Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

Just now, Fox leaf said:

((Worms are creatures too and they have spirits like any other animal

(i don't think there would be any real "living" things besides the nichelings, and the nichelings are spirits so they're technically dead)

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yep, I expected that." She said. "Worms may seem gross and weird, but to me and my tribe, they were AMAZING. Maybe platypus-beaked nichelings just have a special taste for worms. I remember my tribe didn't let me and Dari eat much, but whenever we snuck down to the ocean, we would make sure to get all the food we could, and so by the time they got there for food, there'd be none for them. It's not like it mattered, they had tons of food anyways." She said, a look of almost....nostalgia in her eyes

"Do you wish you were still alive?" she asked

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Do you wish you were still alive?" she asked

"Yes." She said. "I wish I was still at the archipelago, living happily with Dari and my children. But I guess things are never how you want them to be, and I died, and now I'm stuck here." She sighed. "I enjoy your company. You remind me of Dari in a way."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yes." She said. "I wish I was still at the archipelago, living happily with Dari and my children. But I guess things are never how you want them to be, and I died, and now I'm stuck here." She sighed. "I enjoy your company. You remind me of Dari in a way."

"Children?" she asked

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"Children?" she asked

"...Yes, I had kids. I loved them so much, I vowed to protect them from anything, from what I remember. But I guess I neglected protecting myself, as I was attacked by a bearyena and.....you know what happened." She sighed.

• Like 1

"...Yes, I had kids. I loved them so much, I vowed to protect them from anything, from what I remember. But I guess I neglected protecting myself, as I was attacked by a bearyena and.....you know what happened." She sighed.

"Your lucky you ever found a friend, dead or alive" she said darkly

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"Your lucky you ever found a friend, dead or alive" she said darkly

Oh no, is she mad at me again? 

"I'm lucky to have any company here. Thanks." She wrapped her tail around her friend. 

(why does this feel like the ending of a show lmao)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Oh no, is she mad at me again? 

"I'm lucky to have any company here. Thanks." She wrapped her tail around her friend. 

(why does this feel like the ending of a show lmao)

She let out a shiver as Quacktail's tail touched her. It was wet and cold. It surprized her so much that she fell into the river. It just covered her body with some extra room to fully extend her wings and paws. She began flailing around, waving her wings and tail in every direction. It was the fastest part of the river so it quickly took her away. She managed a gasp of air and let out a screech

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She let out a shiver as Quacktail's tail touched her. It was wet and cold. It surprized her so much that she fell into the river. It just covered her body with some extra room to fully extend her wings and paws. She began flailing around, waving her wings and tail in every direction. It was the fastest part of the river so it quickly took her away. She managed a gasp of air and let out a screech

She immediately dove into the water after her. She dashed through the water, faster than the swiftest rabbil. She easily caught up to her and grabbed her out of the water, pulling her onto dry land. She nudged her. "Are you....ok?"  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She immediately dove into the water after her. She dashed through the water, faster than the swiftest rabbil. She easily caught up to her and grabbed her out of the water, pulling her onto dry land. She nudged her. "Are you....ok?"  

She coughed up a paw full of water and nodded, gasping.

"I think im done with water"

"i nearly drowned last time"

Just now, Fox leaf said:

She coughed up a paw full of water and nodded, gasping.

"I think im done with water"

"i nearly drowned last time"

She sighed. " I love water, but I can't blame you. If something put me in danger I would probably stay away from it too."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

(i don't think there would be any real "living" things besides the nichelings, and the nichelings are spirits so they're technically dead)

(Yeah, all the bugs here are sort of... ambience? Wether they're real/"alive" or not is up to debate. Some nichelings choose to think they're real just to feel less lonely, but there's no real ecosystem in this absurdly obscure spirit realm)

20 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Oh no! 

"Calm down." She tried to hold her still, but her grip weakened.

The spirit did a fast twirl, getting out of the other spirit's grip, and started flying upward and began bouncing in rapid circles, tree to tree to tree

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit did a fast twirl, getting out of the other spirit's grip, and started flying upward and began bouncing in rapid circles, tree to tree to tree

"Calm down! Are you ok?" She called out, but to no avail. Eventually she just stopped and hoped she would snap back to reality herself.

"Calm down! Are you ok?" She called out, but to no avail. Eventually she just stopped and hoped she would snap back to reality herself.

She began smashing the tops off trees as she was flying around, making a sort of den with them

"HIDEOUT YESH" She called