Stray Fawn Community

CosmicChaos21's Homethread, where I'll talk about whatever Im obsessed with at the moment

CosmicChaos21

The title says it all, I just like talking about whatever I'm interested in and I noticed lots of people have their own homethreads where they talk about whatever so here we are.

While I will mostly be talking about whatever game or thing catches my eye I may also occasional give backstories or little POV things for my niche playthroughs but those will probably be pretty rare so yeah.

Welcome and enjoy your stay on my little homethread :3

Wobbledogs is a really fun game, love seeing the colors, patterns, and playing the 'how much more messed up can I make these dogs legs' game a good amount of the time I try to breed them. I don't have screenshots so I can't exactly show em off but I had this one who was bright orange with black spots who I loved very much.

I don't really care for the tiny tiny dogs cuz their legs are usually pretty bad so they can't really take care of themselves and I do not have the attention span to keep a constant eye on em. I also adore praising them for doing the bounce or sway thing because it's cute.

I have yet to unlock wings and I'm too stubborn to just import a dog with em so I continue to struggle with getting winged dogs. All of my ghost dogs are menaces who enjoy levitating or just generally messing with my living dogs.

• Like 1

Also slime rancher is an amazing game, I've completed it like a solid 3-4 times and I will do it again. I haven't gotten slime rancher 2 yet but believe me I will when I can and I will love all my little slimes so much.

My favorite slime is a tie between the hunter slime and the dervish slime, they're both menaces and I love them a lot. My favorite largo tho is actually honey-hunter slimes with or without the honey secret style, I do not vibe with the hunter's secret style. Speaking of secret styles my favorite secret style would have to be the dervish secret style, nebula looking slime is super pretty! Royal jelly is my second favorite with the lilypad puddle slime being my third favorite.

I love the little drones tho they make life 100x easier if you have a big farm of slimes because they can do certain tasks for you, the upgraded drones can do two tasks tho!

Well actually my favorite slime isn't one you can keep, I adore tar slimes even if they do try to eat any slime in sight, I wish we have a more tame version of them cuz they're so pretty I mean, look at them!

3.thumb.jpg.ef416e802176a9d3f9ab69d62a80bacb.jpg

This game is honestly relaxing, which is shocking because usually 'relaxing' games just make me bored, so yeah Slime rancher is an amazing game and I'd 100% recommend it if you'd like a chill game where you collect slimes for your slime farm, explore a pretty world, and would enjoy being able to combine two slimes into one :3

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Wobbledogs is a really fun game, love seeing the colors, patterns, and playing the 'how much more messed up can I make these dogs legs' game a good amount of the time I try to breed them. I don't have screenshots so I can't exactly show em off but I had this one who was bright orange with black spots who I loved very much.

I don't really care for the tiny tiny dogs cuz their legs are usually pretty bad so they can't really take care of themselves and I do not have the attention span to keep a constant eye on em. I also adore praising them for doing the bounce or sway thing because it's cute.

I have yet to unlock wings and I'm too stubborn to just import a dog with em so I continue to struggle with getting winged dogs. All of my ghost dogs are menaces who enjoy levitating or just generally messing with my living dogs.

good luck getting winged doggos!

6 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Also slime rancher is an amazing game, I've completed it like a solid 3-4 times and I will do it again. I haven't gotten slime rancher 2 yet but believe me I will when I can and I will love all my little slimes so much.

My favorite slime is a tie between the hunter slime and the dervish slime, they're both menaces and I love them a lot. My favorite largo tho is actually honey-hunter slimes with or without the honey secret style, I do not vibe with the hunter's secret style. Speaking of secret styles my favorite secret style would have to be the dervish secret style, nebula looking slime is super pretty! Royal jelly is my second favorite with the lilypad puddle slime being my third favorite.

I love the little drones tho they make life 100x easier if you have a big farm of slimes because they can do certain tasks for you, the upgraded drones can do two tasks tho!

Well actually my favorite slime isn't one you can keep, I adore tar slimes even if they do try to eat any slime in sight, I wish we have a more tame version of them cuz they're so pretty I mean, look at them!

3.thumb.jpg.ef416e802176a9d3f9ab69d62a80bacb.jpg

This game is honestly relaxing, which is shocking because usually 'relaxing' games just make me bored, so yeah Slime rancher is an amazing game and I'd 100% recommend it if you'd like a chill game where you collect slimes for your slime farm, explore a pretty world, and would enjoy being able to combine two slimes into one :3

My sisters play slime rancher, I don't know much about the game myself lol. 

Didn't mean to just disapper like that whoops-

But i got that gaming laptop and was super excited to play games this laptop can't run, like wolfquest anniversary edition.

On that note though I love wolfquest anniversary edition a lot more now that it runs decent.

AND NOW I'VE GOT SLIME RANCHER 2 WHOOP! I'm not that far yet but it's really fun and the cotton slimes are really adorable :3

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

What's your favorite gene(s) on Wobblesogs?

i don't really have any, i like having diverse looks

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Also what's your favorite slime(s) and largo on slime rancher?

uhhh let me think. i like hunter, honey and puddle slimes

my favorite largos are honey-hunter/tabby (they're just adorable) and batty-tabby (i love my little vampire kitties)

On 1/1/2023 at 2:43 AM, lizardcake said:

i don't really have any, i like having diverse looks

uhhh let me think. i like hunter, honey and puddle slimes

my favorite largos are honey-hunter/tabby (they're just adorable) and batty-tabby (i love my little vampire kitties)

Fair enough, one of my favorites genes tho is the stripe pattern.

Good choices honestly, those are all pretty cute slimes.

Ooooo I haven't gotten to the other new slimes yet, only cotton slime so far, but i'm gonna have to take a look at that largo when I can. Also yes fellow honey-hunter largo lover! They're just an adorable combo.

I wanna update a niche playthrough but I can't decide which one bleh. So do y'all think I should update Adventures of Alarm and Awe, A Loveless Legacy, Wildclan, or Dawnclan?

If you don't wanna actually reply put a thumbs up for Adventures of alarm and awe, a love for A Loveless Legacy, a eek for WildClan, or a haha for DawnClan.

• Eek! 1

Wow i got my first 'won the day', neat.

As for slime rancher 2 I'm slow going but I fed the cotton gordo. Also I accidently fell into the slime sea like 3 times trying to feed lucky slimes lol.

And I was trying an accurate ironwolf in wolfquest and died because of, get this, falling off a cliff of all things- Rip Soot you only lasted 30 minutes-

• 2 weeks later...

I do art on occasion so here's an old oc I'm redesigning, I've only managed to do a headshot drawing but maybe I'll actually draw the rest of them later lol- It's a warrior cat oc who I've renamed to Scorch!

Scorch.png.bf070d94c5cb3d3c246d8a35373d0058.png

He's defiantly evil. he attacks cats for fun and entertainment and if they're a kittypet or some cat with an accessory he takes their accessory and puts them in an ever-growing pile in his den. He's a rouge/rogue(can't remember the spelling rn) because of his cruelty and harshness towards other cats.

• Love 3

• 3 weeks later...

Anyways time to talk about a real old niche save that only my friends ever heard me talk about. SO it was a warrior cat niche challenge like thing and I can't remember the name of the clan but while I don't remember the early days of it I do remember it got wild later so I'll talk about what I DO remember!

So I had the ehhh 3rd or 4th med cat of the clan and they were all good with the code until Roserain! She was a pink nicheling with like darker pink spots? Anyways she had feelings for a cat who joined the clan as a kit, he was abandoned was my headcanon for why a tiny kit aged cat was left alone. The two kept their romance secret but were shocked when they were expecting kits (In my warrior cat stuff I try to have them have 2-4 kits per 'litter') so Roserain soon had her litter of two kits! She pretended she found them, but they were named uhhh I think Plumkit and Peachkit. Anyways they were BOTH sickly and since I wasn't paying attention and had like 10-15 cats the sickness soon spread to all but a few clan members AND SINCE MOST OF EM WERE OLDER OR KITS THEY ALL STARTED DYING RAPIDLY- So soon there were only 3 members left, Mousepaw, Fawnstripe, and Haypaw(who was deaf).

The three ran far away from their old camp to keep healthy and also they considered it an omen from StarClan that something bad happened, no one ever found out they were Roserain's kits except her and her mate, so they soon found a new place to become their camp. Mousepaw grew into Mousevine and Haypaw turned into Hayrunner! Those two became mates (Both female btw) so they were being cute! And since it was only them left they decided to have Fawnstripe become FawnStar, and she was approved by StarClan!

I can't remember much more right now so uh yeah!

• Paw up 1

On 1/4/2023 at 1:58 AM, CosmicChaos21 said:

I wanna update a niche playthrough but I can't decide which one bleh. So do y'all think I should update Adventures of Alarm and Awe, A Loveless Legacy, Wildclan, or Dawnclan?

If you don't wanna actually reply put a thumbs up for Adventures of alarm and awe, a love for A Loveless Legacy, a eek for WildClan, or a haha for DawnClan.

A LOVELESS LEGACY

Rainworld is such an amazing game that I suck at playing- Because if I play it safe for a while to make some progress, I go out to explore once(1) and completely forget my sense of direction and the rain gets me every time I try, but I adore the slugcats so much, they're the most adorable creatures. Though I do also adore the lizards as well, which I forgot the name of, but that might be because I have pet reptiles and love reptile and amphibian creatures a lot in general. Though the ones that can like climb poles and stuff terrify me so much, cuz I'm like 'I'm safe up here!' then I see one of those start climbing up and am ike 'NEVERMIND PLEASE DON'T EAT ME-' it's fun tho

• Like 1

Also I downloaded niche on my gaming laptop just to see what the high settings look like and it looks so amazing, everything looks so crispy and detailed I am in shock, seeing as I'm used to pretty low settings so it can run decent on this computer. The shadows on higher settings look so cool and make everything prettier in general.

46 minutes ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Rainworld is such an amazing game that I suck at playing- Because if I play it safe for a while to make some progress, I go out to explore once(1) and completely forget my sense of direction and the rain gets me every time I try, but I adore the slugcats so much, they're the most adorable creatures. Though I do also adore the lizards as well, which I forgot the name of, but that might be because I have pet reptiles and love reptile and amphibian creatures a lot in general. Though the ones that can like climb poles and stuff terrify me so much, cuz I'm like 'I'm safe up here!' then I see one of those start climbing up and am ike 'NEVERMIND PLEASE DON'T EAT ME-' it's fun tho

I play Rain World too!

• Eek! 1

On 1/1/2023 at 1:53 AM, CosmicChaos21 said:

What's your favorite gene(s) on Wobblesogs?

Also what's your favorite slime(s) and largo on slime rancher?

Fav gene is the bird wings. Dont have em yet but i want them so bad. 

Fav largo is Hunter + Dervish

5 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

I would like to play Rain World, it sounds really nice lol

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 6:35 AM, BirbMaster said:

I play Rain World too!

Ooo! What difficulty? And also what lizard do you dislike the most? I'm not too far in the game(cuz I keep dying-) but the one's that climb poles (Pink?) terrify me so much.

On 2/5/2023 at 6:57 AM, Andromeda_ said:

Fav gene is the bird wings. Dont have em yet but i want them so bad. 

Fav largo is Hunter + Dervish

I'm still trying to get them, and it's going badly!

Ah Hunter + Dervish lover, good taste. I personally just love them because I adore slimes who cause lots of damage lol-

On 2/5/2023 at 11:40 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

I would like to play Rain World, it sounds really nice lol

If you get a chance please do, it's super fun after you get used to the controls :3

• Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kinda taking a break from writing for my playthroughs but don't worry they'll still be written sometime! I just felt a bit burnt out and didn't want to give y'all worse plot and stories so yeah.

Anyways onto another topic.

So about 2 weeks ago(?) I decided to start a bit more of a long term project and it is to do with niche stuff so I thought y'all would be interested in knowing about it. So I decided to actually plot out and outline a story (A rarity because usually I just wing it and hope for the best-) that is about some nichelings I found while messing around with the nicheling explorer! And not only that but the goal is 10,000 words or more so it's gonna be huge! Anyways I'm only about 871 words in, but that's because I'm trying to make it flow a bit better, but no guarantees. So anyways since I wouldn't want to spoil anything I won't be talking about anything plot related, but I can give y'all the title!

~A Tale of the Split Between the Stars and the Earth~

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1