Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

On 1/10/2023 at 12:36 PM, YourLocalStranger said:

'W-what, no its, its fine!' Thief said quickly, but she was already crying. Crying. Did he used to that? If he did he couldn't remember, so he had no idea what to do. 

'Don't worry, no one's mad at you!' he said gently. He remembered someone saying that to him when he was upset. He couldn't figure out who said it though. He approached her carefully, making sure not to make any sudden movements. 

'Listen, we'll just go back to the others, and we can forget this happened, okay?' Thief was doing his best to sound comforting, but he didn't know if he was pulling it off. 'Or you don't have to go over there if you don't want to. We can stay here for a little while.' 

Her eyes could be seen moving as he approached, yet still no clear clue as to where they were looking. She hesitantly nodded, lowering her head in shame. The tears would keep going, though at least she wasn't wailing anymore. There were sniffles, though hopefully they'd either be silent enough not to hear, or at least weren't super loud.
"Whichever you'd like, I don't have a preference.." She'd mumble, before letting out a sneeze.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cloude said:

Her eyes could be seen moving as he approached, yet still no clear clue as to where they were looking. She hesitantly nodded, lowering her head in shame. The tears would keep going, though at least she wasn't wailing anymore. There were sniffles, though hopefully they'd either be silent enough not to hear, or at least weren't super loud.
"Whichever you'd like, I don't have a preference.." She'd mumble, before letting out a sneeze.

'Well, then maybe you'd like to meet the others. They're all very kind, don't worry.' He assured. It took him a moment to realise he knew very little about the others, even Sharp. Time to go back to a huge group of nichelings again. He thought dejectedly. He didn't know why he got so uncomfortable around more than 3 nichelings, but he did, and he hated it. 

'Follow me?' he prompted, but then made the mistake of leaning on his bad paw. He gave a yelp, and tumbled down the barren ground. He got up shakily with a slight curse under his breath, making sure the Crying one wouldn't hear. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Well, then maybe you'd like to meet the others. They're all very kind, don't worry.' He assured. It took him a moment to realise he knew very little about the others, even Sharp. Time to go back to a huge group of nichelings again. He thought dejectedly. He didn't know why he got so uncomfortable around more than 3 nichelings, but he did, and he hated it. 

'Follow me?' he prompted, but then made the mistake of leaning on his bad paw. He gave a yelp, and tumbled down the barren ground. He got up shakily with a slight curse under his breath, making sure the Crying one wouldn't hear. 

"Are you ok?" He asked as he walked over to Thief. He noticed the crying nicheling too. "Are you ok as well?"

• Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 10:46 PM, Lilytuft said:

-Yes, the word is sometimes used that way. And that must have been a really rough memory then

"Yeah...I guess it was." Not wanting to think about it, the spirit changed the subject, "So why are there both sisters and brothers, I mean, what's the difference?"

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 7:53 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Yeah...I guess it was." Not wanting to think about it, the spirit changed the subject, "So why are there both sisters and brothers, I mean, what's the difference?"

-You recognized the differences in voices, right? Well, usually nichelings with higher voices are sisters and ones with lower voices are brothers. Though there are exeptions.

While talking she let her gaze wander over the dark landscape, making sure everyone was nearby. She flinched when she didn't see Fangs at first, but then relaxed as she noticed his dark figure facing away from her.

On 1/16/2023 at 1:19 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Are you ok?" He asked as he walked over to Thief. He noticed the crying nicheling too. "Are you ok as well?"

'Fine.' He said, seemingly not really minding, but inside he was fuming. That was extremely embarrassing. He looked behind him to see if the crying nicheling was following. 

'Everything ok with you?' he asked Sharp, for lack of anything better to say. He had guessed earlier that he had had a big family, and lots of people who cared for him, but he was doubting that more and more. Thief had no idea how to comfort anyone, and when he tried to start a conversation, he sounded extremely awkward. It made him wonder even more of what he used to be like. It was so frustrating, it was like having an empty hole inside you, where who you are is supposed to be. Thief hated it. And what was worse was that he couldn't get himself to remember anything else. Apart from that laughing nicheling, the one that ran across the water. He racked his head trying to remember anything else, and to Sharp, Thief looked like he was in deep thought. 

( @Cloude

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Fine.' He said, seemingly not really minding, but inside he was fuming. That was extremely embarrassing. He looked behind him to see if the crying nicheling was following. 

'Everything ok with you?' he asked Sharp, for lack of anything better to say. He had guessed earlier that he had had a big family, and lots of people who cared for him, but he was doubting that more and more. Thief had no idea how to comfort anyone, and when he tried to start a conversation, he sounded extremely awkward. It made him wonder even more of what he used to be like. It was so frustrating, it was like having an empty hole inside you, where who you are is supposed to be. Thief hated it. And what was worse was that he couldn't get himself to remember anything else. Apart from that laughing nicheling, the one that ran across the water. He racked his head trying to remember anything else, and to Sharp, Thief looked like he was in deep thought. 

( @Cloude

"Uh, hello? Thief? Are you there?" He asked. "Look, we'll find our memories soon enough. I just know we will." He said.

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Uh, hello? Thief? Are you there?" He asked. "Look, we'll find our memories soon enough. I just know we will." He said.

Thief snapped out of his thoughts. 

'Hey, that's my line!' he grinned. At least he had a friend now, even if he didn't know if he had any when he was still alive. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief snapped out of his thoughts. 

'Hey, that's my line!' he grinned. At least he had a friend now, even if he didn't know if he had any when he was still alive. 

Sharp smiled. "Well, I guess we could share it for now." 

A quick flash of memory. 

He was surrounded by his siblings from the last flashback. The body of a rabbil was in front of them. A sibling with a spiky body and a wide grey marking on her chest tried to grab it. The mother from the last memory stopped her. "Tooth! You have to share that with your siblings!" 

"But Mommy, I'm so hungry I could eat this whole rabbil!" Tooth squealed. 

The memory quickly faded, and he wasn't sure what to feel about it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

-You recognized the differences in voices, right? Well, usually nichelings with higher voices are sisters and ones with lower voices are brothers. Though there are exeptions.

While talking she let her gaze wander over the dark landscape, making sure everyone was nearby. She flinched when she didn't see Fangs at first, but then relaxed as she noticed his dark figure facing away from her.

"Well I guess I must be a brother then, that does make sense given what I saw...er...remembered," the spirit said.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 4:43 PM, YourLocalStranger said:

( @Cloude

((So sorry for lack of responses, thought I'd be more on top of this but brain only seems to focus on playthroughs :')
If you'd like you may leave an excuse for the nicheling not to be there so you may continue on!! I'll probably come back later when more active and attached to the forums))

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

(I hate that I keep on forgetting to come back)

Burning was shaking themselves off feeling gross and tired but they were determined to talk about their memories with somebody anybody so they continued looking “ hello is anybody there?”

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 10:31 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp smiled. "Well, I guess we could share it for now." 

A quick flash of memory. 

He was surrounded by his siblings from the last flashback. The body of a rabbil was in front of them. A sibling with a spiky body and a wide grey marking on her chest tried to grab it. The mother from the last memory stopped her. "Tooth! You have to share that with your siblings!" 

"But Mommy, I'm so hungry I could eat this whole rabbil!" Tooth squealed. 

The memory quickly faded, and he wasn't sure what to feel about it.

Thief laughed, and continued walking. Suddenly he stopped. 

'Wait, where did the crying nicheling go!?' he said, alarmed. He caught sight of her walking ahead, and relaxed slightly. Perhaps she'd go join up with the others. He would hate for her to have gotten lost just because he wasn't paying attention. He looked up at Sharp, and saw him flashback for a second. A pang of jealousy went up in him, that Sharp was remembering more than Thief could, but Thief hid his jealousy quickly. 

'We should get back to the others.' He smiled, the discomfort he felt of not knowing who he was was buried deep down in him. It was his problem, not anyone else's. Being an inconvenience, burdening someone else with his troubles, would be more awful to him than keeping quiet. He walked ahead. 

'Do you feel tired?' he asked, trying to spark conversation. 'I remember back when I was... alive, nichelings used to sleep. I don't know what it gives you, but you're supposed to sleep when you feel tired. What does that feel like?' 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 7:13 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Well I guess I must be a brother then, that does make sense given what I saw...er...remembered," the spirit said.

-If that's what feels right to you, then I suppose it must be so.

During the conversation she kept an eye on Fangs. What was he doing? He seemed twitchy and alert, looking around. She'd have to ask him what was wrong later.

-I was a sister, I think. I can't remember anyone anymore, but I doubt I was an only child. Guiding kept talking as if everything was normal. She didn't want to make the newcomer worried.

8 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief laughed, and continued walking. Suddenly he stopped. 

'Wait, where did the crying nicheling go!?' he said, alarmed. He caught sight of her walking ahead, and relaxed slightly. Perhaps she'd go join up with the others. He would hate for her to have gotten lost just because he wasn't paying attention. He looked up at Sharp, and saw him flashback for a second. A pang of jealousy went up in him, that Sharp was remembering more than Thief could, but Thief hid his jealousy quickly. 

'We should get back to the others.' He smiled, the discomfort he felt of not knowing who he was was buried deep down in him. It was his problem, not anyone else's. Being an inconvenience, burdening someone else with his troubles, would be more awful to him than keeping quiet. He walked ahead. 

'Do you feel tired?' he asked, trying to spark conversation. 'I remember back when I was... alive, nichelings used to sleep. I don't know what it gives you, but you're supposed to sleep when you feel tired. What does that feel like?' 

"I don't know what it feels like." He said. "All I remember is that you close your eyes and the next time you open them, it'll be lighter than it was before, and there will be a giant yellow beam in the sky." He said. 'I can't remember what that yellow beam was called though."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I don't know what it feels like." He said. "All I remember is that you close your eyes and the next time you open them, it'll be lighter than it was before, and there will be a giant yellow beam in the sky." He said. 'I can't remember what that yellow beam was called though."

'Well then maybe if we go to sleep it'll be a little brighter here.' Thief looked around. The entire time they were here, it didn't get any brighter, and he doubted it would get brighter now. They reached the others, and Thief noticed that Venom snout guy was acting a little wierd. 

'Everything okay with him?' Thief muttered, leaning over to Sharp. Thief sat down with a grunt, glad to give his paw some rest. He rested his head on his paws. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ziync said:

How do I interact with others in this

Do I just wait

You could try make your character walk up to someone elses character, for instance Lilytufts character Fangs is free. Or you could walk up to a group of characters. 

• Like 1

(ok so this is my new spirit and i need somewhere to put her.

image.png.241de66f02da4f976c059d5666422b01.png

-Appears to be a new teen

-Rude

-This spirit has large claws on legs

-Claws on paws

-Wings

-Scorpion tail

-Has almost black eyes for some reason

-Has scales

-Has beak

-Has large scar that takes up the side of neck. It appears to be burning, although it looks more like claw marks...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Well then maybe if we go to sleep it'll be a little brighter here.' Thief looked around. The entire time they were here, it didn't get any brighter, and he doubted it would get brighter now. They reached the others, and Thief noticed that Venom snout guy was acting a little wierd. 

'Everything okay with him?' Thief muttered, leaning over to Sharp. Thief sat down with a grunt, glad to give his paw some rest. He rested his head on his paws. 

"I talked to him earlier. He seemed to have had a sudden memory flash, but he told me he doesn't get flashbacks." He said. "I wonder how he's feeling." Sharp laid down and flicked his stinky tail around, bored.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(ok so this is my new spirit and i need somewhere to put her.

image.png.241de66f02da4f976c059d5666422b01.png

-Appears to be a new teen

-Rude

-This spirit has large claws on legs

-Claws on paws

-Wings

-Scorpion tail

-Has almost black eyes for some reason

-Has scales

-Has beak

-Has large scar that takes up the side of neck. It appears to be burning, although it looks more like claw marks...

(Added. Welcome back!)

17 hours ago, Ziync said:

How do I interact with others in this

Do I just wait

(You can just walk up to someone's character and start chatting or something. Avilulu seems to be alone at the moment)

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

(Added. Welcome back!)

(Thanks, also, i have no idea whats going on rn so yea imm start on the swamp moors and stuff)

The spirit awoke with only one memory. She walked on all fours and looked around. Puddles seething mud splattered against her large talons. She felt only small pain from her large scar that covered half her neck.

• Like 1