Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

On 2/17/2023 at 4:48 PM, Chiyanna said:

(I'm an idiot probably, but which one does the striped nicheling refer to?)

Nervous Brother

"Past? You mean, along with being dead, we are in a place which doesn't even exist anymore?" always curious, and always even more confused, Nervous Brother had to find out more. This spirit was rather curious, anyway, with their glow that reminded Nervous of something they couldn't quite place.

Newly Forgotten

At first drawn to the soft glow of this one, the spirit cautiously got ever-closer, trying their best to stay away from the others, but still close enough to the voice they were drawn to.

On 2/17/2023 at 5:00 PM, Fox leaf said:

(My newest one. The one that died in the living rp)

"By past I mean the... Dead? Deceased? Passed?" Crystal said awkwardly

On 2/17/2023 at 5:11 PM, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Well, I know dead... We are for sure. So...we are past, and there are not dead...others?"

Newly Forgotten

When they were close to this new one, their eyes flashed blue. They saw in their mind the same stretch of blue they had seen before, with the same noise they couldn't make sense of. And they were looking out at it in peace and wonder. They looked down at their reflection, but didn't understand enough to see any more than the shadow they were now. Suddenly the shadow turned bigger.

Nervous Brother

They checked on the new spirit out of the corner of their eye, and saw that their eyes were no longer white. In fact, looking at them triggered a memory flash in them, two blue circles staring back at the spirit from a murky puddle. "Blue," they murmured to themself, as their own eyes flashed all but disappeared from the dark landscape for a moment. The memory flash was gone as soon as it came, and with the light in their eyes returning, they looked at Crystal, and saw this...other...for lack of a better word, was the same color. "Color!" they blurt out, before Crystal had a chance to respond to their first question.

((Sorry for long response and not giving u oppurtunity to reply first btw, just tryna figure out how to rp with myself lol

On 2/17/2023 at 5:14 PM, Fox leaf said:

There are two worlds. The living and the dead. You are in the dead and I'm needed in the living"

On 2/17/2023 at 6:38 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Living?" Asked Nervous Brother, finally putting the pieces together, "Is that the place before, where mind-thought...memories come from?" 

Newly Forgotten 

They looked down at their new shadow, larger now, and looked back up to see things had changed some. Not much, but the blue swirled around in a way that made them uncomfortable. And they sensed a presence beside them.

Their eyes continued their blue glow,  as far as anyone else around them was concerned, but they couldn't see that themself. 

On 2/17/2023 at 6:43 PM, Fox leaf said:

Its where you are before you come here. Its where there is pain and colours."

"...Pain..." 

(gore warning)

A memory flash. Sharp's eyes flashed blue. There was no white stuff. A large dark brown creature with blood red eyed stood before him. The  creature charged at him, impaling him with its claws. Blood stained both Sharp's fur. Sharp screeched in pain. There was another scream, and Sharp looked over to see a pink female nicheling with white spots, a purr snout, antlers, and heat body. Two little nichelings with purr snouts and antlers just like her were behind her, looking frightened and crying. 

"Daddy!" One of the little nichelings cried. Before everything went black, and the memory was gone. 

Sharp stood there in shock, breathing quickly. The tense aura of the memory was still surrounding him. The word pain repeated in his head.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"...Pain..." 

(gore warning)

A memory flash. Sharp's eyes flashed blue. A strange creature, which he recognized as a balance bear from his previous memory. The balance bear charged at him, impaling him with its claws. Blood stained both Sharp's fur. Sharp screeched in pain. There was another scream, and Sharp looked over to see a pink female nicheling with white spots, a purr snout, antlers, and heat body. Two little nichelings with purr snouts and antlers just like her were behind her, looking frightened and crying. 

"Daddy!" One of the little nichelings cried. Before everything went black, and the memory was gone. 

Sharp stood there in shock, breathing quickly. The tense aura of the memory was still surrounding him. The word pain repeated in his head.

Crystal's ears flicked as she felt the memory in her mind. "I'm sorry. I usually trigger memories" She said

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Crystal's ears flicked as she felt the memory in her mind. "I'm sorry. I usually trigger memories" She said

Sharp muttered a quiet "It's alright." The memory was stuck in his mind. He had a mate and children??? He died to a balance bear??? His brain was swirling.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"That sounds really cool. Who or what gave you the power to do that?" Sharp asked curiously.

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Oh whenever one passes it comes at random to their reincarnation"

(Lucky. Australia doesn't have that)

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm an idiot probably, but which one does the striped nicheling refer to?)

Nervous Brother

"Past? You mean, along with being dead, we are in a place which doesn't even exist anymore?" always curious, and always even more confused, Nervous Brother had to find out more. This spirit was rather curious, anyway, with their glow that reminded Nervous of something they couldn't quite place.

Newly Forgotten

At first drawn to the soft glow of this one, the spirit cautiously got ever-closer, trying their best to stay away from the others, but still close enough to the voice they were drawn to.

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(My newest one. The one that died in the living rp)

"By past I mean the... Dead? Deceased? Passed?" Crystal said awkwardly

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Well, I know dead... We are for sure. So...we are past, and there are not dead...others?"

Newly Forgotten

When they were close to this new one, their eyes flashed blue. They saw in their mind the same stretch of blue they had seen before, with the same noise they couldn't make sense of. And they were looking out at it in peace and wonder. They looked down at their reflection, but didn't understand enough to see any more than the shadow they were now. Suddenly the shadow turned bigger.

Nervous Brother

They checked on the new spirit out of the corner of their eye, and saw that their eyes were no longer white. In fact, looking at them triggered a memory flash in them, two blue circles staring back at the spirit from a murky puddle. "Blue," they murmured to themself, as their own eyes flashed all but disappeared from the dark landscape for a moment. The memory flash was gone as soon as it came, and with the light in their eyes returning, they looked at Crystal, and saw this...other...for lack of a better word, was the same color. "Color!" they blurt out, before Crystal had a chance to respond to their first question.

((Sorry for long response and not giving u oppurtunity to reply first btw, just tryna figure out how to rp with myself lol

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

There are two worlds. The living and the dead. You are in the dead and I'm needed in the living"

27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Living?" Asked Nervous Brother, finally putting the pieces together, "Is that the place before, where mind-thought...memories come from?" 

Newly Forgotten 

They looked down at their new shadow, larger now, and looked back up to see things had changed some. Not much, but the blue swirled around in a way that made them uncomfortable. And they sensed a presence beside them.

Their eyes continued their blue glow,  as far as anyone else around them was concerned, but they couldn't see that themself. 

22 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Its where you are before you come here. Its where there is pain and colours."

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"...Pain..." 

(gore warning)

A memory flash. Sharp's eyes flashed blue. A strange creature, which he recognized as a balance bear from his previous memory. The balance bear charged at him, impaling him with its claws. Blood stained both Sharp's fur. Sharp screeched in pain. There was another scream, and Sharp looked over to see a pink female nicheling with white spots, a purr snout, antlers, and heat body. Two little nichelings with purr snouts and antlers just like her were behind her, looking frightened and crying. 

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit looked down at the nicheling “Is he ok?? What happened?” She asked him

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Partly. You need to remember your name after all your memories to leave. You can get a choice to be a spirit in the living worlds or to get a new life" She explained

“How do you get these memories?” She asked, hopping she wasn’t bothering her with her questions 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PeanutBrittle said:

“How do you get these memories?” She asked, hopping she wasn’t bothering her with her questions 

"They are triggered by random events, close to things in their last life. Sometimes if I say snow, some might have memories about living in some places."

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"They are triggered by random events, close to things in their last life. Sometimes if I say snow, some might have memories about living in some places."

She paused for a few seconds “I guess I didn’t live there. I wonder where my life was like” she sat down and began to ponder her past

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PeanutBrittle said:

She paused for a few seconds “I guess I didn’t live there. I wonder where my life was like” she sat down and began to ponder her past

Crystal mumbled a few words. Nobody could hear them, but they generally triggered memories

Just now, PeanutBrittle said:

She shrugged “I guess I might be different” “I hope that’s isn’t a bad thing” she thought “ I assume fading spirits are ones that haven’t remembered anything”

"Yes. My friend had faded a bit the last time I saw her. No memory flashes."