoke made a massive swirling cloud. A dark glowing blizzard reflected in her eyes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

She suddenly shrieked as smoke erupted from her wound. A memory surge took hold of her body and she collapsed on the ground as the smoke made a massive swirling cloud. A dark glowing blizzard reflected in her eyes.

"Are you ok!?" He yelped as he ran towards her.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Are you ok!?" He yelped as he ran towards her.

She looked like she was asleep and the memory seemed to reflect in her eyes. Three nicheling's, including her, in the snow. One was badly hurt, another had heat body and she was squaring off against them. She hadn't gotten her scar yet, there was no sound in her eyes, but you could see her screaming as the heat body raked her claws down the spirit's neck. The memory faded bit the spirit was still fainted.

( @Lilytuft, is it alright if I make an rp where it's the regular life and then when ppl die they go to this rp? I just think it's a cool idea)

(Go for it! That sounds fun and also gives people the oppoturnity to have their characters discover they used to know each other)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

'I don't understand how you not being there to help is your fault.' Thief said softly. 'To blame you for something you couldn't have prevented... Its wrong.'

Thief didn't want to invade Sharps personal space or anything, but when a couple of tears rolled down his friends face, Thief gave him a quick hug, wrapping his feathery tail around Sharp for a second. 

'Don't ever blame yourself for something you couldn't have possibly helped with.' Thief was kind of surprised that he was saying all these things, he wasnt used to being the comforting one, but he wanted to help his friend, make Sharp a bit happier again. 

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

His head snapped towards where the new nicheling was. 

'Is she always almost dying, or does she just do this around us?' he said, exasperated. She was fainted, and after a little while when she still didn't wake up. 'Maybe we should bring her to the others. They've been here much longer than we have, Guiding will know what to do with her.' Thief tried to heft her onto his back, but his paw gave out, and he fell back down. 

• Like 1

( @Lilytuft, is it alright if I make an rp where it's the regular life and then when ppl die they go to this rp? I just think it's a cool idea)

I think that's a cool idea too, but I think I'll reveal all my characters backstory here first, then maybe I'll go back and do your rp? (or something like that) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'I don't understand how you not being there to help is your fault.' Thief said softly. 'To blame you for something you couldn't have prevented... Its wrong.'

Thief didn't want to invade Sharps personal space or anything, but when a couple of tears rolled down his friends face, Thief gave him a quick hug, wrapping his feathery tail around Sharp for a second. 

'Don't ever blame yourself for something you couldn't have possibly helped with.' Thief was kind of surprised that he was saying all these things, he wasnt used to being the comforting one, but he wanted to help his friend, make Sharp a bit happier again. 

'Is she always almost dying, or does she just do this around us?' he said, exasperated. She was fainted, and after a little while when she still didn't wake up. 'Maybe we should bring her to the others. They've been here much longer than we have, Guiding will know what to do with her.' Thief tried to heft her onto his back, but his paw gave out, and he fell back down. 

She got up and trembled. "Owwww" she whined. Her scar had died down but there was still pain

(I'll get started on the rp soon)

12 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

She looked like she was asleep and the memory seemed to reflect in her eyes. Three nicheling's, including her, in the snow. One was badly hurt, another had heat body and she was squaring off against them. She hadn't gotten her scar yet, there was no sound in her eyes, but you could see her screaming as the heat body raked her claws down the spirit's neck. The memory faded bit the spirit was still fainted.

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

She got up and trembled. "Owwww" she whined. Her scar had died down but there was still pain

"Are you ok?" He asked as he helped her up. "Your vision reflected in your eyes. I saw what happened..."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

'Does that happen all the time?' Thief asked. He was still bitter about the whole 'finding out he had killed someone' thing, but he decided to shelve that for later. He had no clue who this nicheling was, and why their scar did that, but Guiding might know. Thief tried to give a reassuring smile. 

'Don't worry, I know you've only been here for a little while, but I'm sure your scar will stop doing that soon.' He sounded more sure than he felt. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Are you ok?" He asked as he helped her up. "Your vision reflected in your eyes. I saw what happened..."

She hissed at him and looked away.

7 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Does that happen all the time?' Thief asked. He was still bitter about the whole 'finding out he had killed someone' thing, but he decided to shelve that for later. He had no clue who this nicheling was, and why their scar did that, but Guiding might know. Thief tried to give a reassuring smile. 

'Don't worry, I know you've only been here for a little while, but I'm sure your scar will stop doing that soon.' He sounded more sure than he felt. 

"I'm pretty sure it's fine that since I got it, yes when I was alive." She grumbled

• Confused 1