Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

56 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

But their paw made no contact with the lights, and soon they shifted,  turning away from the spirit. Hey!  Come back! 

They let out an annoyed yelp and walked after the lights. What are these lights? What is this...communication going on in my head? 

22 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Do you... remember anything?" they repeated. 

(Sorry for taking so long, this thread is becoming quite overwhelming and I also wanted to finish my new pfp before going to bed. I'll be logging off soon for tonight)

"Oh, not really" he responded to what he at first thought was a question directed at him.

Wait. I said that.

He took a closer look at the silhouette, noting the dim eyes and suddenly wishing he'd woken up Guiding to come with him. She'd know what to do in this situation

"Uh... you should come with me. To the swamp." he tried to gesture with his tail to get his point accross and turned to where he was pretty sure he'd come from

9 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(What everyone posts and likes and everything because im literally following this thread

(But like... if I like someone else's post... do you get notified for that?)

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, Liljatonttu said:

(Sorry for taking so long, this thread is becoming quite overwhelming and I also wanted to finish my new pfp before going to bed. I'll be logging off soon for tonight)

"Oh, not really" he responded to what he at first thought was a question directed at him.

Wait. I said that.

He took a closer look at the silhouette, noting the dim eyes and suddenly wishing he'd woken up Guiding to come with him. She'd know what to do in this situation

"Uh... you should come with me. To the swamp." he tried to gesture with his tail to get his point accross and turned to where he was pretty sure he'd come from

The spirit blinked. It seemed the lights were trying to communicate something. And...looking at them closely now a type of shadow appeared to be attached to them. 

A shadow? A shadow with light? That doesn't seem right. Of course this whole place is so...dark. The spirit suddenly shivered and looked around,  "So dark." They paused, their thoughts had come out of them through sound. Communication. Talk. And that's what the shadow is doing. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit watched Quacktail for a minute before deciding to go look for her own memories. She spread her wings and flew off. She knew she'd immediately regret it, but she couldnt wait for anything

The spirit remembers being named after... a lizard? a plant? She couldnt remember. Something like freckalige. As she flew along above the trees, she resisted the urge to turn tail and fly back to Quacktail. She saw a mountain at a distance. Something made her fly towards it. It felt like she'd never reach it before she touched down and felt the cool stone beneath her claws. It made her shiver, but not as much as the cave maw ahead. It looked like someone and torn open a mountain and poked a massive claw through it to make a massive whole in the universe. Drip drip went the roof. Creeek went the dead trees along the mountainside. 

A flash

A cave

Her running inside

Voices ring around the walls

Talons

Her being dragged back

Her screaming as they carried her

Tears from her parents

Claws at her throat

Blackness

Confusion

She is free to go with her will

But not with her body

She is suddenly gone

She has awoken in a misty field

Voices

The flash has faded

She went into the cave, looking for more memories.

There

A stick

Two dry stones

She lights a torch to light the way

She walks along with the torch in her paws

A cross-section

Three exits

There is one brimming with bright greens and blues

The middle has the promise of sunlight

The last is a blank void of nothing

She takes the last one

57 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

((@AndromedaTheGalaxyCat lets just say you fell asleep so i can get some drama going))

((Also, am sorry for not asking permission, its just super boring because of darned timezones, so by the time you wake up in your timezone, it'll be about a few hours after my bedtime))

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I get notified when people react (with like,  paws up,  whatever) to my posts) 

(Yes, that should be normal)

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

yes

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

but only on a topic i click follow on

(I follow a lot of topics and have never gotten a notification that someone reacted on someone else's posts other than mine. And I'm sure people leave laughing reactions on little to no context. Try checking your notification settings)

7 hours ago, Avilulu said:

“Puffy” goes over to “Pancake” to pick out the thorns and splinters grooming them  @lizardcake

(GRR I WAS ASLEEP)

she started to like this spirit, unlike the one who SLAMMED HER INTO A FRICKING TREE.

she mumbled something under her breath that sounded vaguely like "thanks."

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

19 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

(GRR I WAS ASLEEP)

she started to like this spirit, unlike the one who SLAMMED HER INTO A FRICKING TREE.

she mumbled something under her breath that sounded vaguely like "thanks."

((Me: laughing

Dad: what happened?

Me: can't say

9 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

Guiding awoke to the same dark landscape she'd known for eternity. Sleep was little more than a way to pass time here, with dreams usually being absent, save from the times following a memory flash, and she hadn't had one since Fangs returned. That was a long time ago. But she still slept to distract herself from her reality.

She slowly got up, stretched, yawned and looked around. She was forgetting something, a feeling not uncommon here.

What could it be? Was there a trail she was supposed to patrol for newcomers (not that there usually were any)? Had someone gone missing and needed to be looked for?

Then it hit her. Fangs was supposed to be sleeping next to her.

(GUYS IM SORRY I WAS ASLEEP) 

@Liljatonttu

The spirit had finally reached the trees. He had heard someone talking on the way here, but decided to avoid them. He heard shrieking, and couldn't figure out if it was from happiness or fear. He grumbled to himself. His paw hurt from all that walking. 

He suddenly stopped short. The silhouette of someone stood there, looking around. He could just turn around and go back the way he had came... But no. Maybe this person would be friendly? 

'Hello?' he called out. He limped forward, a nervous smile on his face. 'Who are you?' 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

(wahhh im sorry timezones suck) 

The spirit slowly awoke, only to find her friend gone. She probably went off to look for her own memories....Well, I can't blame her, I was sleeping forever! She thought to herself as she made her way back to Fangs and the other spirit to ask if they'd seen her.

• Like 1