Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

54 minutes ago, Regular human with face said:

His instincts told him to move away, but knowing there was no way to really hurt someone here, he forced himself to stay put. Some spirits preferred non-verbal communication, perhaps this was a form of it?

(What happens,  does the paw go through Fang?) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Regular human with face said:

As he was trying to make sense of the strange nicheling in front of him he heard pawsteps in the dry grass behind him. He turned around to greet the new arrival while making sure to keep one ear directed to the spirit who he'd followed here

"Hi! I assume you're Fangs. Another nicheling recommended that I come to you for questions about this place." She explained. "I'm....I'm.....Man, I keep forgetting I don't remember my name." She frowned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"Howcouldyouaskthatthatwassomuchfunicantbelievehowmuchfunthatwasinthisplace! Itwaslike,OHMYGOSHWEAREASPINNINGTURBULENCEOFFUNOHMYGOSHLETSDOITAGAIN" The spirit grabbed pancake's paws again and started to spin, again

This time, they crashed into a bunch of brambles

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Howcouldyouaskthatthatwassomuchfunicantbelievehowmuchfunthatwasinthisplace! Itwaslike,OHMYGOSHWEAREASPINNINGTURBULENCEOFFUNOHMYGOSHLETSDOITAGAIN" The spirit grabbed pancake's paws again and started to spin, again

“ I think you need to calm down- “ they were kind of freaked out by all this

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

This time, they crashed into a bunch of brambles

They were trying to convince them to stop

• Like 1

Just now, Avilulu said:

“ I think you need to calm down- “ they were kind of freaked out by all this

They were trying to convince them to stop

The spirit leaped out laughing (despite the scratches all over her wings and body) with Pancake wrapped up in the spirit's long tail with the knobbly bit at the end.

Guiding awoke to the same dark landscape she'd known for eternity. Sleep was little more than a way to pass time here, with dreams usually being absent, save from the times following a memory flash, and she hadn't had one since Fangs returned. That was a long time ago. But she still slept to distract herself from her reality.

She slowly got up, stretched, yawned and looked around. She was forgetting something, a feeling not uncommon here.

What could it be? Was there a trail she was supposed to patrol for newcomers (not that there usually were any)? Had someone gone missing and needed to be looked for?

Then it hit her. Fangs was supposed to be sleeping next to her.

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(What happens,  does the paw go through Fang?) 

(I've personally imagined that some form of collision exists, but that does sound cool. Maybe the lost are sort of ghostly as well? So yep, the paw can go through for the sake of the rule of cool)

Just now, Fox leaf said:

The spirit leaped out laughing (despite the scratches all over her wings and body) with Pancake wrapped up in the spirit's long tail with the knobbly bit at the end.

“ put them down I don’t think they like that!” She crys out 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Hi! I assume you're Fangs. Another nicheling recommended that I come to you for questions about this place." She explained. "I'm....I'm.....Man, I keep forgetting I don't remember my name." She frowned.

"What gave it away? Was it the fangs?"

The hot silhouette was really really not liking this they didn’t really know how to handle hyper creatures

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"I was getting pancake out of the brambles!" She giggled. She unwrapped pancake from her tail

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Regular human with face said:

"What gave it away? Was it the fangs?"

"Well....Yeah." She responded. "Also, is there water in this place? I can't live without water. Water is basically my life, and that's one of the only things I remember about myself."

• Like 1

Just now, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Well....Yeah." She responded. "Also, is there water in this place? I can't live without water. Water is basically my life!" 

"The closest source I know of is at the swamp, but there is a small stream over that way" he pointed his tail at an undefined direction somewhere on his left.

"And don't worry about the name thing. We'll fix you up with a nickname soon enough!"

Just now, Regular human with face said:

"The closest source I know of is at the swamp, but there is a small stream over that way" he pointed his tail at an undefined direction somewhere on his left.

"And don't worry about the name thing. We'll fix you up with a nickname soon enough!"

"Thanks!" The spirit said as she rushed towards the stream. She leaped into the water. It was nice to feel the cool water lapping against her legs. She relaxed. Suddenly, a flash of memory appeared. Her, swimming in shallow water with a blue toxic-bodied nicheling with mismatched wings and a similar platypus beak. The flashback faded away as soon as it came, leaving her pondering who that nicheling was and if they were important as she trotted back to Fangs.

• Like 1