Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"What should we do now?" Quacktail got up and stretched her legs.

Sharp flinched. "Yeah, I don't like that sound either. Let's move away."

"They may need help..." but what if you can't find your way back after finding them? "Do you know the way back to the swamp?"

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief perked up at the spirits voice. This way! He thought confidently. He ran as fast as his paw let him, but the calling stopped. The fog was still all around him. Unease started to settle in. 'Hello? You there?' he called out again, hoping for an answer. Where was he... 'Nervous Guy?' his voice rose slightly. The fog seemed like a darkness, not letting him see anyone or anything. 

You heard an odd sound, out there in the fog. It sounded a bit like a distant nicheling...but it was also faint and odd sounding. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourLocalGuest said:

Thief perked up at the spirits voice. This way! He thought confidently. He ran as fast as his paw let him, but the calling stopped. The fog was still all around him. Unease started to settle in. 'Hello? You there?' he called out again, hoping for an answer. Where was he... 'Nervous Guy?' his voice rose slightly. The fog seemed like a darkness, not letting him see anyone or anything. 

Sharp heard Thief's voice, and started running towards the sound. "We're coming!" He yelled as he ran in the direction of his calls.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp heard Thief's voice, and started running towards the sound. "We're coming!" He yelled as he ran in the direction of his calls.

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I don't really know." Sharp responded as he ran.

Not really having a choice, not wanting to be alone again, Nervous Brother took one last glance in the direction of the strange sound, and ran after Sharp.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Not really having a choice, not wanting to be alone again, Nervous Brother took one last glance in the direction of the strange sound, and ran after Sharp.

Thief saw two nichelings emerge from the fog, and quickly recognised them. He thought he'd cry with relief. 'I went out looking for you, and yet you found me! I thought I would be lost out here forever. ' he smiled at the Nervous Brother, and nodded at Sharp. He quickly noticed something was off though. 'Everything ok?' 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, YourLocalGuest said:

Thief saw two nichelings emerge from the fog, and quickly recognised them. He thought he'd cry with relief. 'I went out looking for you, and yet you found me! I thought I would be lost out here forever. ' he smiled at the Nervous Brother, and nodded at Sharp. He quickly noticed something was off though. 'Everything ok?' 

"There's somebody out there...I heard them. And we have to find them!"

• Like 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

"There's somebody out there...I heard them. And we have to find them!"

Thief nodded quickly. He knew how awful it felt to be alone out here.  'Alright then, where did you hear the voice coming from?' Thief quickly added: 'But I think we should all stay together. It'll be safer that way.' 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YourLocalGuest said:

Thief nodded quickly. He knew how awful it felt to be alone out here.  'Alright then, where did you hear the voice coming from?' Thief quickly added: 'But I think we should all stay together. It'll be safer that way.' 

"That way." Sharp pointed in the direction they had come.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YourLocalGuest said:

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"That way." Sharp pointed in the direction they had come.

"Yeah," they agreed "it's been coming from that way." The endless moor with its endless fog wasn't something the nervous brother looked forward to, but if there was another out there all alone, they had to find them.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yeah," they agreed "it's been coming from that way." The endless moor with its endless fog wasn't something the nervous brother looked forward to, but if there was another out there all alone, they had to find them.

'Well, let's go then.' He said nervously. He quickly corrected himself, putting on a more confident stance. 'We won't find then if we just stand around.' He tried to keep the nervousness out of his voice. He walked forward across the moors, checking behind him every so often to make sure the others were following. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Sharp looked out at the endless moor. "Alright, let's go." 

15 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Crystal sent a faint message. The living world is in peril. We need hope from the past. Crystal waited at the cave, gently sitting down

Suddenly, the message interrupted all of his current thoughts. It went away as quick as it had come. What was that?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, YourLocalGuest said:

'Well, let's go then.' He said nervously. He quickly corrected himself, putting on a more confident stance. 'We won't find then if we just stand around.' He tried to keep the nervousness out of his voice. He walked forward across the moors, checking behind him every so often to make sure the others were following. 

He followed behind, the strange message still fresh in his mind. 

(hey that rhymed)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YourLocalGuest said:

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp looked out at the endless moor. "Alright, let's go." 

Suddenly, the message interrupted all of his current thoughts. It went away as quick as it had come. What was that?

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

He followed behind, the strange message still fresh in his mind. 

(hey that rhymed)

The nervous brother walked after the other two, keeping focused on the fact that there was some other spirit lost out there. 

But they noticed Sharp's pause and odd look as their eyes were thinking, "What's in your mind?"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The nervous brother walked after the other two, keeping focused on the fact that there was some other spirit lost out there. 

But they noticed Sharp's pause and odd look as their eyes were thinking, "What's in your mind?"

"I got a message, but I don't remember what half the words in it mean." He frowned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I got a message, but I don't remember what half the words in it mean." He frowned.

"Maybe me and Theif might remember?" maybe it has something to do with the spirit we're trying to find. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Maybe me and Theif might remember?" maybe it has something to do with the spirit we're trying to find. 

"Alright. The words I don't remember were peril and past. Do you know what they mean?"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Uh...' He thought for a second. 'I think peril means... Danger? I don't know about the last one though.' 

18 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The smoking and new spirit rolled their eyes. "Peril means danger and past means what's already happened" the smoking one answered

The nervous spirit couldn't quite get the concept of past, but danger they could grasp, "Right, so harm? But to what?"

Interrupting the conversation, a yowl could be heard. It seemed they were getting closer to what they had heard from afar. "Over here!" Called out the spirit as loud as they could. 

• Like 1