Stray Fawn Community

I'm Alive and I'm Here to Draw Other People's Ocs!!! >:D

Poo

Welcome! 

My art style has changed and if anyone would like an oc to be drawn in another person's art style then I am that person. 

I cannot draw people just yet. So I will be sticking to animals. 

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

draw Andromeda i have no pictures of her 

Description: A purple cat about the size of a lynx with a scar on her right eye and star-like patterns through her fur that glow in the dark

Andromeda: )

Untitled470_20221228142547.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Turbulence: a bright red female skywing with brown red horns.  She has slightly twisted horns with a hornring around it. It has aqua gemstones throughout it nearly. It makes her more brave and charming. In her ears she has black snake earrings (as in the snakes are black) and one of them has ruby eyes and rubies throughout it. It allows her to talk to animals. the other has sapphires. It tells her the answer to any question by whispering in her ear.  She has a wooden armband around one arm at the top of it and the armband has a smooth piece of obsidian in the centre. It helps block mine reading. She has a golden necklace with a polished ruby on the locket and the necklace is on a chain. It helps her change her form. She is cursed and is over 5,000 years old. She loves plants and doesn't eat meat. She mainly eats fruit. She also has amber eyes

Amber is a female orange hivewing with lighter orange stripes. She was blinded during an accident and has several burn injuries. Her wings are mainly burnt off and so is one of her horns. Her back of her neck is slightly burnt along with the base of her tail. Her front foot is badly burnt from her striking the firescales that almost killed her. Her eyes are awfully burned from when fire engulfed them. 

22 hours ago, -Deleted- said:

Welcome! 

My art style has changed and if anyone would like an oc to be drawn in another person's art style then I am that person. 

I cannot draw people just yet. So I will be sticking to animals. 

I’d like to throw in Gwendolyn, she is a Dandidoo from the popular mobile and pc game my singing monsters. Feel free to look up an in-game reference if necessary.

28415750-2D0D-46C1-9344-A7CBF2F1EE13.thumb.jpeg.e3f155c7d4d5ee25186c0a3393ffae45.jpeg

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

Is it first come first serve?

Yes, I'll do them all in order so that there's no confusion on when ones oc will be drawn.