Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

55 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The rabbil was bouncing along a ledge outside it's burrow. Faith had gotten into the ledge and she was stalking it quietly. The rabbil seemed to notice it was being stalked so it ran to it's nest, in Faith's direction. Faith shot out her claws. She was a second too late but her venomous tail caught it. The rabbil still went into the burrow. Faith looked at the entrance and decided she could fit. She clambered down to see lots of rabbils, and the one she poisoned, dead. She took the dead one to eat on the high ledge up one of the bumpy hills of Ramfox Towers and feasted on the small body slowly.

She buried her remains of the rabbil and hopped down from the hill into a small valley. Birds soared overhead and Faith kept to the shadows. I haven't seen any nichelings in a while. Wonder where they are. Hope they don't bother me. I like my life how it is, no matter how lonely I am. She thought as she walked through the crevice between hills.

13 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Name: Shadows

Appearance: Savanna horns, poison fangs, one nimble fingers paw, one claw, and big body. Fur is black with small white speckles.

Personality: Grumpy and nonchalant, often stays by himself and dislikes company. They can warm up to others though it takes a while.

Starting point: Marshes

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

She buried her remains of the rabbil and hopped down from the hill into a small valley. Birds soared overhead and Faith kept to the shadows. I haven't seen any nichelings in a while. Wonder where they are. Hope they don't bother me. I like my life how it is, no matter how lonely I am. She thought as she walked through the crevice between hills.

Faith had never seen outside the Ramfox Towers before. Maybe she could see the desert or deepwoods? it's too dangerous! Her mind screamed

Shadows slowly awoke from their slumber. Another miserable day. Great. 

He decided to leave the marshes for once, and perhaps go on a small adventure. Maybe doing that would help them feel less alone and negative.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

New flora was blooming through the crusted soil and small insects were flying around. Rabbils hopped from here to there but Faith was already full.

(ANDROMEDA IT'S YOUR BEDTIME)

(its like 7:19 for me its not that late)

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Shadows made his way into the Deep Woods, and caught a few rabbils while there. He hadn't tasted the taste of rabbils in ages, and it felt nice and refreshing.

The rabbil Hills were unnatural for a nicheling like her to live in. She didn't like how dirt crumbled beneath her paws.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

The rabbil Hills were unnatural for a nicheling like her to live in. She didn't like how dirt crumbled beneath her paws.

I'm going to explore the world! I can see the desert and deepwoods! Her mind whipped happily. She decided to visit deepwoods first so she treaded across the land slowly.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

I'm going to explore the world! I can see the desert and deepwoods! Her mind whipped happily. She decided to visit deepwoods first so she treaded across the land slowly.

Faith noticed how warm her fur felt so she tried to catch a breeze, but it only felt worse. She didn't like the heat.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Faith noticed how warm her fur felt so she tried to catch a breeze, but it only felt worse. She didn't like the heat.

She gagged as she felt wet grass beneath her feet. Small mice were pondering around a thornbush nearby. Faith was slightly hungry so she dropped into a crouch. Her green eyes glittered as she neared them. She pounced, and her claws nearly killed both of them. Faith are one mouse and decided to save the other. Morning snow drifts down to land on her nose and she sneezed.

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

She gagged as she felt wet grass beneath her feet. Small mice were pondering around a thornbush nearby. Faith was slightly hungry so she dropped into a crouch. Her green eyes glittered as she neared them. She pounced, and her claws nearly killed both of them. Faith are one mouse and decided to save the other. Morning snow drifts down to land on her nose and she sneezed.

Mud squirmed beneath her paws and she had to keep her tail up to stop it dragging against the dew-covered grass. The mouse was trapped in her scorpion tail. Plains unfolded Infront of her with trees on either side. Her home was behind her. She was tired and found a nice tree to rest in.

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Mud squirmed beneath her paws and she had to keep her tail up to stop it dragging against the dew-covered grass. The mouse was trapped in her scorpion tail. Plains unfolded Infront of her with trees on either side. Her home was behind her. She was tired and found a nice tree to rest in.

Faith finished Off her mouse and continued walking. Her fur started to shed as she walked through a forest area. It was too warm for her but she didn't really stop 

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith finished Off her mouse and continued walking. Her fur started to shed as she walked through a forest area. It was too warm for her but she didn't really stop 

Shadows' ears pricked up. Great. Another nicheling. He burrowed even deeper into his den.