Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

So this is the life before going to the other rp- Place of the forgotten ones the third era. This is in progress so don't post until I'm ready and this will be done little by little because we only have enough internet for the phone but starlink will arrive in a few weeks.

Faith was climbing up a slope, swiftly tracking a juicy rabbil as it hopped from ledge to ledge. Slush from the spring snow splashed underpaw and Faith wasn't the one doing it.

(It's currently morning in spring so keep up with my character's time)

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith was climbing up a slope, swiftly tracking a juicy rabbil as it hopped from ledge to ledge. Slush from the spring snow splashed underpaw and Faith wasn't the one doing it.

(It's currently morning in spring so keep up with my character's time)

The rabbil was bouncing along a ledge outside it's burrow. Faith had gotten into the ledge and she was stalking it quietly. The rabbil seemed to notice it was being stalked so it ran to it's nest, in Faith's direction. Faith shot out her claws. She was a second too late but her venomous tail caught it. The rabbil still went into the burrow. Faith looked at the entrance and decided she could fit. She clambered down to see lots of rabbils, and the one she poisoned, dead. She took the dead one to eat on the high ledge up one of the bumpy hills of Ramfox Towers and feasted on the small body slowly.