Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

17 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"I think i can smell something stinky nearby. Stinky fruit are nice to eat, but the smell gets in your fur for weeks"

She noticed a strange looking flower. She sniffed it. It smelled stinky. She returned to her friend. "I think the smell is coming from that flower." She said.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"Oooooh, they are tasty" she said

She took a bite out of it, almost eating quacktail's fingers

She quickly withdrew her paws. "Personally, I wouldn't eat flowers, but I was mainly carnivorous with some occasional berries thrown in, so it's not like I can say anything."

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She quickly withdrew her paws. "Personally, I wouldn't eat flowers, but I was mainly carnivorous with some occasional berries thrown in, so it's not like I can say anything."

"i dont mind what i eat usually, but i do love succulents!"

"i dont mind what i eat usually, but i do love succulents!"

"How about we go to the creek?" She asked. "There may be no real food here, but we still have water, which is good enough for me."

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

(wahhhhhh 

also how the heck did you get so many posts)

(Im currently in 3651285463154123618543782615843851856349516541954981656572014549743925g6489136531546193g6439151541g631654315g13563185613g556316g5613g56g31g53657161g54615613951g35g64193g56431g54913569135g31656139 role plays

6 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"I just ate a flower, so we must be able to drink"

The pair made their way to the creek. The spirit picked up lots of water in her beak. "Mmmm, refreshing." She said as she gulped it down and slipped her paws into the creek. 

Another flashback... 

Other nichelings ignoring her. 

Telling her to go away. 

Telling her that she was worthless. 

That it was her fault her mother was dead. 

The water was the only place where she could be herself. 

The sea animals actually seemed to like her. 

Dari supported her as well. 

They would play in the water until it got dark.

Good times.... 

Until they were betrayed.

The flashback faded away. 

She decided to not tell her friend about the flashback as she didn't want to ruin the tranquil mood.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The pair made their way to the creek. The spirit picked up lots of water in her beak. "Mmmm, refreshing." She said as she gulped it down and slipped her paws into the creek. 

Another flashback... 

Other nichelings ignoring her. 

Telling her to go away. 

Telling her that she was worthless. 

That it was her fault her mother was dead. 

The water was the only place where she could be herself. 

The sea animals actually seemed to like her. 

Dari supported her as well. 

They would play in the water until it got dark.

Good times.... 

Until they were betrayed.

The flashback faded away. 

She decided to not tell her friend about the flashback as she didn't want to ruin the tranquil mood.

The spirit found a rock she could rest on in the middle of the stream. She gracefully jumped and landed on the rock. It was slippery so she undignifiedly scrabbled around until she could get a proper hold on it then relaxed. She hated water. It was for drinking, not swimming. She let her tail drag in the river a little.

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit found a rock she could rest on in the middle of the stream. She gracefully jumped and landed on the rock. It was slippery so she undignifiedly scrabbled around until she could get a proper hold on it then relaxed. She hated water. It was for drinking, not swimming. She let her tail drag in the river a little.

She laid down in the water, letting it soak her sleek fur. She noticed her friend didn't seem to be enjoying the water. "Come on! Water's not that bad! I can teach you how to swim!" She said. She slapped her tail against the water excitedly, accidentally spraying bits of water on her. "Sorry!" She said.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

She laid down in the water, letting it soak her sleek fur. She noticed her friend didn't seem to be enjoying the water. "Come on! Water's not that bad! I can teach you how to swim!" She said. She slapped her tail against the water excitedly, accidentally spraying bits of water on her. "Sorry!" She said.

"mmmmm im gooooood..." she said

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"mmmmm im gooooood..." she said

She frowned, but continued relaxing in the water. She began digging at the bottom of the creek with her beak, but abruptly stopped. "I forgot there's no worms in the spirit world." She sighed. "Great, I can't eat my favorite food."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She frowned, but continued relaxing in the water. She began digging at the bottom of the creek with her beak, but abruptly stopped. "I forgot there's no worms in the spirit world." She sighed. "Great, I can't eat my favorite food."

"Eww! I hate worms!" She bellowed

9 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

((how is there no worms and there is nichelings?

"Eww! I hate worms!" She bellowed

"Yep, I expected that." She said. "Worms may seem gross and weird, but to me and my tribe, they were AMAZING. Maybe platypus-beaked nichelings just have a special taste for worms. I remember my tribe didn't let me and Dari eat much, but whenever we snuck down to the ocean, we would make sure to get all the food we could, and so by the time they got there for food, there'd be none for them. It's not like it mattered, they had tons of food anyways." She said, a look of almost....nostalgia in her eyes

• Like 1