Stray Fawn Community

Deer of The PineTree Herd (story playthrough of deer challenge)

Lilith The Bold

Credit to challenge i'm doing

Informa/Slight story.

Lead Doe: Tori

Lead Buck: Thorn

Does: Kai Crystal Sierra

The herd was excited they finally had reached the new plentiful land ,you could hear the excited squeals from the young doe and from the strong courageous Buck bugling bravely, as Tori (Middle) attempts to calm everyone so they can find somewhere to become their home until the next migration otherwise they would surely starve. They finally agreed and looked to the lead male Thorn (far right) where to go 'W-We should go that way the direction Crystal (far right) is closest to ' he said so they went on steadily.

image.thumb.png.6b08b108ab3937f99a351d76121f88de.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They were finally there the tired does dropped down exhausted after the long journey. Though Thorn watched cautiously before letting himself drop down to sleep. They woke up to droplets of rain landing on their hides they knew that they must wake up even though they didn't want to at all.

image.png.f5a326c19d3cc2c6d4236181a5eecf8d.png

• Like 2

They woke up with a jerk as they heard the rustling of the grasses Thorn bravely darted towards the noise ,he looked down on the small Buck angrily 'Who are you.' Thorn said 'You almost spooked my herd for no reason.' the small buck turned away embarrassed but then he replied 'I'm Prince I was left behind the last time my family herd migrated' 'Well Prince you can join the herd ' Thorn murmured loudly . Prince was shocked at this he hadn't expected this, he dipped his head respectfully to Thorn before turning away his furry pelt rising at his neck, he cautiously looked around before calming himself down it wasn't there.

image.thumb.png.fa9f66e05adc91dc4adcd5f824b65506.png

• Like 2

The rainy season had finally started and not just that the doe's looked more plump than usual that and it seemed the fawns would come soon too .     Thorn hadn't been challenged by the young buck whom had joined recently which meant Thorn  was still the lead buck. What also came with the rain is better grazing for the herd and more food for the doe's . But also means you'll get soaked by the rain. Thorn looked at his growing herd beaming with pride happiness .

image.thumb.png.9f48f63a001749533a94d156d8320969.png

image.thumb.png.9a01718cd520627635636787c5b233b9.png Thorn looked down at his herd with shear pride his happy expression not even slightly hidden he rang out a loud long bugle. He saw how beautiful and strong his new children were. Yet he wasn't the most pridefull that went to the doe's since they were first time mothers.

• Like 1