Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

11 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

If I were to hypothetically eventually somewhere in the distant future make a PotFO video with Dark Side by Alan Walker, which part of the song would you like to focus on your character (it could be present, flashbacks or both) and would you be interested in making some art/animatic/animation for it? If you aren't interested in drawing yourself but the part you want in the video spoils your character's story, you can DM me with what you want drawn

This is all very hypothetical and I will probably forget about this but it would be fun if (I can't figure out how to finish this sentence but you get the point)

It would be a cool idea, if it was being made I think I could make at least a small bit of art for it. And I think for Thief it would focus on him being exiled and then flashing back to the present with his friends/people that are currently in the POTFO with him. 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

5 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"Oh good, the number goes down and down as you get dumber and dumber" the striped one said

"No, we haven't" the scarred one said

"And I-" the striped one began, but the scarred one stamped her foot before she could finish

Sharp snarled. "Fine. If you're just going to insult us like this, we might as well just leave you to get lost." 

And with that he whipped around and started going back in the direction of the swamp. He knew he was being petty, but he just couldn't let another nicheling insult him like that.

Just now, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp snarled. "Fine. If you're just going to insult us like this, we might as well just leave you to get lost." 

And with that he whipped around and started going back in the direction of the swamp. He knew he was being petty, but he just couldn't let another nicheling insult him like that.

The scarred one wrapped her tail around the Striped one's foot, pulling her forward as they followed sharp back to the swamp

2 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

The scarred one wrapped her tail around the Striped one's foot, pulling her forward as they followed sharp back to the swamp

Sharp knew they were following him, but he tried to keep his cool and just continued towards the swamps.

5 minutes ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp knew they were following him, but he tried to keep his cool and just continued towards the swamps.

The scarred one sped up towards Sharp, while the striped one stayed behind a little "Where did you last see theif?" She asked. It seemed all the previous aggression had completely vanished

1 minute ago, Foxcake said:

The scarred one sped up towards Sharp, while the striped one stayed behind a little "Where did you last see theif?" She asked. It seemed all the previous aggression had completely vanished

Sharp sighed. "He was just with us, and we turned our backs for a second and we was gone..." 

(i have to go to hell- i mean school. i have a half day today tho 😎)

On 3/21/2023 at 12:10 PM, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Sharp! Wait!" We have to get new spirits to swamp, we can't afford to wander off again. But seeing how frantic Sharp was...and knowing how much Thief meant to the other, and how much Nervous would be devastated if the new spirit was lost... "I'm coming with you. I'll round out the rear and be sure no others will be lost."  

On 3/21/2023 at 12:50 PM, AndromedaCake_ said:

"The smoke means the smoke scarred one is probably there, and Thief and the striped one might be with them. Then, we might be able to make our way to the swamp together." Sharp continued after the smoke.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:14 PM, Chiyanna said:

(not sure if you knew but for my characters italics means thoughts, kinda confusing since Guiding talks in italics lol. Or maybe you were just applying to the 'wait'))

Nervous Brother

"Right," they followed.

Newly Forgotten

Strangely relieved that they were headed away from the 'swamp', they followed the known-voice one. 

On 3/22/2023 at 3:56 AM, AndromedaCake_ said:

(i was responding to wait, sometimes i put thoughts in italics as well) 

Sharp continued after the smoke trail, and began to see the smoke-scarred one snd the striped one in the distance, but Thief nowhere to be found...

On 3/22/2023 at 11:30 AM, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Let's speak to others, they may seen Thief."

Newly Forgotten

Their eyes stung as smoke filled their face. Tears began to fall as the world morphed around them and the tears became a waterfall. Confusion filled them as their eyes flashed blue. And then they were back in the dark place again.

On 3/22/2023 at 1:04 PM, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp noticed the new nicheling have a flashback and gave them a worried look before going over to the smoke-scarred and striped ones. 

"Have you guys seen Thief anywhere? We can't find him, and we can't lose him."

21 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"Oh good, the number goes down and down as you get dumber and dumber" the striped one said

"No, we haven't" the scarred one said

"And I-" the striped one began, but the scarred one stamped her foot before she could finish

She looked from the scarred and striped nichling and Sharp. Realism set into her, Thief was probably not coming back

9 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

She looked from the scarred and striped nichling and Sharp. Realism set into her, Thief was probably not coming back

Sharp gave her a worried look. He was doubtful as well.

2 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

"Theif..." Scarred nicheling said. "I didn't know him well for... obvious reasons. He seemed nice"

"He was nice." Sharp hissed. "He was my friend. And now he's gone. And it's all my fault." The familiar feeling of dread and guilt started arising in him again. The voices of the other nichelings from his memory echoed in his mind again. It's all your fault. It's all your fault.

13 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

"He was nice." Sharp hissed. "He was my friend. And now he's gone. And it's all my fault." The familiar feeling of dread and guilt started arising in him again. The voices of the other nichelings from his memory echoed in his mind again. It's all your fault. It's all your fault.

The scarred nicheling rolled her eyes "I don't understand why nichelings always blame themselves" her eyes started getting a bit brighter, considering they're usually dark grey

5 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

The scarred nicheling rolled her eyes "I don't understand why nichelings always blame themselves" her eyes started getting a bit brighter, considering they're usually dark grey

Sharp grunted and looked away. "Because it is my fault."

Just now, AndromedaCake_ said:

(Your notification interrupted the PMV I was watching /j)

"How is it your fault? It's not your doing that theif was so dumb to wander off alone" scared nicheling growled

10 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"How is it your fault? It's not your doing that theif was so dumb to wander off alone" scared nicheling growled

Sharp sighed. "You.....may be right." But he still had that sinking feeling in his chest.

On 3/25/2023 at 8:25 AM, AndromedaCake_ said:

On 3/25/2023 at 9:45 PM, Foxcake said:

On 3/26/2023 at 8:42 AM, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp sighed. "You.....may be right." But he still had that sinking feeling in his chest.

Nervous Brother

"Thief was good...friend, gave me my nick-name. Maybe other be back someday, like me and Fang."

Newly Forgotten

"My fault, I ran off," they suddenly piped up.

Nervous Brother

"No, it's not your fault." The statement echoed in their mind, but in a slightly different voice. Their eyes flashed black.

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Thief was good...friend, gave me my nick-name. Maybe other be back someday, like me and Fang."

Newly Forgotten

Nervous Brother

"No, it's not your fault." The statement echoed in their mind, but in a slightly different voice. Their eyes flashed black.

Sharp noticed the Nervous Brother have a flashback. "Are you alright?" He asked as he rushed towards him.

On 3/25/2023 at 5:19 AM, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp gave her a worried look. He was doubtful as well.

On 3/25/2023 at 5:21 AM, Foxcake said:

"Theif..." Scarred nicheling said. "I didn't know him well for... obvious reasons. He seemed nice"

On 3/25/2023 at 5:25 AM, AndromedaCake_ said:

On 3/25/2023 at 6:45 PM, Foxcake said:

On 3/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, AndromedaCake_ said:

On 3/25/2023 at 6:53 PM, Foxcake said:

On 3/26/2023 at 5:42 AM, AndromedaCake_ said:

On 3/28/2023 at 7:18 AM, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

Newly Forgotten

Nervous Brother

On 3/28/2023 at 12:51 PM, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp noticed the Nervous Brother have a flashback. "Are you alright?" He asked as he rushed towards him.

The spirit looked down to the Nervous Brother, then to Sharp. The look in her eyes said ‘What’s next?’

7 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

The spirit looked down to the Nervous Brother, then to Sharp. The look in her eyes said ‘What’s next?’

"We should just go to the swamp and Guiding." Sharp suggested. He looked towards the Nervous Brother.

6 minutes ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

"We should just go to the swamp and Guiding." Sharp suggested. He looked towards the Nervous Brother.

"I don't know what to do anymore" the striped nicheling growled, then roared in agony as she had a memory

She froze, and the memory reflected in her eyes

The large earthy coloured nicheling was silently hunting down another, then pounced and completely slaughtered them

The striped nicheling shook it off, and returned her scowl

7 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

"I don't know what to do anymore" the striped nicheling growled, then roared in agony as she had a memory

She froze, and the memory reflected in her eyes

The large earthy coloured nicheling was silently hunting down another, then pounced and completely slaughtered them

The striped nicheling shook it off, and returned her scowl

Sharp was surprised on how easy the striped one shook of the memory, but he just looked towards the swamp. "Do we all agree on going to the swamp?"

On 3/28/2023 at 3:51 PM, AndromedaCake_ said:

They shook their head to clear it, "I'm OK." It's not important right now.

11 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

3 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

Sharp was surprised on how easy the striped one shook of the memory, but he just looked towards the swamp. "Do we all agree on going to the swamp?"

Nervous Brother

"Swamp, yes. Let's go." They glanced back at the new spirit to be sure they were still there.

Newly Forgotten

They were still nearby, though shivering slightly at the thought of going to 'swamp'

8 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"I don't care"

"Sure, I'm down for whatever"

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

They shook their head to clear it, "I'm OK." It's not important right now.

Nervous Brother

"Swamp, yes. Let's go." They glanced back at the new spirit to be sure they were still there.

Newly Forgotten

They were still nearby, though shivering slightly at the thought of going to 'swamp'

Sharp nodded and led the way, glancing worriedly at the newly forgotten one.