Stray Fawn Community

MSM thread

ChickfilAlover

I'm taking a guess at ToT

The Trings falling off the cliff are geode and whatever Tiberius's father is called, and geode survives?

The first Tiberius scene is when geode stops Tiberius's father from killing him

I'm also confused for several reasons because does 'me when geode dies' mean the cliff if it is her, or some other part? Is it from a Tiberius point of view? So then she does survive it?

Other guesses

The Scorch bracelet is magic (I think, unless epic kayna have magic powers) could it possibly be an epic tring nose ring? Could it have been Tiberius's?

Ember's arm no longer has any fire in it, because she was holding paper in one scene

That's all I got

4 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Ember's arm no longer has any fire in it, because she was holding paper in one scene

You’re correct that it no longer has fire, but her broken arm almost completely can’t move, the paper was placed on a lectern in the image 

Just now, BirbMonster2 said:

You’re correct that it no longer has fire, but her broken arm almost completely can’t move, the paper was placed on a lectern in the image 

Yeah I realised that a few minutes after I was just too lazy to edit my guess

I once did this thing where I’d take a ziplock bag of images of furcorns and secretly blu-tack them all over my school

I should do that more once:

-I find my blu tack

-I find my ziplock bag

-The printer isn’t broken anymore