Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

16 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The nervous spirit couldn't quite get the concept of past, but danger they could grasp, "Right, so harm? But to what?"

Interrupting the conversation, a yowl could be heard. It seemed they were getting closer to what they had heard from afar. "Over here!" Called out the spirit as loud as they could. 

Sharp ran towards the sound, but shrunk himself to not scare the nicheling that was lost out here.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 3:55 PM, Chiyanna said:

The nervous spirit couldn't quite get the concept of past, but danger they could grasp, "Right, so harm? But to what?"

Interrupting the conversation, a yowl could be heard. It seemed they were getting closer to what they had heard from afar. "Over here!" Called out the spirit as loud as they could. 

On 2/9/2023 at 4:13 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp ran towards the sound, but shrunk himself to not scare the nicheling that was lost out here.

On 2/10/2023 at 12:53 AM, Fox leaf said:

(is that me?

(Plot Twist: it's mee!!))

Unknown Nicheling

Something else was out there, a noise penetrating the endless void. They were drawn to it, and moved in that direction, slowly at first, and then as fast as they could. 

Before...their head hurt, and the nothingness closed in around them. The awful feeling in their head stopped them in their tracks as they crumpled to the ground with a cry of pain. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(Plot Twist: it's mee!!))

Unknown Nicheling

Something else was out there, a noise penetrating the endless void. They were drawn to it, and moved in that direction, slowly at first, and then as fast as they could. 

Before...their head hurt, and the nothingness closed in around them. The awful feeling in their head stopped them in their tracks as they crumpled to the ground with a cry of pain. 

Sharp heard the pained cry and blindly rushed towards it until he could see an unknown nicheling laying on the gray grass. 

"Are you...ok?" He said quietly.

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp heard the pained cry and blindly rushed towards it until he could see an unknown nicheling laying on the gray grass. 

"Are you...ok?" He said quietly.

Unknown Nicheling

Suddenly they came to again, snapping their head up to look at this...noise. Seeing two glowing things, they took a step back. 

Nervous Brother

Running just behind Sharp, they reached the spirit and seeing their confusion and fear, decided to try and talk to them, "It's alright. Sharp here may look danger...but they are just like you. And I am too. We came to save you from being alone."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Unknown Nicheling

Suddenly they came to again, snapping their head up to look at this...noise. Seeing two glowing things, they took a step back. 

Nervous Brother

Running just behind Sharp, they reached the spirit and seeing their confusion and fear, decided to try and talk to them, "It's alright. Sharp here may look danger...but they are just like you. And I am too. We came to save you from being alone."

Thief ran up behind the two, a bit slower. This nicheling, whoever they were, looked utterly confused. 'It's alright, we're here to help.' Thief said calmly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief ran up behind the two, a bit slower. This nicheling, whoever they were, looked utterly confused. 'It's alright, we're here to help.' Thief said calmly. 

"Or get lost ourselves" The smoking nicheling said flatly, although she was trembling a little.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Unknown Nicheling

Nervous Brother

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Sharp tried his best to shrink himself to not look threatening to the new nicheling. He wanted them to feel safe.

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Or get lost ourselves" The smoking nicheling said flatly, although she was trembling a little.

"Oh, can you stop being negative for once?" Sharp snapped.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

6 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp tried his best to shrink himself to not look threatening to the new nicheling. He wanted them to feel safe.

"Oh, can you stop being negative for once?" Sharp snapped.

Unknown Newly Forgotten

They blinked. All this noise... It was a bit overwhelming. But a couple of the words, "lost" and "help" triggered something in their mind. Their eyes flashed blue. 

A memory, yelling across the blue. That concerning constant noise drowning out the responses from the other side. But they understood one thing from the sinking feeling, no help was coming. 

"I'll be alright," someone next to them said, their voice weak and wheezing, before being thrown into another coughing fit.

As they remembered, their whole body shook. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Unknown Newly Forgotten

They blinked. All this noise... It was a bit overwhelming. But a couple of the words, "lost" and "help" triggered something in their mind. Their eyes flashed blue. 

A memory, yelling across the blue. That concerning constant noise drowning out the responses from the other side. But they understood one thing from the sinking feeling, no help was coming. 

"I'll be alright," someone next to them said, their voice weak and wheezing, before being thrown into another coughing fit.

As they remembered, their whole body shook. 

"Great, we triggered a memory flash for them." Sharp slowly approached the nicheling once the memory faded away. "Are you alright?"

• Like 1

(Sorry I have been unable to do this for a while but hey Guest since I'm going to the swamp you can actually interact with someone instead of your other oc lol.)

She entered the swamp a little unsettled by the strange plants, but she saw another nichling. That must be the one they call Guiding. She thought. "Hello, you're Guiding the one the other nichling talked about?" she asked looking up at the nichling

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mythic said:

(Sorry I have been unable to do this for a while but hey Guest since I'm going to the swamp you can actually interact with someone instead of your other oc lol.)

She entered the swamp a little unsettled by the strange plants, but she saw another nichling. That must be the one they call Guiding. She thought. "Hello, you're Guiding the one the other nichling talked about?" she asked looking up at the nichling

Guiding's ears perked up at the sound of the voice of another spirit. For a split second she hoped the group of newcomers had returned, but she soon realised she didn't recognize the voice.

-Oh, hello there, little one. She tried not to let her disappointment show. This newcomer had mentioned running into another nicheling. She knew Fangs was around here somewhere, looking for tracks, but there was a slim chance it would have been someone else.

-Yes, I'm the one they call Guiding. You must have a lot of questions, but before I answer them, I have my own to ask. Where did you run into this other nicheling and what were they like?

1 hour ago, Guеst said:

Guiding's ears perked up at the sound of the voice of another spirit. For a split second she hoped the group of newcomers had returned, but she soon realised she didn't recognize the voice.

-Oh, hello there, little one. She tried not to let her disappointment show. This newcomer had mentioned running into another nicheling. She knew Fangs was around here somewhere, looking for tracks, but there was a slim chance it would have been someone else.

-Yes, I'm the one they call Guiding. You must have a lot of questions, but before I answer them, I have my own to ask. Where did you run into this other nicheling and what were they like?

"Just a little away from the swamp and there were more nichlings with them. They found a new nichling then wandered off because they sensed another nichling far off or something like that." she said recalling as much as she could.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Great, we triggered a memory flash for them." Sharp slowly approached the nicheling once the memory faded away. "Are you alright?"

The Nervous Brother

"I think they can't hear yet, until the lights...err...eyes go back to normal."

Unknown Newly Forgotten

The sound of coughing was not all they heard as the memory faded, a crashing sound could be heard as well, and then somebody talking broke through, and suddenly they gasped.

"You," they said, looking straight at the smaller shadow with spikes on their back (nervous brother).

The Nervous Brother

"You?" they asked, confused, "Me? What?"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The Nervous Brother

Unknown Newly Forgotten

The sound of coughing was not all they heard as the memory faded, a crashing sound could be heard as well, and then somebody talking broke through, and suddenly they gasped.

"You," they said, looking straight at the smaller shadow with spikes on their back (nervous brother).

The Nervous Brother

"What? Maybe you knew each other when you were alive? And you had a memory flash about The Nervous Brother?" Sharp wondered.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The Nervous Brother

Unknown Newly Forgotten

The Nervous Brother

Thief looked just as confused. 'Do you know him?' he asked the new nicheling, gesturing towards the Nervous Brother. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"What? Maybe you knew each other when you were alive? And you had a memory flash about The Nervous Brother?" Sharp wondered.

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief looked just as confused. 'Do you know him?' he asked the new nicheling, gesturing towards the Nervous Brother. 

Unknown Newly Forgotten

"Heard...voice," they said. They didn't recognize many of the words the others were saying, but tried their best to articulate what they were thinking.

Nervous Brother

"My voice?" When they saw the confusion enveloping the new spirit, Nervous Brother realized they needed to be brought back to Guiding. "We have to bring them back to the swamp. Guiding helped all of us, Guiding can help this one too."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Unknown Newly Forgotten

"Heard...voice," they said. They didn't recognize many of the words the others were saying, but tried their best to articulate what they were thinking.

Nervous Brother

"My voice?" When they saw the confusion enveloping the new spirit, Nervous Brother realized they needed to be brought back to Guiding. "We have to bring them back to the swamp. Guiding helped all of us, Guiding can help this one too."

"Yeah." Sharp agreed. "Guiding is a much better teacher than us." He started going in the direction they saw the little nicheling go.

• Like 1