Stray Fawn Community

Need someone to draw a nicheling for me!

Chiyanna

I need a nicheling drawn for this but don't have the time and/or ability. Can anyone help? 

Here's a description of the nicheling,  I can't give you a screenshot because that defeats some of the rps purpose. 

The silhouette (black shadow of them, no color) of this nicheling shows a long nose and two straight legs (one runner one stealth paw), with spikes on their back. They appear to be fully grown. They have a small mane on top of their head. 

-They're generally adventurous.

-Is drawn to water, gets a specific scent when near it, and sometimes sees things around and in it.

-Eyes sometimes flash black, and sometimes flash blue. But most the time are a glowing white (as are all eyes in this place). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I need a nicheling drawn for this but don't have the time and/or ability. Can anyone help? 

Here's a description of the nicheling,  I can't give you a screenshot because that defeats some of the rps purpose. 

The silhouette (black shadow of them, no color) of this nicheling shows a long nose and two straight legs (one runner one stealth paw), with spikes on their back. They appear to be fully grown. They have a small mane on top of their head. 

-They're generally adventurous.

-Is drawn to water, gets a specific scent when near it, and sometimes sees things around and in it.

-Eyes sometimes flash black, and sometimes flash blue. But most the time are a glowing white (as are all eyes in this place). 

Is this alright?

1188231342_Creature.thumb.png.0792f106f2f9f6bacc8aa7916658dc41.png

• Love 2

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Is this alright?

1188231342_Creature.thumb.png.0792f106f2f9f6bacc8aa7916658dc41.png

That's beautiful!  Way better than I could have done. Could you make one change tho and give them a bob-tail? I should've put that in the description. It's OK if not, tho. I'm just a perfectionist lol

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

this is what im thinking

image.png.e02c446bf0894af6803e9baef514a1e1.png

This is so cute! I don't think I'll use it for the rp (because from the angle you couldn't see if spikes were on their back,  and also I forgot to tell everyone I would've liked them tail-less). But I think I'll make it my profile pic cause I'm due for a change anyway, if that's alright with you. 

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

That's beautiful!  Way better than I could have done. Could you make one change tho and give them a bob-tail? I should've put that in the description. It's OK if not, tho. I'm just a perfectionist lol

Changed it

Creature.thumb.png.62c21134d72ade238edac6957dcdfcc5.png

• Love 3