Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

On 1/27/2023 at 8:27 PM, -deleted-user- said:

Guiding patted their head with her paw and nodded.

-It is fluffy.

She looked at Fangs, who had now ducked his head. Something was clearly wrong.

I need to talk to him soon...

-He does seem that way. Perhaps we should check up on him?

She was about to get up and walk over to him, she heard someone calling out. She recognized the voice of the optimistic newcomer with the limp. She turned around to see what he had to say.

"Good idea." But before the spirit could one of the others from earlier showed up again.

8 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Hey!' Thief smiled. The only thing he remembered about the nervous one was that they remembered literally nothing. Not even basic concepts. It was kind of unnerving, and he wondered if they were caught up yet. 'See anything interesting? Because all I found was a wierd nicheling and a nightmare.' He joked. 'This place is really boring, isn't it?' 

"I actually had some...remem-m-memories! Saw some things. Colors, and my siblings and mother. But also something...upsetting. Guiding talked me through it though." Suddenly they seemed less excited, upset maybe, "So, there really isn't much out there?"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Good idea." But before the spirit could one of the others from earlier showed up again.

"I actually had some...remem-m-memories! Saw some things. Colors, and my siblings and mother. But also something...upsetting. Guiding talked me through it though." Suddenly they seemed less excited, upset maybe, "So, there really isn't much out there?"

Thief saw how the nervous ones face fell. 

'Well, there's a swamp, and some trees I guess? But it doesn't really have to be too interesting, because we'll be leaving here soon, yeah?' Thief did his best to reassure the nicheling. 'Also, it's great that your remembering stuff. I think the worst thing in the world would be being stuck here with not a clue about who you are.' Thief shrugged. 'Anyway, if we all help each other with our memories, I'm sure this will go a lot quicker.' 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief saw how the nervous ones face fell. 

'Well, there's a swamp, and some trees I guess? But it doesn't really have to be too interesting, because we'll be leaving here soon, yeah?' Thief did his best to reassure the nicheling. 'Also, it's great that your remembering stuff. I think the worst thing in the world would be being stuck here with not a clue about who you are.' Thief shrugged. 'Anyway, if we all help each other with our memories, I'm sure this will go a lot quicker.' 

The spirit perked up, "Yeah! I'm sure it will. I found out I'm a brother. Maybe we should swap some memories or something and see if we can find out more about ourselves."

((Also @Ghost-tuft can you update my spirit title to "The Nervous Brother"? Sure I'll get a nickname or even more accurate title eventually but this will work for now) 

• Paw up 1

59 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit perked up, "Yeah! I'm sure it will. I found out I'm a brother. Maybe we should swap some memories or something and see if we can find out more about ourselves."

((Also @Ghost-tuft can you update my spirit title to "The Nervous Brother"? Sure I'll get a nickname or even more accurate title eventually but this will work for now) 

'My memories aren't very interesting. Or important.' Thief quickly said. Too quickly, he realised. 'Besides, I still don't remember much. But I have a nickname now, call me Thief!' he smiled. 

'Also.' He walked over to a rock, jumping onto it. He waved out over the plains with his paw. 'We won't get our memories back by just sitting around, right? I was out in the forest, and I remembered a nicheling in a stream. I think we should all go out and see stuff. I'm sure that would help!' Thief looked out over the moors. He was sure there was something else out there. There couldn't just be this one swamp, right? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'My memories aren't very interesting. Or important.' Thief quickly said. Too quickly, he realised. 'Besides, I still don't remember much. But I have a nickname now, call me Thief!' he smiled. 

'Also.' He walked over to a rock, jumping onto it. He waved out over the plains with his paw. 'We won't get our memories back by just sitting around, right? I was out in the forest, and I remembered a nicheling in a stream. I think we should all go out and see stuff. I'm sure that would help!' Thief looked out over the moors. He was sure there was something else out there. There couldn't just be this one swamp, right? 

The spirit felt torn. Something about this made them nervous. But also they wanted to see what was out there and get their memories back. Something inside them longed to, but something else warned them against. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, I would love to. But couldn't some...harm come to us out there?"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit felt torn. Something about this made them nervous. But also they wanted to see what was out there and get their memories back. Something inside them longed to, but something else warned them against. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, I would love to. But couldn't some...harm come to us out there?"

'Harm? Out here there's nothing that could cause anyone harm nor happiness.' Thief chuckled. 'But I understand if you don't want to go. I'll just go by myself.' 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp stretched and walked over to Thief and the spiky-bodied spirit. "What's up?" He asked. He kept thinking about his siblings and their personalities. What were they like?

'Just deciding who's going to go out onto the moors and who wants to stay behind. Because there's obviously more out there than just one swamp.' Thief explained quickly. 'I really need to know who I was. And I don't really think I'll find the answers by just sitting around.' He shrugged. 

'Do you want to come along?' Thief asked his friend. He secretly hoped Sharp would say yes, Thief was fond of the nicheling who had ran into the swamp after Thief after he had a nightmare, to make sure he was alright. For some reason this feeling of friendship felt strange to him. As if he was only ever friends with one or two nichelings. The thought scared him slightly, had he really been that bad? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Just deciding who's going to go out onto the moors and who wants to stay behind. Because there's obviously more out there than just one swamp.' Thief explained quickly. 'I really need to know who I was. And I don't really think I'll find the answers by just sitting around.' He shrugged. 

'Do you want to come along?' Thief asked his friend. He secretly hoped Sharp would say yes, Thief was fond of the nicheling who had ran into the swamp after Thief after he had a nightmare, to make sure he was alright. For some reason this feeling of friendship felt strange to him. As if he was only ever friends with one or two nichelings. The thought scared him slightly, had he really been that bad? 

"Sure." He said. "I want to find out more about my siblings. What their names were, and what they were like. I also want to find out what happened to me after the group abandoned me. There's so much to learn about myself."

• Like 1

(Sorry I got grounded after I was here last so I'm going to start roleplaying even though it is like 9:40 at night for me lol)

She woke up a sudden chill going through her spine as she looked around into the blank darkness with no light in sight. Where am I? why is it so dark? She thought to herself. She arched her tiny scorpion tail which she didn't even remember having, then again what did she remember. She looked around at the blank hills and saw some sort of plant if it even was a plant. Since it was the only thing around, she figured that she might as well walk to it. With tiny quick steps she got there fairly quick and came into some sort of wet place with wilted looking plants. (The swamp)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Sure." He said. "I want to find out more about my siblings. What their names were, and what they were like. I also want to find out what happened to me after the group abandoned me. There's so much to learn about myself."

The spirit wanted to ask to come (because I'm outside the void I just had to start school today) but she thought that was a weakness. Her tail threw a rock at a tree to remind them she was there

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Thief smiled. 'Alright then! Are you coming?' he asked, turning to the nervous nicheling. 

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit wanted to ask to come (because I'm outside the void I just had to start school today) but she thought that was a weakness. Her tail threw a rock at a tree to remind them she was there

Thief flinched, before looking her way. It was probably the first time he ever looked close to being angry. 'What do you want?' his tone came out sharper than he intended it to, so he repeated it more politely. 'And are you done throwing rocks?' he tried to joke and lighten the mood a bit. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief smiled. 'Alright then! Are you coming?' he asked, turning to the nervous nicheling. 

Thief flinched, before looking her way. It was probably the first time he ever looked close to being angry. 'What do you want?' his tone came out sharper than he intended it to, so he repeated it more politely. 'And are you done throwing rocks?' he tried to joke and lighten the mood a bit. 

She threw a rock that gently hit his nose. "Almost" she grumbled, amusement in her eyes. She didn't want to admit she wanted to come.

11 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She threw a rock that gently hit his nose. "Almost" she grumbled, amusement in her eyes. She didn't want to admit she wanted to come.

He flinched away again. 'Do you want to come or something?' he grumbled. He jumped down from the rock to be less of a target, and went a bit closer to Sharp. He breathed in and out to calm himself. No reason to get annoyed, some nichelings were just like this. That helped. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

He flinched away again. 'Do you want to come or something?' he grumbled. He jumped down from the rock to be less of a target, and went a bit closer to Sharp. He breathed in and out to calm himself. No reason to get annoyed, some nichelings were just like this. That helped. 

she flicked her tail slightly, a sign for yes

On 1/30/2023 at 3:20 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

'Harm? Out here there's nothing that could cause anyone harm nor happiness.' Thief chuckled. 'But I understand if you don't want to go. I'll just go by myself.' 

10 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

"N-no, I want to come." The nervous brother didn't want to be left out. Besides, with this big a group surely they could handle whatever danger came their way, "So, let's go! The swamp is the only interesting thing here anyway." And Guding and the other...oh yeah...Fang, said the swamp was safe, right?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"N-no, I want to come." The nervous brother didn't want to be left out. Besides, with this big a group surely they could handle whatever danger came their way, "So, let's go! The swamp is the only interesting thing here anyway." And Guding and the other...oh yeah...Fang, said the swamp was safe, right?

'Well, let's go then!' Thief grinned. He walked ahead, making sure to keep an eye on the swamp. 'If anyone sees anything interesting, tell me please.' He announced. Anything out here could be a potential thing that could help him remember. But as Thief walked all he saw was fog. And moors. And some random bushes. He felt frustration growing inside him. Was this all there was!? 

3 hours ago, Mythic said:

(Anyone in the swamp willing to reply to me?)

(Wait I'm sorry I'm stupid we are going out to the moors) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Well, let's go then!' Thief grinned. He walked ahead, making sure to keep an eye on the swamp. 'If anyone sees anything interesting, tell me please.' He announced. Anything out here could be a potential thing that could help him remember. But as Thief walked all he saw was fog. And moors. And some random bushes. He felt frustration growing inside him. Was this all there was!? 

(Wait I'm sorry I'm stupid we are going out to the moors) 

He followed behind the group. 

(also Mythic maybe you could go to the edge of the swamp so we can spot you from there?)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mythic said:

She saw no-one there and to her this place was scary anyway so she went to the edge of the plants "Finally I can see something other than muck and plants"

Sharp noticed a tiny nicheling at the edge of the swamp. "Guys, I think I see someone over there." He pointed in the direction of the swamp.

• Like 1