Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

Presenting: Feather the Whaddle!

uses they/them pronouns

Feather is easily distracted and indecisive, but also a certified fren. They love Gigacheeps. Total Gigacheep fanatic. Giant island-sized birds, what’s not to love? Feather even has a Gigacheep friend named Talon. Talon is literally still a child. 
FB34FBE3-2B5A-4C41-BD1E-DBE3EAB60467.thumb.jpeg.26d07366ca22846858af3007f50268c3.jpeg

• Love 1

• BirbMonstwo changed the title to Birb’s homethread (V2) where I slowly build up a pile of msm ocs
16 hours ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Presenting: Feather the Whaddle!

uses they/them pronouns

Feather is easily distracted and indecisive, but also a certified fren. They love Gigacheeps. Total Gigacheep fanatic. Giant island-sized birds, what’s not to love? Feather even has a Gigacheep friend named Talon. Talon is literally still a child. 
FB34FBE3-2B5A-4C41-BD1E-DBE3EAB60467.thumb.jpeg.26d07366ca22846858af3007f50268c3.jpeg

Oh man I posted this and forgot I had an art dump

• Sad 1

These images are from msm valentine's event update trailers. I do not know what to say about these, apart from the fact that I saw them in the morning before school, renembered while walking to school with my sister, and started laughing hysterically. I'd rather not explain this to her

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

• Haha 1

Tomorrow’s update is almost certainly the start of the 10th annual valentines event

i hope I can get schmoochle

not really a big fan of it, but valentines monster

each event also comes with some other additional update, my prediction is rare yawstritch. Also what everyone else seems to think.