Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

She backed up. 

She had a flash of memory as well. 

Similar water bodied platypus beaked nichelings surrounding her and Dari. 

Insulting them, calling them names, cursing them, even trying to attack them. 

The other nichelings drove them off the island. 

They escaped on a port to the archipelago.... 

The memory faded away. 

"Our tribe....betrayed us...." She said under her breath.

"My clan killed me" She said. She shut her jaw quickly and hoped that nobody noticed what she said

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"My clan killed me" She said. She shut her jaw quickly and hoped that nobody noticed what she said

The spirit's eyes widened, but she pretended to have not heard what she said. "Uh, what were we talking about before?" She asked, trying to get rid of the tense mood in the air.

• Like 1

The spirit's eyes widened, but she pretended to have not heard what she said. "Uh, what were we talking about before?" She asked, trying to get rid of the tense mood in the air.

"Oh nothing, just all our flashbacks and how our homes betrayed us. Great idea to get rid of tension," She said dryly

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"Oh nothing, just all our flashbacks and how our homes betrayed us. Great idea to get rid of tension," She said dryly

Crap! I ruined it! Now neither of them like me. I'm so stupid. 

"I...I guess I should leave, I'm not helping with anything." She slowly walked away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Crap! I ruined it! Now neither of them like me. I'm so stupid. 

"I...I guess I should leave, I'm not helping with anything." She slowly walked away.

The spirit had already walked away and had started banging her head on a tree out of guilt

She made her way to the stream and looked into her shadowy reflection sadly. 

No, I should stop moping and apologize. 

But what if they still hate me and chase me away? 

I should apologize. 

She made her way back and noticed the other spirit. "I'm sorry. I keep making stupid decisions. It's all my fault. Do you forgive me?"

• Like 1

She made her way to the stream and looked into her shadowy reflection sadly. 

No, I should stop moping and apologize. 

But what if they still hate me and chase me away? 

I should apologize. 

She made her way back and noticed the other spirit. "I'm sorry. I keep making stupid decisions. It's all my fault. Do you forgive me?"

(is that to me or pancake?)

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"The only stupid decision you always make is blaming yourself, ya know" She grumple and the massive craters shes been making in all the trees

"...Oh." She said. '

She's right. You should stop blaming yourself for everything. 

".......Well......are we still....................friends?" She's probably gonna chase me off, just like my tribe did.

• Like 1

"...Oh." She said. '

She's right. You should stop blaming yourself for everything. 

".......Well......are we still....................friends?" She's probably gonna chase me off, just like my tribe did.

"WE WILL BE IF YOU STOP ANNOYING ME" She suddenly whipped around to snap

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"WE WILL BE IF YOU STOP ANNOYING ME" She suddenly whipped around to snap

"Okay, okay, I'll leave." I should just give up being her friend. She doesn't seem to like me anyways. 

She trotted away, the fog seemingly engulfing her as she went towards the stream. 

She slipped in. The water lapped against her legs and belly. She relaxed, laid down, and fell asleep.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Okay, okay, I'll leave." I should just give up being her friend. She doesn't seem to like me anyways. 

She trotted away, the fog seemingly engulfing her as she went towards the stream. 

She slipped in. The water lapped against her legs and belly. She relaxed, laid down, and fell asleep.

She decided to punch a tree SUPER hard so that it fell over and started nocking down other trees towards Quacktail

She decided to punch a tree SUPER hard so that it fell over and started nocking down other trees towards Quacktail

She awoke from the sounds of the trees falling. She looked up and noticed tons of trees knocked down with the other spirit standing near them. 

'What on earth?" She said as she got up.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

She awoke from the sounds of the trees falling. She looked up and noticed tons of trees knocked down with the other spirit standing near them. 

'What on earth?" She said as she got up.

"RUN!!" She shrieked as a tree tumbled towards Quacktail

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"RUN!!" She shrieked as a tree tumbled towards Quacktail

She tried to leap out of the way, but the tree pinned her tail down. She hissed in pain. She tried to move the tree off of her, but it wouldn't budge.

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

She tried to leap out of the way, but the tree pinned her tail down. She hissed in pain. She tried to move the tree off of her, but it wouldn't budge.

The spirit runs over to Quacktail as another tree falls, directly in line to kill her

(they're already dead so i think they can't be killed) 

The tree landed on top of her. She hissed in pain again, this time louder. However, she was able to push the tree off of her. She stood there, panting heavily as she tried to get the other tree off her tail.

• Paw up 1

The spirit smashed her head into the tree above quacktail's tail to get it of her. It was very effective

"Thanks...." She panted heavily. Her tail was broken. She grabbed some algae from the stream and wrapped it around her tail. "Someone taught me that wrapping algae around wounds and broken bones will help heal them. I can't remember who though."

• Like 1

"Thanks...." She panted heavily. Her tail was broken. She grabbed some algae from the stream and wrapped it around her tail. "Someone taught me that wrapping algae around wounds and broken bones will help heal them. I can't remember who though."

The spirit just growled to herself and stalked away