Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V2) where I scream into the endless void of eternal agony

BirbMonstwo

Just now, BirbMaster2 said:

I just had a random thought what if if I ever end up disappearing from this forum for any reason like slowly forget about it or lose access to my account or even just like, die irl, what if someone makes an account pretending to be me? Like “Hi, it’s me BirbMaster, I just have a new account because I forgot my pass!”

And I can’t do anything about it?

• Sad 1

I just had a random thought what if if I ever end up disappearing from this forum for any reason like slowly forget about it or lose access to my account or even just like, die irl, what if someone makes an account pretending to be me? Like “Hi, it’s me BirbMaster, I just have a new account because I forgot my pass!”

At least losing access to my account won’t happen since I have 2

• Sad 1

NOOOO DON’T

07927263-93E6-4B08-BB28-6E0EC722FF7F.jpeg.e743b50baa6baf6724e6bec9673670dc.jpeg

1: ALL your money? Yeah, that’s clickbait

2: There’s no point paying money for stuff in the game. It may take longer to get but there’s nothing you HAVE to whip out your credit card for

It’s why I don’t watch msm gameplay videos, the YouTubers always just lamely spend money to get everything instantly and overreact to everything that happens. Do watch other content though like art stuff, lore videos, fanmade monsters/islands ect 

• Sad 1

NOOOO DON’T

07927263-93E6-4B08-BB28-6E0EC722FF7F.jpeg.e743b50baa6baf6724e6bec9673670dc.jpeg

1: ALL your money? Yeah, that’s clickbait

2: There’s no point paying money for stuff in the game. It may take longer to get but there’s nothing you HAVE to whip out your credit card for

It’s why I don’t watch msm gameplay videos, the YouTubers always just lamely spend money to get everything instantly and overreact to everything that happens. Do watch other content though like art stuff, lore videos, fanmade monsters/islands ect 

What am I doing with my life I just ranted about msmtubers

• Sad 1