Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

Just now, Prismatic Birb said:

I wanna go to the Monster World it just seems so

chill 

I can move to either Plant Island, Water Island or Fire Oasis. As cool as Fire Havem would be to be completely honest I’d overheat to deafh

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

I can move to either Plant Island, Water Island or Fire Oasis. As cool as Fire Havem would be to be completely honest I’d overheat to deafh

I'd probably move to water island (dang it there's no cross out tool for my cursed thought)

I have this really strange theory that there was a small war between plant and air elementals in the past. Which is why plant island has no air monsters and air island has no plant monsters. If you’re both, sucks. Dandidee were probably extremely disputed during this.

Just now, Prismatic Birb said:

I have this really strange theory that there was a small war between plant and air elementals in the past. Which is why plant island has no air monsters and air island has no plant monsters. If you’re both, sucks. Dandidee were probably extremely disputed during this.

ye I found taht weird

• Like 1

And perhaps World War Wublin is canon.
For the uninformed there was this big dispute on the msm wiki over whether Zuuker or Whajje was the better wublin, they even had official leaders and country flags. Smaller factions formed supporting other Wublins, particularly Gheegur and Poewk, and eventually the ZCF foundation (I forgot what ZCF stands for). They helped lessen the war and eventually moderators had to show up and just go ‘guys stop this is getting out of hand’. The entire drama lasted a whole day. 
I was neutral for most of the war but eventually joined the ZCF because peace.

Everyone was so serious about it, it was like a real war…

Am I the only one who finds it funny when I get emailed about notifications? It's just like 'hey birb, did this answer your question?' and the 'question' is 'Cool and epic Rain world thread'

• Haha 1

If these people were still active, would my name be birb?

Fun fact: my name when I was new to the forums was PurrSnoutMaster. I joined Lizardcake's birb cult, changing my name to BirbMaster for it, and never went back because PurrSnoutMaster is honestly kind of cringe and I don't post much niche content anymore

Screenshot(2171).thumb.png.5bf2914a9b9d5423e908549a2bdf4f0a.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spearmaster said:

If these people were still active, would my name be birb?

Fun fact: my name when I was new to the forums was PurrSnoutMaster. I joined Lizardcake's birb cult, changing my name to BirbMaster for it, and never went back because PurrSnoutMaster is honestly kind of cringe and I don't post much niche content anymore

Screenshot(2171).thumb.png.5bf2914a9b9d5423e908549a2bdf4f0a.png

I'll start referring to you as purrbirb /j

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prismatic Birb said:

I am carrying my headphones like this for convenience while not using them I feel like I have a cyborg enhancement 

F0762498-863B-4867-B801-69830D2FAF2A.thumb.jpeg.ef402027bb0e4fd120e6099c65afd157.jpeg

WhaT HapPenED TO YoUR FacE!? When I was younger and I saw car ads, I thought the blurring out was your face melting if you go in it

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

WhaT HapPenED TO YoUR FacE!? When I was younger and I saw car ads, I thought the blurring out was your face melting if you go in it

I once saw a commercial for Milka bubbles chocolate where the Milka cow pulls a lever and makes the streets wiggly like the bubble chocolate. I thought it was a warning about the evil cow with the magical power to change the shape of terrain. I was like 7

• Haha 1

One time when I was younger, I got detention for grabbing someone's neck from behind in the line to get back in during break. I almost strangled her. Former classmate whose name I forgot, if you're somehow reading this, I'm sorry.

Edited by Spearmaster
How did I make multiple grammar mistakes in this