Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith pounced on him and jumped onto the other side of the hole and sat down again. "We all have short lives! What if a bearyena jumps out of the forest and kills me?" She asked

"It depends on luck. I wasn't very lucky, you know...." A look of sadness seemed to reflect in their eyes. "You have a long life if you're lucky, and short life if you're not."

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"It depends on luck. I wasn't very lucky, you know...." A look of sadness seemed to reflect in their eyes. "You have a long life if you're lucky, and short life if you're not."

"I'm not lucky! My pack left me behind to go to a new island with an ocean tribe!" She exclaimed

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"I'm not lucky! My pack left me behind to go to a new island with an ocean tribe!" She exclaimed

"All nichelings experience moments where they're lucky or unlcuky. Nicheling who don't are probably god-like beings or something."

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"Usually if you say one thing then the opposite happens! The opposite would be I see no bearyenas!

"I'll get rid of it." Shadows emerged from the den and ambushed the bearyena. The poison from his fangs made it weak. "Come on! I can't kill it myself." He called to her.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"I'll get rid of it." Shadows emerged from the den and ambushed the bearyena. The poison from his fangs made it weak. "Come on! I can't kill it myself." He called to her.

(I was planning it to be a big eared ape-

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Her smaller size made it easier to maneuver. She darted under it's belly while slashing up claws and her venomous tail while biting hard on it's tail.

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Her smaller size made it easier to maneuver. She darted under it's belly while slashing up claws and her venomous tail while biting hard on it's tail.

The bearyena roared and there off shadow while slamming Faith's head into a tree. Faith was knocked out, a trickle of blood coming from her head. The bearyena seemed to be crouching for it stood up on all fours and seemed to nearly be the size of the trees.

9 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The bearyena roared and there off shadow while slamming Faith's head into a tree. Faith was knocked out, a trickle of blood coming from her head. The bearyena seemed to be crouching for it stood up on all fours and seemed to nearly be the size of the trees.

He leaped at the bearyena and finished it. They couldn't stand this nicheling, but he did feel bad for them. They wrapped herbs around her head to hopefully help her heal, and slipped back into his den and tried to go back to sleep

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He leaped at the bearyena and finished it. They couldn't stand this nicheling, but he did feel bad for them. They wrapped herbs around her head to hopefully help her heal, and slipped back into his den and tried to go back to sleep

When the nicheling awoke, she was tired and shadow was asleep. She curled up in some roots as Twilight was falling and dozed off 

12 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

When the nicheling awoke, she was tired and shadow was asleep. She curled up in some roots as Twilight was falling and dozed off 

They awoke, and noticed the nicheling was still there. Something in his brain to stay with them, and so they did.

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

They awoke, and noticed the nicheling was still there. Something in his brain to stay with them, and so they did.

The first light of dawn was seeing through the wet canopy. Morning dew was settling on the grass. Faith opened her eyes and noticed shadow was awake (didn't know if ur next to me or something or just outside your hole -?)

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

The first light of dawn was seeing through the wet canopy. Morning dew was settling on the grass. Faith opened her eyes and noticed shadow was awake (didn't know if ur next to me or something or just outside your hole -?)

(next to you) 

"Looks like you're awake." He grumbled. "I was just watching you to make sure you were safe at night. I'll be on my way now." He began to leave.

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(next to you) 

"Looks like you're awake." He grumbled. "I was just watching you to make sure you were safe at night. I'll be on my way now." He began to leave.

She looked disappointed and hurt that he was just going to abandon her. "Bye" she said softly

5 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She looked disappointed and hurt that he was just going to abandon her. "Bye" she said softly

They looked back at them and for some reason something told them to stay. He returned. "Fine, I'll stay with you I guess." They grumbled.

Edited by Andromeda_

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

They looked back at them and for some reason decided to stay. He returned. "Fine, I'll stay with you I guess." They grumbled.

She made a small smile. She could have a friend! (Friend is apparently spelt dressing according to my Auto correct)

She made a small smile. She could have a friend! (Friend is apparently spelt dressing according to my Auto correct)

He spotted a rabbil nearby, and quickly pounced on it. They brought the meat back to her. "We can share it." He said as he took half of it.

On 1/26/2023 at 10:10 PM, Fox leaf said:

Name: Dark rose / rose

Appearance: has broken bird wings for some reason...

16749407671968709330290174092862.thumb.jpg.1625dac914d6823ca52559792be038f8.jpg

Personality: (I never follow my personalities so ye sorry

Starting point: deepwoods

Name: Slither

Appearance:

16749409521782256194988761430186.thumb.jpg.dc65634fc16afcd22154901e69ccb8ee.jpg

Personality: charming, blind, cunning, seems nice but it's evil

Starting point: the shore outside Coconut Desert 

Slither is free if anybody wants to take him to use because I won't)

Name: Oak

Appearance: (weather prediction horns)

16749411384208435647513083243739.thumb.jpg.b05750f6f1c4f54d3094d4459868f0fb.jpg

Personality: ...

Starting point: deepwoods

Name: Seabed

Appearance:

16749412712517948502774233127251.thumb.jpg.32b55496e94f6dd352f409636609017e.jpg

Personality:...

Starting point: ocean