Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

11 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'I have no clue.' Thief said weakly. 

'Ok. Great. That. Wish I could do that.' He grumbled, before fixing himself and returning to his cheerier self. He noticed that the spirit that had been talking to Crystal seemed to want to get back to the swamp. 'You think that if we start walking, the spirit will follow?' he asked the Nervous Brother about the new one. Thief was already getting anxious again, there were so many new people here. At least he could chalk up the nervousness to the fact that the last time he had been around a big group when he was alive, they had hurt him. He wanted to get everyone back to the swamp as soon as possible. 

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling was still bewildered about crystal. Her eyes were wide and the smoke scar bubbled with curiosity and amazement. The striped spirit facepalmed.

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp looked very confused. How was this mysteroous nicheling just able to go to the living world???

"Umm, what should we do now?" The spirit asked asked to no one in particular. The situation was starting to give her a headache. Every time she got an answer to a question, 10 more came to her. She noticed she was feeling claustrophobic 

13 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'I have no clue.' Thief said weakly. 

'Ok. Great. That. Wish I could do that.' He grumbled, before fixing himself and returning to his cheerier self. He noticed that the spirit that had been talking to Crystal seemed to want to get back to the swamp. 'You think that if we start walking, the spirit will follow?' he asked the Nervous Brother about the new one. Thief was already getting anxious again, there were so many new people here. At least he could chalk up the nervousness to the fact that the last time he had been around a big group when he was alive, they had hurt him. He wanted to get everyone back to the swamp as soon as possible. 

13 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling was still bewildered about crystal. Her eyes were wide and the smoke scar bubbled with curiosity and amazement. The striped spirit facepalmed.

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp looked very confused. How was this mysteroous nicheling just able to go to the living world???

Newly Forgotten

"Blue, bad," they insisted,  shaking their head. 

Nervous Brother

"Blue one is gone now, see?" They moved a-side to let them see. 

Newly Forgotten

"Blue...bad, no blue?" 

Nervous brother

"No blue, come."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Newly Forgotten

Nervous Brother

Newly Forgotten

"Blue...bad, no blue?" 

Nervous brother

"No blue, come."

The scarred nicheling was hopping around everywhere. She felt about better after meeting Crystal. The striped nicheling was getting annoyed so she pinned her down with a single paw.

29 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Newly Forgotten

Nervous Brother

Newly Forgotten

"Blue...bad, no blue?" 

Nervous brother

"No blue, come."

3 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

"Umm, what should we do now?" The spirit asked asked to no one in particular. The situation was starting to give her a headache. Every time she got an answer to a question, 10 more came to her. She noticed she was feeling claustrophobic 

'Get back to the swamp I guess.' Thief started walking in the direction of the trees that were now clear. 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Get back to the swamp I guess.' Thief started walking in the direction of the trees that were now clear. 

The scarred nicheling walked along eagerly. The striped nicheling growled and thumped the scarred nicheling's tail.

42 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

"Alright." Sharp started towards the murky swamps.

40 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling walked along eagerly. The striped nicheling growled and thumped the scarred nicheling's tail.

Sharp gave both of them the death stare.

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The striped nicheling did the same. Her Saber teeth glinting, teeth bared. She was nearly twice Sharp's size. 

Sharp bared his saber teeth as well before looking away and continuing. He didn't have time for a fight.

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp bared his saber teeth as well before looking away and continuing. He didn't have time for a fight.

The nichelings kept walking. The striped nicheling suddenly had a flash of another nicheling. She has swirling stripes and a scar over her eye. She was crying over a handsome nicheling. Clearly dead. And then the (this spirit) nicheling looked down to see blood stained claws. It faded away, and the striped nicheling shrugged it off. So, I killed a few nichelings. Whatever.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Newly Forgotten

Nervous Brother

Newly Forgotten

"Blue...bad, no blue?" 

Nervous brother

"No blue, come."

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling was hopping around everywhere. She felt about better after meeting Crystal. The striped nicheling was getting annoyed so she pinned her down with a single paw.

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

The striped nicheling did the same. Her Saber teeth glinting, teeth bared. She was nearly twice Sharp's size. 

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

56 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The nichelings kept walking. The striped nicheling suddenly had a flash of another nicheling. She has swirling stripes and a scar over her eye. She was crying over a handsome nicheling. Clearly dead. And then the (this spirit) nicheling looked down to see blood stained claws. It faded away, and the striped nicheling shrugged it off. So, I killed a few nichelings. Whatever.

She followed, looking around her new surroundings. It was very dark, something she didn’t seem to be used to. Maybe she could make some conversation with one of the others.

11 minutes ago, PeanutBrittle said:

She followed, looking around her new surroundings. It was very dark, something she didn’t seem to be used to. Maybe she could make some conversation with one of the others.

The scarred nicheling was looking up at the cloudy sky.

Sharp looked at her for a split second, but then looked away and continued. She didn't seem to be affected by it, so it was probably a happy memory, right?

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp looked at her for a split second, but then looked away and continued. She didn't seem to be affected by it, so it was probably a happy memory, right?

Again, a memory reflected in the scarred one's eyes. Waking up in the snow, ramfoxes surrounding her. She was young and scarless, and the ramfoxes seemed surprised. The scarred one didn't seem to realise she had a memory, and the striped one looked at her curiously

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

2 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

Nervous Brother

Nervous followed the others. Glancing back to be sure that the new spirit was following. They were, though lagging behind. 

(Also I think I said that whether you would make it back would depend on a random number generator, but not sure I want to risk everyone's characters by rolling for whether we can find our way back to the swamp right away. What does everyone think? You wanna risk a bit of an adventure before making it back? 

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also I think I said that whether you would make it back would depend on a random number generator, but not sure I want to risk everyone's characters by rolling for whether we can find our way back to the swamp right away. What does everyone think? You wanna risk a bit of an adventure before making it back? 

yessss

• Eek! 1

Just now, Fox leaf said:

The striped nicheling grabbed the new spirit and heaved her onto her back, almost no effort needed. She caught up to Nervous brother.

Newly Forgotten

They were somewhat dazed as they got tackled by this one, so they froze out of instinct. But now, on their back, they felt they were under attack, so they scrambled to jump off, scratching them some in the process. Landing on the ground nearby their mind was racing. I knew it, bad ones. 

Nervous brother

Hearing the scuffle behind, they turned to see the new spirit they had set out to find leaping off the back of an other, looking terrified. They realized that was a new spirit as well, though one that had caused arguments and some trouble already. 

"What have you done?" They growled, surprised at their own level of intensity. 

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Newly Forgotten

They were somewhat dazed as they got tackled by this one, so they froze out of instinct. But now, on their back, they felt they were under attack, so they scrambled to jump off, scratching them some in the process. Landing on the ground nearby their mind was racing. I knew it, bad ones. 

Nervous brother

Hearing the scuffle behind, they turned to see the new spirit they had set out to find leaping off the back of an other, looking terrified. They realized that was a new spirit as well, though one that had caused arguments and some trouble already. 

"What have you done?" They growled, surprised at their own level of intensity. 

"I was helping the snail see how to go fast!" She growled, and stomped ahead

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"I was helping the snail see how to go fast!" She growled, and stomped ahead

Newly Forgotten

They took one last look at the voice they recognized before running. They heard the one calling, but their fear made them not go back. 

Nervous Brother

"Well at least they were come. Now they leave!" They had to go after them...but what if they both got lost again? They turned to the others, "I need someone to come with me. One of the new spirits has run away."

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Newly Forgotten

They took one last look at the voice they recognized before running. They heard the one calling, but their fear made them not go back. 

Nervous Brother

"Well at least they were come. Now they leave!" They had to go after them...but what if they both got lost again? They turned to the others, "I need someone to come with me. One of the new spirits has run away."

The scarred nicheling swooped after the new spirit. She came back a few seconds later with her rapped in her tail, secure.

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Newly Forgotten

Nervous Brother

'It's like herding cats!' Thief sighed exasperatedly. He had no idea what that expression meant, only that he felt more than annoyed. Still, he didn't want anyone to get lost or hurt. 'I'll go.' 

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling swooped after the new spirit. She came back a few seconds later with her rapped in her tail, secure.

'...Okay?' Thief walked slowly towards the new spirit. He didn't want to scare them, and they already had reason enough to run off. Thief knew how it felt to be that afraid, after one of his memory flashes he felt like everything was an enemy.

'You have to be more careful. Not everyone likes being touched or carried, and you shouldn't touch them without them letting you.' He said to the striped nicheling as he passed by. But there was no anger in his voice. She had had a different life to him, perhaps she just genuinely didn't know that. Thief guessed she wanted to help, so it was an honest mistake. 

'Hey its alright, we're not going to hurt you.' Thief spoke slowly and gently to the new spirit. 'She just wanted to help. Out there-' he pointed towards the empty moors. 'Is danger. We don't want you to get hurt.' Thief's eyes were filled with concern. 

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I mean sure lol

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'It's like herding cats!' Thief sighed exasperatedly. He had no idea what that expression meant, only that he felt more than annoyed. Still, he didn't want anyone to get lost or hurt. 'I'll go.' 

'...Okay?' Thief walked slowly towards the new spirit. He didn't want to scare them, and they already had reason enough to run off. Thief knew how it felt to be that afraid, after one of his memory flashes he felt like everything was an enemy.

'You have to be more careful. Not everyone likes being touched or carried, and you shouldn't touch them without them letting you.' He said to the striped nicheling as he passed by. But there was no anger in his voice. She had had a different life to him, perhaps she just genuinely didn't know that. Thief guessed she wanted to help, so it was an honest mistake. 

'Hey its alright, we're not going to hurt you.' Thief spoke slowly and gently to the new spirit. 'She just wanted to help. Out there-' he pointed towards the empty moors. 'Is danger. We don't want you to get hurt.' Thief's eyes were filled with concern. 

The scarred nicheling gently let go of the nicheling. "Your welcome" She said flatly, and the striped nicheling felt herself edging toward her. It just felt comfortable, and the scarred one was doing the same

(i was asleeeeep) 

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling gently let go of the nicheling. "Your welcome" She said flatly, and the striped nicheling felt herself edging toward her. It just felt comfortable, and the scarred one was doing the same

Sharp flicked his tail at the both of them as a "Thanks, I'm cool with you now." And continued towards the swamp.