Stray Fawn Community

The tribe of frost and sacrifice challenge

Lozloxfeafcakerat

(this is my first challenge, it is the opposite of simple)

Your small tribe of dragons arrives at the killer island of frost. On the previous island, your tribe had been deemed outlaws and forced out of the kingdom of vast snows. Your tribe must find a way to survive and to thrive. It had been a tradition to follow these customs:

*If a baby is born with home island immunity, they are deemed a godly child and must be protected at all costs, otherwise the closest nicheling must be killed. If there are several, choose the one with the worst stats. If they died of old age, the tribe must gather together and stop breeding, collecting or fighting for 3 days.

*If a baby is born with the two same genes or the gene A, they are to be IMMEDIATLEY be banished.

*If there is one of the tribe that has derp snout or any bad genes, such as stinky tail, they are allowed to stay, but if they have a baby with their bad genes, they are to be both killed. This doesn't effect bearyena or saber-tooth snouts.

*If a nicheling is born with a deformed paw or one or less wings, they are to be banished and to be chased from the territory.

*There is to be one bloodline of leaders. If they run out, it goes to a godly nicheling. If there are neither, game over.

*Nichelings born with melanism are considered 'pests' and must be killed. Nichelings born with albinism are considered godly.

*Nichelings can only ever have two mates a life. If they both die, they can never breed again and are forced to the edges of the territory to defend it or enlarge it.

*There shall be a teen every 30 days to be sacrificed to the wilderness

*The territory must be expanded every 4 days, no sooner nor later, otherwise the weakest guard gets sacraficed, there and then.

Those are the laws.

Roles:

Each nicheling gets a role. Roles:

*Nester (When a nicheling becomes an adult, they are to be assigned a mate)

*Gatherer (These gatherers collect berries and can collect grass to get nest material and hunt)

*Territory guard/expander. (these are omegas that are either bred down or no more mates)

*Sacrifice (They are usually teens born every 30 days)

*Healer (They can only breed untill their first purrsnout is born, then they cant ever breed again. Twins are allowed without punishment. Healers live in the healers' den)

Names:

Every nicheling gets a prefix  based on how they were bred down. The stronger ones get a hunter names and the collectors get a forager name

Leader/leader's child:

*Pride, tall, banish, thought, wonder, star, warmth, glue, bold, tar, stare, commander, bravery

Healer/healer's child

Heal, healer, medic, health, recover, immunity, berry, purr, sprout, life, feather, jay, healthy, breathe, breath

Gatherers:

Gatherers get names due to their skills. Hunters get their prefix from animals. Gatherers get theirs from plants and nature:

Hunters:

*Rabbil, dodomingo, bearyena, bear, ramfox, fox, walrus, deer, walrusdeer, Crabbil, Bluebird, blurbirb

Foragers:

*Leaf, ivy, grass, coconut, palm, stinky, fruit, plant, coral, grove, mangrove

The suffix for names are based on their looks/colours. (Eg, Walrusspots, Foxcrimson, Coconutmoss etc.)

Starting conditions

These are simple. You start with 9 nichelings. 4 female and 4 male. You can choose the last one's gender, for they are leader. They all start teenaged, and their ages are:

*3 for baby

*4 for child

*6 for teenaged

*27 for adult

They take 2 days to give birth.

There will be one role given to a male and a female depending on their strengths. The third baby born shall be sacrificed at teenage. If there are twins, choose the one that has the most of it's gender so it can be balanced. If you are still indecisive, kill them both.

You are to start with the leader being blind.

Every 10 days, its optional to send us a picture of how your island is going.

There are to be designated places of where everything is located (eg, nursery, healers' hut, guard post etc)

(ask me anything! ill probably add!)

• Eek! 1

16 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(this is my first challenge, it is the opposite of simple)

Your small tribe of dragons arrives at the killer island of frost. On the previous island, your tribe had been deemed outlaws and forced out of the kingdom of vast snows. Your tribe must find a way to survive and to thrive. It had been a tradition to follow these customs:

*If a baby is born with home island immunity, they are deemed a godly child and must be protected at all costs, otherwise the closest nicheling must be killed. If there are several, choose the one with the worst stats. If they died of old age, the tribe must gather together and stop breeding, collecting or fighting for 3 days.

*If a baby is born with the two same genes or the gene A, they are to be IMMEDIATLEY be banished.

*If there is one of the tribe that has derp snout or any bad genes, such as stinky tail, they are allowed to stay, but if they have a baby with their bad genes, they are to be both killed. This doesn't effect bearyena or saber-tooth snouts.

*If a nicheling is born with a deformed paw or one or less wings, they are to be banished and to be chased from the territory.

*There is to be one bloodline of leaders. If they run out, it goes to a godly nicheling. If there are neither, game over.

*Nichelings born with melanism are considered 'pests' and must be killed. Nichelings born with albinism are considered godly.

*Nichelings can only ever have two mates a life. If they both die, they can never breed again and are forced to the edges of the territory to defend it or enlarge it.

*There shall be a teen every 30 days to be sacrificed to the wilderness

*The territory must be expanded every 4 days, no sooner nor later, otherwise the weakest guard gets sacraficed, there and then.

Those are the laws.

Roles:

Each nicheling gets a role. Roles:

*Nester (When a nicheling becomes an adult, they are to be assigned a mate)

*Gatherer (These gatherers collect berries and can collect grass to get nest material and hunt)

*Territory guard/expander. (these are omegas that are either bred down or no more mates)

*Sacrifice (They are usually teens born every 30 days)

*Healer (They can only breed untill their first purrsnout is born, then they cant ever breed again. Twins are allowed without punishment. Healers live in the healers' den)

Names:

Every nicheling gets a prefix  based on how they were bred down. The stronger ones get a hunter names and the collectors get a forager name

Leader/leader's child:

*Pride, tall, banish, thought, wonder, star, warmth, glue, bold, tar, stare, commander, bravery

Healer/healer's child

Heal, healer, medic, health, recover, immunity, berry, purr, sprout, life, feather, jay, healthy, breathe, breath

Gatherers:

Gatherers get names due to their skills. Hunters get their prefix from animals. Gatherers get theirs from plants and nature:

Hunters:

*Rabbil, dodomingo, bearyena, bear, ramfox, fox, walrus, deer, walrusdeer, Crabbil, Bluebird, blurbirb

Foragers:

*Leaf, ivy, grass, coconut, palm, stinky, fruit, plant, coral, grove, mangrove

The suffix for names are based on their looks/colours. (Eg, Walrusspots, Foxcrimson, Coconutmoss etc.)

Starting conditions

These are simple. You start with 9 nichelings. 4 female and 4 male. You can choose the last one's gender, for they are leader. They all start teenaged, and their ages are:

*3 for baby

*4 for child

*6 for teenaged

*27 for adult

They take 2 days to give birth.

There will be one role given to a male and a female depending on their strengths. The third baby born shall be sacrificed at teenage. If there are twins, choose the one that has the most of it's gender so it can be balanced. If you are still indecisive, kill them both.

You are to start with the leader being blind.

Every 10 days, its optional to send us a picture of how your island is going.

There are to be designated places of where everything is located (eg, nursery, healers' hut, guard post etc)

(ask me anything! ill probably add!)

(This is kinda like a warriors crossed with a caste challenge except with dragons and more brutal. Very interesting. I can imagine all sorts of ways a nicheling in this society would try to break the rules...and ways the leader would try and rule with an iron fist in order to prevent that

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(This is kinda like a warriors crossed with a caste challenge except with dragons and more brutal. Very interesting. I can imagine all sorts of ways a nicheling in this society would try to break the rules...and ways the leader would try and rule with an iron fist in order to prevent that

:3

• Like 1

(I'm doing this on phone)

A.           A                                        AAA____AAA                                    /.        ^         ^  \.                                <I.   (__!).   (__!).  I>                            /\  \.   W. ∆ . W.    /.       /\                        \  \____- ___/.        /        \                    \ /.     |       |    \.  /               \                  I.      |.      |.    I.                                   / \.                  / \.                                 I.  I/\|__ ___|/\I.  I-^-^-^-^/                   |_| _|.         |_ |_|_______/

Just now, Fox leaf said:

(I'm doing this on phone)

A.           A                                        AAA____AAA                                    /.        ^         ^  \.                                <I.   (__!).   (__!).  I>                            /\  \.   W. ∆ . W.    /.       /\                        \  \____- ___/.        /        \                    \ /.     |       |    \.  /               \                  I.      |.      |.    I.                                   / \.                  / \.                                 I.  I/\|__ ___|/\I.  I-^-^-^-^/                   |_| _|.         |_ |_|_______/

When I did it it was a perfect little dragon

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 11:47 PM, Fox leaf said:

When I did it it was a perfect little dragon

Something like this?

A.           A                   

AAA____AAA                 

/.        ^         ^  \.                 

<I.   (__!).   (__!).  I>             

/\  \.   W. ∆ . W.    /.       /\           

\  \____- ___/.        /        \         

\ /.     |       |    \.  /               \         

I.      |.      |.    I.                   

/ \.                  / \.               

I.  I/\|__ ___|/\I.  I-^-^-^-^/         

|_| _|.         |_ |_|_______/

• Eek! 1

6 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Something like this?

A.           A                   

AAA____AAA                 

/.        ^         ^  \.                 

<I.   (__!).   (__!).  I>             

/\  \.   W. ∆ . W.    /.       /\           

\  \____- ___/.        /        \         

\ /.     |       |    \.  /               \         

I.      |.      |.    I.                   

/ \.                  / \.               

I.  I/\|__ ___|/\I.  I-^-^-^-^/         

|_| _|.         |_ |_|_______/

Exactly!!!

• Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...

You're kind of setting up anyone with bad genes to die since you said when a nichling becomes an adult they get a mate and if someone with bad genes gives the genes to their kids, the kid and adult both die lol still a good challenge though.