Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp flinched when she hissed.

Thief turned to her. 

'Well I'm sure it will stop soon.' He said, though his voice was a bit colder. 'No need to just randomly upset other nichelings. So are we getting back to the others, or are we just gonna sit here? Because I'm going now.' He said as he turned back towards the swamp, walking slowly, as usual. 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 9:02 PM, Chiyanna said:

"That makes sense," said the spirit. Then they noticed Fangs over there, "You know, Fangs has that hair on his head. I think I had that too, in my memory. Anyway, Fangs looks...worked up about something."

On 1/22/2023 at 4:53 PM, Lilytuft said:

Fangs sat by himself, trying to figure out what was he'd just seen.

Sharp didn't see it. Did anyone else?

He looked around, but quickly looked back down when he realised Guiding was looking. For some reason he didn't want her to see him right now. She'd ask what was wrong.

Everyone seems normal. So only I saw it then.

Guiding would ask and he'd have to explain. How could he? There was no reasonable explanation for the suffering child in front of him. Had he caused it? He lifted a paw agaist the sky and tried to look at it. It was hard to tell in the dark, but he came to the conclusion that his claws were for running and couldn't have caused the wounds on the small nicheling.

What about his teeth, then? He put his paw in his mouth and tried to bite, but was stopped early by the sting of his poison fangs. He then turned his paw sideways so that it fit between his fangs and tried again, but the rest of his teeth were smaller than the marks on the child. He was fairly sure, though the memory of the short flash was already fading.

Was Sharp right? Was it really a memory? But I don't get those! I was lost!

Though he'd convinced himself that he couldn't possibly have been the one to hurt the little nicheling, he couldn't shake the feeling that it had somehow been his fault. The atmosphere of guilt had been too strong.

@Lilytuft (respond??)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief turned to her. 

'Well I'm sure it will stop soon.' He said, though his voice was a bit colder. 'No need to just randomly upset other nichelings. So are we getting back to the others, or are we just gonna sit here? Because I'm going now.' He said as he turned back towards the swamp, walking slowly, as usual. 

"I'll go with him. Are you coming?" Sharp asked her as he followed Thief into the swamps.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

(also did someone want their profile updated?)

I did, could you add this to Thief's profile please? 

- has a very low sense of self worth, though he's good at not showing it. 

- is convinced he was a very bad nicheling when he was alive, and the only reason he still wants to find out who he was is because he wants to know why he would do those bad things.

- two of his memories involve a strange black and yellow nicheling with heat body. 

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I'll go with him. Are you coming?" Sharp asked her as he followed Thief into the swamps.

16 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Whatever" she growled and followed

Thief walked ahead. He wanted to be alone for a second. Eventually he reached the place where the others were. The nervous nicheling was still there, talking to Guiding. Venom snout guy was a bit further away. 

'We found someone else!' he called out. 'Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but she's here anyway!' 

He sat down near a small rock, glad to give his paws some rest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

"Whatever" she growled and followed

56 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief walked ahead. He wanted to be alone for a second. Eventually he reached the place where the others were. The nervous nicheling was still there, talking to Guiding. Venom snout guy was a bit further away. 

'We found someone else!' he called out. 'Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but she's here anyway!' 

He sat down near a small rock, glad to give his paws some rest. 

Sharp laid on the grass and watched the others. He wondered what the fluffy white stuff from his memories was called.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She sat down. "Hello" she growled "apparently I'm the translator here." The spirit grumbled

"Huh?" He returned from his thought and looked at her. 

(also Lilytuft can you add this to Sharp's bio: 

-Sometimes gets lost in thought

• Paw up 1

On 1/23/2023 at 4:02 AM, Chiyanna said:

"That makes sense," said the spirit. Then they noticed Fangs over there, "You know, Fangs has that hair on his head. I think I had that too, in my memory. Anyway, Fangs looks...worked up about something."

Guiding patted their head with her paw and nodded.

-It is fluffy.

She looked at Fangs, who had now ducked his head. Something was clearly wrong.

I need to talk to him soon...

-He does seem that way. Perhaps we should check up on him?

She was about to get up and walk over to him, she heard someone calling out. She recognized the voice of the optimistic newcomer with the limp. She turned around to see what he had to say.

(Only if you want to, of course. (This dimension is linked to a variety of universes.) But I'm excited to have the possibility of carrying character dynamics over from one rp to another :))

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

(Only if you want to, of course. (This dimension is linked to a variety of universes.) But I'm excited to have the possibility of carrying character dynamics over from one rp to another :))

(I just wish that the mortal world had more people)

(Also please respond to my last post on here)

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

(Also please respond to my last post on here)

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

She sat down. "Hello" she growled "apparently I'm the translator here." The spirit grumbled

(Oh, was this directed at me?)

17 hours ago, -deleted-user- said:

Guiding patted their head with her paw and nodded.

-It is fluffy.

She looked at Fangs, who had now ducked his head. Something was clearly wrong.

I need to talk to him soon...

-He does seem that way. Perhaps we should check up on him?

She was about to get up and walk over to him, she heard someone calling out. She recognized the voice of the optimistic newcomer with the limp. She turned around to see what he had to say.

'Hey!' Thief smiled. The only thing he remembered about the nervous one was that they remembered literally nothing. Not even basic concepts. It was kind of unnerving, and he wondered if they were caught up yet. 'See anything interesting? Because all I found was a wierd nicheling and a nightmare.' He joked. 'This place is really boring, isn't it?' 

• Like 1

Sharp closed his eyes and decided to take a quick nap. 

He dreamed of racing through the fluffy white stuff with his siblings. They play-fought and giggled and threw fluffy white stuff at each other. He learned that the white stuff was called "snow." 

Suddenly, their mother approached them, looking heartbroken. He assumed this led up to the memory of his mother abandoning them. 

He awoke, upset, but also happy, that he seemed to have good relations with his siblings.

• Like 1