Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

On 1/26/2023 at 1:10 PM, Fox leaf said:

Name: Anara

Appearance: Short snout, big ears, antlers (with red+black horn color), yellow eyes, water body, normal hind legs, one wing, one nimble fingers, old-style swimming tail, sandy fur with a pale beige mask pattern

Personality: Shy, not keen on exploration, sheltered, not good at getting her point across and often formats sentences in a misleading way unintentionally

Starting point:image.png.2676ce43028351aac30e6415cfb01e00.png

image.png.0eaf7b8bdd8e1ede2af112aaeb21e680.png

• Love 1

Anara wandered along the shore, her pawprints forming almost a zigzag pattern as she sauntered from clam to clam. She noticed another one close by and made her way over to it. She pressed it down with her wing as best as she could, then cracked it open with her other paw.

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

He tried his best to silently dig deeper, hoping to not reveal his presence.

Faith walked forward and tripped inside his hole, stumbling on-top of him. "Oh! Sorry!" She yelped, scrambling outside the hole.

(I decided anybody can change the time and weather just don't change it dramatically or anything-)

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith walked forward and tripped inside his hole, stumbling on-top of him. "Oh! Sorry!" She yelped, scrambling outside the hole.

(I decided anybody can change the time and weather just don't change it dramatically or anything-)

They hissed at her and curled up again, his stinky tail hiding their face from view.

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

They hissed at her and curled up again, his stinky tail hiding their face from view.

Faith hissed back. She poked him with the non-pointy end of her tail three times. She then sat down next to the hole and wrapped her tail around her forepaws.

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith hissed back. She poked him with the non-pointy end of her tail three times. She then sat down next to the hole and wrapped her tail around her forepaws.

"Leave me alone. I don't like talking to others." He covered his eyes with his paw.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Leave me alone. I don't like talking to others." He covered his eyes with his paw.

"Well that's the thing! Where are the others? I haven't seen nichelings for ages, not that I'm too keen, of course." Faith said, eyes playful

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"Well that's the thing! Where are the others? I haven't seen nichelings for ages, not that I'm too keen, of course." Faith said, eyes playful

"I would be happy to not see nichelings for ages. It means that I don't have to talk to others and be judged."

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Can you go away now? I'm trying my best to be less rude." 

Faith snorted. "I just came looking for nichelings from Ramfox Towers! And now I've found one! I want to actually meet someone before my short life ends!" She gasped.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Faith snorted. "I just came looking for nichelings from Ramfox Towers! And now I've found one! I want to actually meet someone before my short life ends!" She gasped.

"Short life? What do you mean? You look really young. You have plenty of time to live and meet new creatures. Now go find someone else to pester." They closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Short life? What do you mean? You look really young. You have plenty of time to live and meet new creatures. Now go find someone else to pester." They closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Faith pounced on him and jumped onto the other side of the hole and sat down again. "We all have short lives! What if a bearyena jumps out of the forest and kills me?" She asked