Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit woke up to find her friend missing ((also by beds I mean nests)) she got out of her nest to look for her, but then decided to explore instead. She flew away and over the trees

Quacktail noticed her friend flying off and followed her. 

(New spirit) 

The spirit made his way towards some other nichelings. (@Liljatonttu @YourLocalStranger @Chiyanna)

"Uh, memory hunting! Might find something in the sky! Like, rlly high! Feel free to join me!" She joked and climbed super high

(omg you got 1000 posts) 

Quacktail followed. "I'll help!" She smiled. 

21 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(@Liljatonttu im kinda stuck with Quacktail since she is still with Fangs)

(Sorry about that. It might have been a mistake to get so many people together at once since I'm also waiting for Chiyanna, Catfishparty (and maybe even YourLocalStranger once things get to that point). How about I make my reply and my characters go away from the rest of the group to catch up so that you guys can interact with eachother without having to wait for me since I'm not gonna be online much tomorrow?)

1 minute ago, Liljatonttu said:

(Sorry about that. It might have been a mistake to get so many people together at once since I'm also waiting for Chiyanna, Catfishparty (and maybe even YourLocalStranger once things get to that point). How about I make my reply and my characters go away from the rest of the group to catch up so that you guys can interact with eachother without having to wait for me since I'm not gonna be online much tomorrow?)

(u can just pretend the encounter never happened since Quacktail already left w/ fox leaf's spirit)

• Paw up 1

(Wut)

"I think you need some wings!!!" She called right before she was out of ear shot and above the clouds

She managed to catch small glimpses of her through the black sky and continued following.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

She scented more nearby. She jumped on a shrub and a million butterflys flew out

She snatched some in her beak and ate them. "These taste better than I thought!" She said, licking her beak. 

(i couldnt say licking her lips bc i dont think platypuses have lips)