Stray Fawn Community

Kat's Art Dump/Homethread 2.0

Katumai

• 4 weeks later...

so uh,,,

these two am i right

the fandom really saw two attractive evil women and went "yes. them. those two. theyre married" and im here for it

okay but i'll be genuinely surprised if these two actually end up not having any connection to each other (besides being in the fatui obviously), because the characters theyre based on are so heavily associated with each other 💀

they really made the characters named ARLECCHINO and COLUMBINA work together and expected people to not ship them?? like cmon man

i know the whole thing isnt following the play EXACTLY, BUT LIKE,,CMON. ARLECCHINO. COLUMBINA. BEING TOGETHER?? THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THE ORIGINAL STORY?? im gonna rip out my hair if they end up talking like once or never even mentioning each other. please hoyoverse you cant do this to us

anyways these two live in my head rent free. love some murder girlfriends

• Love 6

• 2 weeks later...

"The night breeze

carries something sweet..."

----

"So please, hurry, leave me

I can't breathe

Please don't say you love me-"

image.thumb.png.79d97755deef4413b7b7350672b5e674.png

wow im really on a roll with the gay cats huh

one of my friends challenged me to make a bunch of ship art in February with nothing but Mitski and Conan Gray songs as inspiration-which is weirdly specific?? but yknow what im liking it

so expect more ship art. you cant escape

ANYWAYS XIAOVEN!!

(dont mind all the mistakes in this drawing i worked on it for way too long)

i just,,,theyre fun

what were you expecting some in depth explanation on why i like them so much?? i mean i could give you one but we would be here all day

theyre just,,,very sweet, i like their dynamic and their potential and their history and all the fanfiction is great

although i dont know what people's issue with this ship is lately?? like you utter a single syllable of their ship name and people go RABID, like its BAD

and like. why?? its okay to not like it but people HATE IT with such genuine anger and i dont get it?? its not even like anything problematic, theyre both thousands of years old, theyre not related-i just. dont get it??? people are wild

anyways this ship slays goodbye

(song is First love/Late spring btw)

• Love 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"What's the matter, Sid? 

You look like you've seen a ghost."

image.thumb.png.99cc3b134a505e1f29fbd3ace73cb76e.png

take a wild guess as to who went on a Scream marathon

the 6th movie came out pretty recently and I went to see it in theaters, so i thought "why not rewatch the whole series??" yknow

these movies are pretty special to me, for most of my life i grew up with a pretty limited collection of dvds to watch so i ended up seeing the same stuff over and over again

Scream is one of the first horror movies I can ever remember seeing, my dad finally let me watch them and this movie was basically my introduction to the genre

I can say it definitely left an impact on me-not in a bad way or anything, i was already used to blood and violence because of Warrior Cats so that stuff didnt disturb me-but i was ridiculously invested in the mystery and the characters and i BEGGED my dad to let me watch the rest

it was my go-to horror franchise for a long time-until,,,yknow,,a certain other one came in and replaced it and sucked me in so hard that i was hyperfixated nonstop for 2 and a half years

ANYWAYS all that aside, i was stuck on what to draw and then i had the brilliant idea to do something Scream related since it was still fresh in my brain, so i decided to redraw that one frame. yeah, that one. you know the one...yknow...that one

image.jpeg.ae5bcf401d31714f303840a8d07def9c.jpeg

yeah that one

i could go on for hours about whatever THESE TWO have going on but honestly im a little intimidated by that conversation so. maybe another day

i didnt put too much thought into their designs, I gave Stu a spot over his eye that was meant to resemble the eyes on the Ghostface mask but thats about as far as i went symbolism wise-and i already designed a certain relative of Billy's before making this so i made him look a lot like her, since its character relevant enough anyway

(also i got really tired towards the end of drawing it so just pretend the unfinished look was definitely completely intentional)

i dont have anything else to say this was literally just me redrawing a horror movie screenshot

• Love 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ALSO THIS

image.thumb.png.f502c0f23660c3f9e17726c1a929f6ed.png

i probably should have posted this during pride month but hey what can you do

this was just fueled by my friend talking about trans hc and i got the sudden urge to draw my own so here they are (my handwriting is garbage so the notes are kinda hard to read sorry) (also i got the info on Scara just sliighhtly wrong, the hats were worn by japanese noblewomen, not royal court members)

aside from the regular trans flags, the other ones are (from left to right) transmasc, transfem, nonbinary, transfem again, and genderfluid

anyways Genshin more like Gayshin am i ri [shatters into a million pieces]

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Katumai said:

ALSO THIS

image.thumb.png.f502c0f23660c3f9e17726c1a929f6ed.png

i probably should have posted this during pride month but hey what can you do

this was just fueled by my friend talking about trans hc and i got the sudden urge to draw my own so here they are (my handwriting is garbage so the notes are kinda hard to read sorry) (also i got the info on Scara just sliighhtly wrong, the hats were worn by japanese noblewomen, not royal court members)

aside from the regular trans flags, the other ones are (from left to right) transmasc, transfem, nonbinary, transfem again, and genderfluid

anyways Genshin more like Gayshin am i ri [shatters into a million pieces]

YOU ARE SO SO REAL FOR THIS

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 9:00 PM, Katumai said:

forgot to post this but BEIGGUANG CANON

image.thumb.png.9fd2ce180cf36127b9b9f82df7fead1a.png

YOU ARE SO SO SO REAL FOR THIS !!!!!!!! Im gonna stop reacting love to every one i dont wanna give you too many notifications but i bet youre so real for all of them

• Like 1