Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

Just now, CATFISHPARTY said:

(AHH SORRY FELLAS- ive been sick and tired 😭 im alive i swear-)

(No worries. Think you and Chiyanna can carry the conversation without me for a while? I need to go to sleep and after that I'm not gonna have internet connection for some time. You can pretend my characters went to catch up and settle some things while you two get introduced with YourLocalStranger's character or something)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liljatonttu said:

(No worries. Think you and Chiyanna can carry the conversation without me for a while? I need to go to sleep and after that I'm not gonna have internet connection for some time. You can pretend my characters went to catch up and settle some things while you two get introduced with YourLocalStranger's character or something)

(my new new spirit went to them as well)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I have no idea." She frowned.

"I guess the stew will be served cold then" she said. She had directed a stream to go around the hideout, so she filled up the basket with water. She put in some herbs, mushed up fruit and a snail. She eventually took a sip after adding lots of things. "Try it!" She squeaked

19 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(mk) 

-The silhouette of this spirit is big-bodied, with 2 bearyena claws, saber tooth fangs, megaloceros horns, and a fluffy stinky tail. They are male.

-Aggressive, very wary of other nichelings 

-Remembers something about heat body being important 

-Very powerful, can easily destroy rocks and trees 

-Slow

-A bit of a softie deep down

image.png.8f38821d073afced2fb780f095f67d0c.png

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

(Sorry about that. It might have been a mistake to get so many people together at once since I'm also waiting for Chiyanna, Catfishparty (and maybe even YourLocalStranger once things get to that point). How about I make my reply and my characters go away from the rest of the group to catch up so that you guys can interact with eachother without having to wait for me since I'm not gonna be online much tomorrow?)

(That's a good idea, if you're not going to be online much.) 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"I guess the stew will be served cold then" she said. She had directed a stream to go around the hideout, so she filled up the basket with water. She put in some herbs, mushed up fruit and a snail. She eventually took a sip after adding lots of things. "Try it!" She squeaked

She took a small beakfull of the soup. "Mmm, it tastes pretty good!" She said. 

Another flashback... 

Her and Dari at a lagoon, fish swimming all around them. 

"Look, I'll show you how to catch fish." She said. She dove into the water and resurfaced with a clownkoi in her beak. She gulped it up. "It's easy! You just dive in and nab them with your beak." 

"Ok! I'll try!" Dari said enthusiastically. He dove into the water, but instead of resurfacing with fish, instead he came back with a beakfull of seaweed. He spit it out. 

She laughed. "Looks like you still need some practice. Don't worry, I'll make sure to teach you." She smiled. 

"Thanks." He smiled. Then he picked up the seaweed and threw it at her. "SEAWEED FIGHT!" He exclaimed. 

She giggled and threw some seaweed at him. 

The memory faded away. 

Finally, a happy flashback. She thought to herself as she slurped up more stew.

22 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

"Yes, hopefully. They're things that happened to you long ago in a very different place."

A light caught his eye and he noticed another figure nearby. This time he was fairly certain that it was someone he knew and waved them over.

(@CATFISHPARTY's character is also here by the way)

(Sorry for late reply, I did say I wouldn't be on much before I dissapeared so there's that)

"O-ok," the spirit decided to not bother them with any more questions for now.

22 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

She noticed Fangs and approached him. 

"Hi! It's me again. If you;re wondering where my friend is, she's sleeping over there." She pointed towards where she was sleeping. 

(New spirit) 

He slowly got to his feet. There was an excruciating pain in his neck. What!? Where am I?

It was foggy. He looked around and saw other nichelings in the distance. Don't trust anyone. The words rang in his head. He went in the other direction.

"What friend?" asked the spirit, confused again. 'Friend' was a word they hadn't yet remembered.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Sorry for late reply, I did say I wouldn't be on much before I dissapeared so there's that)

"O-ok," the spirit decided to not bother them with any more questions for now.

"What friend?" asked the spirit, confused again. 'Friend' was a word they hadn't yet remembered.

(Quacktail already left so i'll just put this here) 

"My friend Flutter."(Calling her Flutter bc idk what else to refer to her as) She said. "A friend is a nicheling who helps you and supports you." 

(Other spirit) 

He continued towards the other nichelings. (Chiyanna, CATFISHPARTY, and Stranger)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(Quacktail already left so i'll just put this here) 

"My friend Flutter."(Calling her Flutter bc idk what else to refer to her as) She said. "A friend is a nicheling who helps you and supports you." 

(Other spirit) 

He continued towards the other nichelings. (Chiyanna, CATFISHPARTY, and Stranger)

(Feel free to bound off after foxleafs character now to make everything make sense)

"Oh, OK," said the spirit.

Then they turned to see several lights now approaching.

@YourLocalStranger @CATFISHPARTY

(I think we need them for this scene)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Feel free to bound off after foxleafs character now to make everything make sense)

(please just ignore my character for now- i got sick suddenly and i dont have the energy to reply 😭 im so sorry)

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

(please just ignore my character for now- i got sick suddenly and i dont have the energy to reply 😭 im so sorry)

That's alright, hope you get better ❤️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit bounded over to the others. For some reason he got nervous. There was more than one nicheling here, and even though it was completely irrational, he felt anxiety bubbling up in him. He pressed it down, ignoring it completely. 

'Hello! My name is... Well I don't have a name yet, but I'm sure I'll remember soon. If you're looking for my friend, guiding, she's just over there!' he said helpfully, a big smile on his face. 3 other nichelings! This place was a bit more crowded than he expected it to be. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also I just realised I won't be online for the next couple of hours because life, I'm sorry!) 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

The spirit bounded over to the others. For some reason he got nervous. There was more than one nicheling here, and even though it was completely irrational, he felt anxiety bubbling up in him. He pressed it down, ignoring it completely. 

'Hello! My name is... Well I don't have a name yet, but I'm sure I'll remember soon. If you're looking for my friend, guiding, she's just over there!' he said helpfully, a big smile on his face. 3 other nichelings! This place was a bit more crowded than he expected it to be. 

"...Hello there." He grumbled. 

They seem too nice. I don't trust them. 

"Don't trust anyone." The familiar yet also unfamiliar words rang in his head again.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

"Ok, new shadow" said the spirit. Guiding...the shadow mentioned them. I guess we really are here, where we were going to. The swamp.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"...Hello there." He grumbled. 

They seem too nice. I don't trust them. 

"Don't trust anyone." The familiar yet also unfamiliar words rang in his head again.

The spirit whirled to see this new...fierce-looking shadow. They gasped a bit and took a step back, "Y-your not going to hurt me, are you?" 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit whirled to see this new...fierce-looking shadow. They gasped a bit and took a step back, "Y-your not going to hurt me, are you?" 

"...No, unless you try first." He felt a little bad for scaring the nicheling, but shook off that thought. 

They could backstab you at any moment. Always keep your guard up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

'flutter' went over to a stream. "Quacktail! You said you were gonna teach me how to fish!" She called

She went over to her. "Unfortunately there's no fish here." She frowned. "But I can still tell you how."