Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

Just now, BirbMaster2 said:

I can still give you tips 👍

Most importantly:

-Look on the wiki if you don’t know how to get a monster. 99% of the time there’s no need to buy it.

-Don’t get too excited about buying the next island and definitely don’t buy new islands the millisecond you can afford them. You’ll have to upgrade your castles on islands you already own to get room for more monsters, and if you can’t afford it and have too many islands which need to be upgraded, you’ll just kinda get stuck in limbo.

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Most importantly:

-Look on the wiki if you don’t know how to get a monster. 99% of the time there’s no need to buy it.

-Don’t get too excited about buying the next island and definitely don’t buy new islands the millisecond you can afford them. You’ll have to upgrade your castles on islands you already own to get room for more monsters, and if you can’t afford it and have too many islands which need to be upgraded, you’ll just kinda get stuck in limbo.

Castles and monsters makes me think I'm an evil Queen raising an army from the way you describe it

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Most importantly:

And also- don’t spend your diamonds on speeding things up too often. Trust me, if your super impatient, you will regret it

11 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

And also- don’t spend your diamonds on speeding things up too often. Trust me, if your super impatient, you will regret it

I have to play a demo version until my phone realises that it has lots of internet and the internet is on

• Confused 1

Bored so top 3 WORST msm monsters in my opinion (sound wise):

3: Scups. That sound is a literal toilet plunger.

3D6B72E7-DE1B-4841-B7B3-C6EEA99DBF4A.jpeg.7212edb814fa5da95fe19d05cda69661.jpeg

2: Barrb. Especially on Amber Island… it’s so.. ugh.

E35E5043-7A84-465D-8F6D-D6E3C1F558AD.jpeg.fb369fb20c13cd06f31a6f9902e9adac.jpeg

1: Wynq. This things voice is the vocal version of nails scratching on a chalkboard.

90E3B8D9-75C5-4A4D-A32F-F442154E345C.jpeg.4ffc76befec42f56b2c76678498ba5df.jpeg

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Indeed

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

i do

Long ago, the colossals were primordial godlike beings watching over the monster world. The 5 main islands of plant, cold, air, water, and earth we know today were joined in 1 continent. Sadly, in a catastrophe known as the cataclysm, they split apart. The monsters would’ve died out if it hadn’t been for the colossals pretty much sacrificing themselves to fuse their souls with the islands. They’ve been in a coma ever since.

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Long ago, the colossals were primordial godlike beings watching over the monster world. The 5 main islands of plant, cold, air, water, and earth we know today were joined in 1 continent. Sadly, in a catastrophe known as the cataclysm, they split apart. The monsters would’ve died out if it hadn’t been for the colossals pretty much sacrificing themselves to fuse their souls with the islands. They’ve been in a coma ever since

Still pending..