Stray Fawn Community

Secret Niche Art Santa 2022 🎨🎅 (The Art!)

Sky

44 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Thanks so much for the secret Santa who made Adam, I love the little gif so much!!!!! ^^

I can’t guess who it may be djdjdjsksjdjdjakejdjdj. Aaaaaaa

30 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

@pepper_ 

was it you?

yeahh!!!! im so happy you like it omgg i had a lot of fun making it!! he's a cool character

• Eek! 1

On 1/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, lizardcake said:

KFDLGHKL EVERYONES ART IS AMAZING !!

i'm guessing @Tilly did mine!

I am found out! Already!  (Yes, it was indeed me.)  Let me know if you want a full size PNG or MDP/PSD/some other format with layers? I have a lot of art programs around and can probably get things into a format whatever you use can open. (MDP is for Fire Alpaca, LayerPaint HD, and MediBang.)

And I am no good at guessing who drew it (though the style is familiar somehow, I feel like I should know it! the eyes and highlights in them/the gems in particular are distinctive and cool-looking), but aaaaa I love mine. it is so adorable and happy and they are going to get up to some sort of (harmless) decorating antics. possibly ending in a dodomingo upside-down in a tree :D. and all the spots look great too.

all the art is really great and makes me happy to look at. it's all...warm and fuzzy, sometimes literally, other times feelsy! (snow is obviously...less physically warm. yes.)

and and oh no. I am not sure why that image isn't displaying. I said to allow sharing, but maybe Dropbox doesn't like it displaying the smaller size unless you open the share link directly. Try these?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tn6ln2nxcr7gbc/inana color test plain.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6ty3u55jzf2xcs/inana color test bubbles.png?dl=0

I'll try to remember to upload them on my own hosting later today for a better-working version -  I can't from my tablet, unless there's an up-to-date STFP client for Android 12+ out there that I'm missing. (All the ones I could find last I looked were so old they wouldn't talk to Android 12, my hosting, or both.)

6 hours ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

can someone pls tell me who did mine its beautiful and i want to thank them personally 😭 

I did yours! Thank you for thinking my art is beautiful I spent so much time on that drawing-

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Modiano Ourania said:

You were the best pen i could ask for ❤️

Thank you. I am crying tears of joy. Your words mean so much to me 😭🥺:Onbu_joy:

-✏️

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

On 1/15/2023 at 8:50 AM, Tilly said:

I am found out! Already!  (Yes, it was indeed me.)  Let me know if you want a full size PNG or MDP/PSD/some other format with layers? I have a lot of art programs around and can probably get things into a format whatever you use can open. (MDP is for Fire Alpaca, LayerPaint HD, and MediBang.)

And I am no good at guessing who drew it (though the style is familiar somehow, I feel like I should know it! the eyes and highlights in them/the gems in particular are distinctive and cool-looking), but aaaaa I love mine. it is so adorable and happy and they are going to get up to some sort of (harmless) decorating antics. possibly ending in a dodomingo upside-down in a tree :D. and all the spots look great too.

all the art is really great and makes me happy to look at. it's all...warm and fuzzy, sometimes literally, other times feelsy! (snow is obviously...less physically warm. yes.)

and and oh no. I am not sure why that image isn't displaying. I said to allow sharing, but maybe Dropbox doesn't like it displaying the smaller size unless you open the share link directly. Try these?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tn6ln2nxcr7gbc/inana color test plain.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6ty3u55jzf2xcs/inana color test bubbles.png?dl=0

I'll try to remember to upload them on my own hosting later today for a better-working version -  I can't from my tablet, unless there's an up-to-date STFP client for Android 12+ out there that I'm missing. (All the ones I could find last I looked were so old they wouldn't talk to Android 12, my hosting, or both.)

Tilly i drew yours!!

• 10 months later...
23 hours ago, Stranger said:

@Sky Just wondering if there will be a secret Santa art competition this year? (No rush, just asking)

Hi, I’m not Sky so can’t say if yes or no but I know she’s been pretty busy with irl stuff lately so not sure if she will hold a secret Santa this year.

• Paw up 1

On 12/5/2023 at 4:49 PM, Stranger said:

@Sky Just wondering if there will be a secret Santa art competition this year? (No rush, just asking)

5 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Hi, I’m not Sky so can’t say if yes or no but I know she’s been pretty busy with irl stuff lately so not sure if she will hold a secret Santa this year.

I could hold it if she can't 

• Paw up 2