Stray Fawn Community

MSM thread

ChickfilAlover

4 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

i made more ocs 

i need help i make 1 or 2 new msm ocs every month-

Remember to develop your existing ocs before making new ones, there’s not really a point having ocs if all the info they have is their name and pronouns

14 hours ago, BirbCake said:

Remember to develop your existing ocs before making new ones, there’s not really a point having ocs if all the info they have is their name and pronouns

Piper, Piccolo, and Mira are pretty much fully developed characters, Sunburst, Penny, Geyser, Jaws, Slate, Astrix, and Jazzia's stories are mostly finished but still need a few details, while i'm still working on the rest

1 minute ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

Piper, Piccolo, and Mira are pretty much fully developed characters, Sunburst, Penny, Geyser, Jaws, Slate, Astrix, and Jazzia's stories are mostly finished but still need a few details, while i'm still working on the rest

I’d love to see them!

3 minutes ago, BirbCake said:

I’d love to see them!

im definitely not postng an oc story for every single one of my characters, but i might do one once i stop being a lazy rat and post the rest of Andromeda's story

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

im definitely not postng an oc story for every single one of my characters, but i might do one once i stop being a lazy rat and post the rest of Andromeda's story

You don’t need to do a full story, I just want little summaries of the characters because I like seeing what people come up with for their ocs :3

1 hour ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

i want to draw Sunburst and Penny (they are  l e s b e a n s) but how the frappucino am i supposed to draw a walking ocarina krill

• Love 1

7 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

i want to draw Sunburst and Penny (they are  l e s b e a n s) but how the frappucino am i supposed to draw a walking ocarina krill

I could draw them 

(I’ve achieved the power to basically draw any monster)

• Eek! 2

4 hours ago, Foxcake said:

The worst possible werdo ship is MaggpiXTawkerr

If you think about it, it’s the only canon one, because the Werdos are based off their voice actors and Maggpi and Tawkerr’s VAs are married irl

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BirbCake said:

If you think about it, it’s the only canon one, because the Werdos are based off their voice actors and Maggpi and Tawkerr’s VAs are married irl

yeah thats true, i dont ship it though

also in the maggpi reveal thing tawkerr is staring at her in the background 

get a load of this simp

just gonna post this somewhere.webp

• Haha 2