Stray Fawn Community

MSM thread

ChickfilAlover

14 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Why research zoocuu?

12 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

im gonna trade for one and i was checking the cos wiki to see how much shooms its worth

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

I have zoocuu

Shut up this is the msm thread

• Haha 1

“Important” question

Do y’all ship Galvhamp

It’s a cursed ship of Galvana x Vhamp that exists because for some reason the devs featured ship art of them as the Monsterpiece of the Week and didn’t elaborate further than “We love this portrayal of Galvana and Vhamp!”

2 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

“Important” question

Do y’all ship Galvhamp

It’s a cursed ship of Galvana x Vhamp that exists because for some reason the devs featured ship art of them as the Monsterpiece of the Week and didn’t elaborate further than “We love this portrayal of Galvana and Vhamp!”

Oh that's cursed

• Haha 1

So many monsters could probably kill a human irl

Like, even a Tweedle could. It’s canonically human sized. If it pecked you or even lifted you into the sky you’re screwed.

And I can’t not mention Kayna. Literally made of stone and lava. The volcano can indeed erupt which is a garunteed human kill, what are you gonna do angaist lava?

Just now, Prismatic Birb said:

Like, even a Tweedle could. It’s canonically human sized. If it pecked you or even lifted you into the sky you’re screwed.

And I can’t not mention Kayna. Literally made of stone and lava. The volcano can indeed erupt which is a garunteed human kill, what are you gonna do angaist lava?

I was gonna say something cursed but I don't have a cross out tool

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Not to mention almost every quad elemental. If a Tweedle is human sized those things are massive, so are the Werdos.