Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

4 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

the first warrior book i read was dark river, i was really confused so i read the first arc and enjoyed it, and then i started the second arc and was like "this is boring as heck" and just spoiled myself on the rest of the books by watching warriors animations

I spoiled the books for me before I even read them

Found a warriors youtuber called Bright Gaurdian Akira, watched a lot of her vids, then asked my dad to buy me the first arc books

I was so dissapointed when the characters Akira talked about didn't appear in the first few books, for example, Jayfeather and all because of the freakin Jayfeather x Stick memes

Just now, Galvana said:

Found a warriors youtuber called Bright Gaurdian Akira, watched a lot of her vids, then asked my dad to buy me the first arc books

I was so dissapointed when the characters Akira talked about didn't appear in the first few books, for example, Jayfeather and all because of the freakin Jayfeather x Stick memes

I love spoilers

I hate how the 'ultimate guide' is freaking half lies

Mudclaw rebelled because he thought thunderclan was lying, not that he thought tallstar went mad

2 minutes ago, Galvana said:

bright guardian akira is epic, love her videos

• Paw up 1

Just now, Foxcake said:

Well, I am at my fifth school. People have tried to teach me four different languages-

I've learned some Spanish and French before

Spanish in the primary school I went to when I lived in England, and French in the secondary school after that.

Here in the school I go to in Poland we have polish lessons as normal, and learn English and German as foreign langueges. When we were learning German I understood nothing but now I don't have to go anymore (I go to sessions with the school psychologist instead)

Just now, Galvana said:

I don't renember much Spanish. But for some reason, I can't speak French normally, but whenever it's needed I understand a bit. Me and my sisters were doing random kahoots one time, we did a French kahoot and I got twice as many points as my sisters lol

Just now, Galvana said:

Spanish in the primary school I went to when I lived in England, and French in the secondary school after that.

Here in the school I go to in Poland we have polish lessons as normal, and learn English and German as foreign langueges. When we were learning German I understood nothing but now I don't have to go anymore (I go to sessions with the school psychologist instead)

(Tell me to freaking shut up)

I shall intend to type with the simplest vocabulary if it is your desire if what I share is too complex for you to comprehend

1 minute ago, Galvana said:

I don't renember much Spanish. But for some reason, I can't speak French normally, but whenever it's needed I understand a bit. Me and my sisters were doing random kahoots one time, we did a French kahoot and I got twice as many points as my sisters lol

i can speak an ok amount of spanish since both of my parents are Latinos and can speak fluent spanish. still need to practice though

• Like 1