Stray Fawn Community

Just Wolfquest stuff

CosmicChaos21

I love this game and wanted to talk about it so here we are!

Talk about your wolves, your stories that have happened in the game, about the pups that got snatched before you could save them, or just about how your playthroughs were/have been going!

I had an accurate ironwolf mode girl named Silver and she was doing really well but then, while looking behind me as I was running from some pack wolves, she ran into a herd of buffalo and got destroyed.

I remember being like 13 years old and playing wolfquest for the first time. I loved the game and my first wolf was called Mayonnaise. I made a whole 8 page story based on my first pup who died, maybe I'll post it here. (though my writing is barely legible lol) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I remember being like 13 years old and playing wolfquest for the first time. I loved the game and my first wolf was called Mayonnaise. I made a whole 8 page story based on my first pup who died, maybe I'll post it here. (though my writing is barely legible lol) 

Oh yeah the first one, I loved playing in rp servers, though I wasn't very good at it- My first one was uhhh I think her name was Maple?? Or maybe it was Pebble hm. I'd like to see that story honestly :3

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

42 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

i want the new wolfquest so bad but i have to wait for my dad to buy me a windows computer (for now im stuck with my crappy chromebook)  and then i would have to beg him for it

Yeah it's very high graphics so hard to run-  I do technically have anniversary edition on this laptop but it runs at like 6-8 fps and takes like an hour or two PER loading screen so I don't really play much lol-

• Like 1

This is Dune and Frost, my first time playing the game(you can tell Ii have the lowest possible graphics lol-)

Dune meant well but he ended up kinda neglecting socializing with his pups because he was so focused on getting food and keeping the territory strong that he never had the energy to play with his pups

Screenshot_20220118_092709_355.thumb.png.ca6b795fb9785e2e06209f049d189399.png

Here are his pups Pine and (UHHH FORGOT HER NAME BUT I THINK IT WAS Sunflower???)

So anyways Pine, the lighter colored one, got snatched by a hawk which made Dune even more distant from his other pup, only hunting and patrolling the territory because he didn't want to get too attached in case Sunflower got taken too.

She didn't tho and survived to adulthood where I have yet to try and play her story.

Screenshot_20220118_113738_817.thumb.png.ebf367d2960ed8fcbfe071e93b310d2b.png

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

I also remember having 35664345 different wolves

Yeah I'm guilty of that too, don't usually have the attention span to play less than 3 at a time-  For example off the top of my head I can think of Maple, Pebble, Fang, Nubby(for her short tail), Tundra, Breeze, Nighfang, Nightshade, Shade, Blizzard, (And these next ones are from anniversary edition) Dune, Mystery, Buck, Silver, Cinnamon, Paprika, and Sugar. (And that's quickly, imagine all the ones I don't remember lol-)

19 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Oh yeah the first one, I loved playing in rp servers, though I wasn't very good at it- My first one was uhhh I think her name was Maple?? Or maybe it was Pebble hm. I'd like to see that story honestly :3

Yeah rp servers were cool. I'll post the story when I get home in a couple of hours. (but first I have to read over it and check if it's not cringe-) 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Yeah rp servers were cool. I'll post the story when I get home in a couple of hours. (but first I have to read over it and check if it's not cringe-) 

Yeah! I even ran my own rp server where a few regular peeps would pop in. Yeah I get that, some of my old stories are extremely cringe and I hope no one but me ever reads them-

20 minutes ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Yeah! I even ran my own rp server where a few regular peeps would pop in. Yeah I get that, some of my old stories are extremely cringe and I hope no one but me ever reads them-

That's cool! Also I think everyone has that one cringe story that they don't want to ever see the light of day again lol. 

24 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Yeah, I still play wolfquest 

Well if it's the older one maybe sometime if you feel like it we could chill in a private server together?

25 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

That's cool! Also I think everyone has that one cringe story that they don't want to ever see the light of day again lol. 

Yeah every person who writes has at least one-

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Well if it's the older one maybe sometime if you feel like it we could chill in a private server together?

I play the anniversary edition, but I bet I could download the old one. If I do manage it, I would be cool with playing with you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I play the anniversary edition, but I bet I could download the old one. If I do manage it, I would be cool with playing with you. 

Considering I'm getting a gaming laptop today (WHOOP!) I might be able to play anniversary edition with you sometime, but yeah the older one can run decently on this laptop, so whenever you'd want to just tell me!

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Considering I'm getting a gaming laptop today (WHOOP!) I might be able to play anniversary edition with you sometime, but yeah the older one can run decently on this laptop, so whenever you'd want to just tell me!

oooooh lucky for u

• Like 1