Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

So basically Yarrow is an eldritch swamp entity who wants to blend in with society, so she takes a cat-like form and wears the mask for two reasons: 

1. Hide the fact her face is not a normal cat at all
  2. Have a job as a doctor. She's not exactly good at her job. Blending in like this is her first time in society in a few centuries, so she still has the beliefs of then.

1 minute ago, Galvana said:

THIS IS WINGS OF FIRE

IT'S GOT A LOT OF DRAGONS AND A FEW ASSASINS!

wof is chaotic and amazing 

when i first heard of it i thought it was just warrior cats with dragons but then i read it and was like "woah this is amazing its better than warriors!"

• Love 1

Just now, Attmoz said:

wof is chaotic and amazing 

when i first heard of it i thought it was just warrior cats with dragons but then i read it and was like "woah this is amazing its better than warriors!"

I AGREE

Just now, Galvana said:

I AGREE

My main problem with Warrior cats is how hard to follow it gets in the later books (I started the fourth arc and lost trac midway through) and also simmiliar plots (like the forbidden love jdfjfdjgfjdfhgj) getting reused sometimes

Also, the amount of walking in arc 2 /j

Just now, Galvana said:

My main problem with Warrior cats is how hard to follow it gets in the later books (I started the fourth arc and lost trac midway through) and also simmiliar plots (like the forbidden love jdfjfdjgfjdfhgj) getting reused sometimes

the first warrior book i read was dark river, i was really confused so i read the first arc and enjoyed it, and then i started the second arc and was like "this is boring as heck" and just spoiled myself on the rest of the books by watching warriors animations

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Galvana said:

I've read up to halfway through omen of the stars (arc four??) And I've only skipped one and a half books in between and I've read at least eight of the extras

Just now, Foxcake said:

I've read up to halfway through omen of the stars (arc four??) And I've only skipped one and a half books in between and I've read at least eight of the extras

Oh and at least eight graphic novels 

also yeah too much forbidden love, im pretty sure every arc has some form of it 

first arc- greystripe and silverstream 

second arc- feathertail and crowpaw(feather) 

third arc- leafpool and crowfeather 

fourth arc- dovewing and tigerheart 

and i literally can't remember the other arcs 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Attmoz said:

also yeah too much forbidden love, im pretty sure every arc has some form of it 

first arc- greystripe and silverstream 

second arc- feathertail and crowpaw(feather) 

third arc- leafpool and crowfeather 

fourth arc- dovewing and tigerheart 

and i literally can't remember the other arcs 

OH yeah

THEY SUCK AT ROMANCE I ONLY KNEW THEY WERE GONNA HAPPEN WAS FROM SHOULDERS

• Haha 1