Stray Fawn Community

- PALE’S ADOPT SHOP -

savya

Welcome to my adopt shop!! It mostly contains dragons, but you might find a little monstrosity in there. It’s not likely you’ll find something else, but hey, we might find one for you.

Adopt anybody you like, but you have a limit.

You can only grab up to 2 at a time, and adopt more after a DIFFERENT person has adopted one.

There are 2 sections, the Hatchery and the Main Center.

But, you must tell me what you’re going to do with my babies. I don’t want them going into a storage of OC’s and never coming out again. :[ Put them in a story! Make art! Use it for a roleplay! Something!

Main Center

no dragons

Hatchery

no eggs

O yeah I forgot.

some other sutff:

-no hateful things

-I don’t need a mention that I made it unless you wanna, but if your filling a form and it says “creator” put me in please :]]

-if your new (first few weeks) or I don’t know you very well (like, not even one interaction w/ eachother) I will NOT give them to you (sorry), 

-you cannot re-give them, you must keep them (or give perm to me to use them)

-if it doesn’t apply to the above, do whatever you want with them

6 hours ago, lizardcake said:

i'm probably not going to adopt any (for now) but i just want to say that your basefills are so TASTY

aaa a ty

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I'm probably not going to adopt any, because I know my mind will put them into OC storage, but I love your art! 

lmao thats fine!! [I filled a base for this adopt but thank you anyways]

• Paw up 1

11 hours ago, piece of bread said:

Welcome to my adopt shop!! It mostly contains dragons, but you might find a little monstrosity in there. It’s not likely you’ll find something else, but hey, we might find one for you.

You can only grab up to 2 at a time, and adopt more after a DIFFERENT person has adopted one.

But, you must tell me what you’re going to do with my babies. I don’t want them going into a storage of OC’s and never coming out again. :[ Put them in a story! Make art! Use it for a roleplay! Something!

Main Center

DCC9E88A-E99E-4509-A3C6-6E0C1EFE96A7.png.c0e9d37b195e7f8d485e455105318feb.png

Name: Sea Nettle

Pronouns: she/they

Tribe: SeaWing

Other: Emo. Likes skulls and black things. DO NOT TAKE HER RIPPED-IN-HALF TEDDY BEAR. She will rip you into shreds, literally, it’s happened before. She’s horrible at swimming, so much for beings a SeaWings. Her eyes glow if she’s mad, like really mad. She’s scared of loud noises and cries a lot, especially if you mention her boyfriend. Who died. From a chicken on fire coming from the sky. Welp, that’s it I guess, take good care…

Hatchery

09952FFF-963A-44D3-8594-ADAB3D6386C7.thumb.png.f459281fbb9f6acf6ba9a74b3d07bdb8.png

We have an egg! We got this one from the lab.

can i have the eggo

11 hours ago, boolz said:

can i have the eggo

35E0CB66-00F7-430B-BD61-FB91C5558658.thumb.png.4dbbad197d6234e9daad70eaa96e291a.png

What will you name him? The lab worked on remaking leafspeak, I guess this is the result. He can grow plants form his left front-talons, except they react to his emotions no matter where he is. He’s timid and shy, and REALLY shiny. An interesting MudWing.

Now tell me what you’ll do with him, so he doesn’t go to waste. Then he’s yours.

• Love 1

On 1/18/2023 at 5:44 AM, piece of bread said:

Main Center

DCC9E88A-E99E-4509-A3C6-6E0C1EFE96A7.png.c0e9d37b195e7f8d485e455105318feb.png

Name: Sea Nettle

Pronouns: she/they

Tribe: SeaWing

Other: Emo. Likes skulls and black things. DO NOT TAKE HER RIPPED-IN-HALF TEDDY BEAR. She will rip you into shreds, literally, it’s happened before. She’s horrible at swimming, so much for beings a SeaWings. Her eyes glow if she’s mad, like really mad. She’s scared of loud noises and cries a lot, especially if you mention her boyfriend. Who died. From a chicken on fire coming from the sky. Welp, that’s it I guess, take good care…

Hatchery

BEE6C0BB-9570-41C5-A8F1-3796CC9A7B5A.thumb.png.1bdcf7f8ecea34c3eb7341ae808e84d2.png

A newly hatched egg, is waiting to be sent.

DE357B51-1A5E-4D52-A570-3796ADB2D812.thumb.png.06bf16fec281290df7903e259f3853d9.png

A scratched-up egg. Very large, too. We found it at the edge off a cliff. Odd, huh?

Scratchy egg pls?

10 hours ago, piece of bread said:

35E0CB66-00F7-430B-BD61-FB91C5558658.thumb.png.4dbbad197d6234e9daad70eaa96e291a.png

What will you name him? The lab worked on remaking leafspeak, I guess this is the result. He can grow plants form his left front-talons, except they react to his emotions no matter where he is. He’s timid and shy, and REALLY shiny. An interesting MudWing.

Now tell me what you’ll do with him, so he doesn’t go to waste. Then he’s yours.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

i'm going to name him fritillary :)))

i'm probably gonna make him into a rlly detailed character and make a rp with him somewhere else 🤭

5 hours ago, boolz said:

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

i'm going to name him fritillary :)))

i'm probably gonna make him into a rlly detailed character and make a rp with him somewhere else 🤭

Fritillary is yours!!!

4 hours ago, piece of bread said:

dw i move design plans (not complete ones) that have no egg, more eggs/OC’s soon

1 hour ago, Cloude said:

I would try to adopt, but the only dragons I tend to go after are HTTYD dragons 💔

eggs added!! and a httyd one as well :))

On 1/17/2023 at 11:44 PM, piece of bread said:

3B4EBD3C-C4AD-423F-BA71-13DA2BAE1F2E.thumb.png.ca42f68106f2073d5039c6d8327ba356.png

Interesting! We’ve never seen this egg before, defiantly not a tribe. [httyd ^^]

Staring,,,

Would need to see the character to figure out what I'd do with them :0
(But I definitely have plenty of HTTYD storylines to fit them into >:) )

8 hours ago, Cloude said:

Staring,,,

Would need to see the character to figure out what I'd do with them :0
(But I definitely have plenty of HTTYD storylines to fit them into >:) )

im kinda clueless on how to make them look nice,

can they wear clothes, though? I wanna give them a sweater/pullover or a suit or smtn