Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He spotted a rabbil nearby, and quickly pounced on it. They brought the meat back to her. "We can share it." He said as he took half of it.

She ate the other half slowly. It was nice to eat rabbil again. When she finished the sun was rising.

-

Deadrose climbed up a tree in the middle of the deepwoods. It was the biggest tree and it towered over all the other trees. It bore fruits and water was trapped in every leaf. Birds and creatures nested in every branch and deadrose called it home.

-

Oak yawned as she stretched beneath the tangled roots of a mangrove tree. She caught a quick fish to eat, stretched and started to weave more branches into her root den.

-

Seabed Sean from Coral to Coral and spiralled best the surface. Fish had gotten used to her although she still ate them. She's had lived underwater since she could remember.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

She ate the other half slowly. It was nice to eat rabbil again. When she finished the sun was rising.

-

Deadrose climbed up a tree in the middle of the deepwoods. It was the biggest tree and it towered over all the other trees. It bore fruits and water was trapped in every leaf. Birds and creatures nested in every branch and deadrose called it home.

-

Oak yawned as she stretched beneath the tangled roots of a mangrove tree. She caught a quick fish to eat, stretched and started to weave more branches into her root den.

-

Seabed Sean from Coral to Coral and spiralled best the surface. Fish had gotten used to her although she still ate them. She's had lived underwater since she could remember.

Deadrose caught a bird. She looked catching birds but she never ate them. They had saved her life, after a bluebird attack.

-

Oak had finally finished her house after weaving in a bunch of branches. Oak just needed to get wet to enter, like a beaver. It had a nice, dry bed, lots of berries and an infinite amount of fish from being half in the water.

-

Seabed sat on some coral while cracking open a shell. A shadow crossed her vision, as the biggest shark she had ever seen swam towards her

15 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Deadrose caught a bird. She looked catching birds but she never ate them. They had saved her life, after a bluebird attack.

-

Oak had finally finished her house after weaving in a bunch of branches. Oak just needed to get wet to enter, like a beaver. It had a nice, dry bed, lots of berries and an infinite amount of fish from being half in the water.

-

Seabed sat on some coral while cracking open a shell. A shadow crossed her vision, as the biggest shark she had ever seen swam towards her

Deadrose released the bird and slid down the tree to ground. She decided to explore.

-

Oak went swimming in the lagoon. She loved swimming lots.

-

Seabed screamed at the shark dives for her and grabbed her tail as she was trying to enter the small coral cave entrance.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Deadrose released the bird and slid down the tree to ground. She decided to explore.

-

Oak went swimming in the lagoon. She loved swimming lots.

-

Seabed screamed at the shark dives for her and grabbed her tail as she was trying to enter the small coral cave entrance.

Deadrose heard a growling sound. She then came face-to-face with a massive bearyena

-

Oak winced as a leech latched onto her long tail so she tugged it off.

-

Seabed slashed at the shark but her webbed paws did nothing and she only had tiny teeth. A dolphin slammed into the shark's nose, taking it into shock and forcing it to release Seabed.

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"Good idea. I'm pretty sure there's a lagoon around here" Faith purred. (Let's meet Oak!)

They made his way to the lagoon and lapped up some water. He thought they heard another nicheling's pawsteps...

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

They made their way to the lagoon and lapped up some water. He thought they heard another nicheling's pawsteps...

Oak noticed that other nichelings were taking a drink, so she perked up her ears and was looking curious as she walked up to them.

-

Faith noticed that there was another nicheling. "Hello!" She called, walking to the nicheling. She was a head bigger than Oak.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Oak noticed that other nichelings were taking a drink, so she perked up her ears and was looking curious as she walked up to them.

-

Faith noticed that there was another nicheling. "Hello!" She called, walking to the nicheling. She was a head bigger than Oak.

Shadows said nothing and let her do the socializing.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

-

"My name is Oak" Oak said coolly. "I live here. I have a home nearby but it's not suited for more nichelings, let alone ones bigger than me." She chirped.

-

"Aren't you a bit young to live alone?" Faith asked "eh, I don't mind it" Oak replied with a shrug.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"My name is Oak" Oak said coolly. "I live here. I have a home nearby but it's not suited for more nichelings, let alone ones bigger than me." She chirped.

-

"Aren't you a bit young to live alone?" Faith asked "eh, I don't mind it" Oak replied with a shrug.

"I'm Shadows." They said.

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

-

Oak realised she was soaked so she shook out her fur, but that made it look more messy. "Uh oops" Oak murmured.

-

Faith looked at Oak and her tail twitched in amusement. "Anyway my name is Faith." She said. "Nice to meet you Oak. How do you live here when it's so-" she was cut off as a large roar echoed among the trees.

A big-eared ape bluest from the trees, hardly any fur against it's thick skin. Only the sharpest claws could impenetrait it. "Run!" Faith screeched and darted across the water, into a deeper part of the forest.

-

Oak scrambled into the river and disappeared into her small home

5 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Oak realised she was soaked so she shook out her fur, but that made it look more messy. "Uh oops" Oak murmured.

-

Faith looked at Oak and her tail twitched in amusement. "Anyway my name is faith and Mr. Grumpy over there is called Softie." She joked. "Nice to meet you Oak. How do you live here when it's so-" she was cut off as a large roar echoed among the trees.

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

A big-eared ape bluest from the trees, hardly any fur against it's thick skin. Only the sharpest claws could impenetrait it. "Run!" Faith screeched and darted across the water, into a deeper part of the forest.

-

Oak scrambled into the river and disappeared into her small home

Shadows panicked and ran into their small hole.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Shadows panicked and ran into their small hole.

(Behind the big-ear-

Faith kept running and crashed into another nicheling. "Sorry!" She called, but the other brown-pink nicheling had launched her tail towards Faith's head. There was a crack as it hit her forehead, knocking out Faith.

-

Deadrose looked over Faith's barely breathing body and left her. Deadrose ran up a nearby tree and sat there in wait for the bearyena. The bearyena came a while later, and violently picked up Faith's body. It must have thought she was dead for it stalked away.

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(Behind the big-ear-

Faith kept running and crashed into another nicheling. "Sorry!" She called, but the other brown-pink nicheling had launched her tail towards Faith's head. There was a crack as it hit her forehead, knocking out Faith.

-

Deadrose looked over Faith's barely breathing body and left her. Deadrose ran up a nearby tree and sat there in wait for the bearyena. The bearyena came a while later, and violently picked up Faith's body. It must have thought she was dead for it stalked away.

(wha- why would she just leave her there lmao) 

Shadows saw the bearyena carrying Faith in its jaws. They charged at it, eventually killing it after wrestling with it for a while.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

(Behind the big-ear-

-

Faith was dreaming of stars and Twilight, while running away from destiny. It was weird how she couldn't tell where it was coming from but she could feel breath on her back.

-

Deadrose climbed down from the tree and walked to the lagoon. She took a sip, checked for danger and flounce nothing. She could small nichelings nearby. oh no. Did I just get one of their friends killed? She wondered, then shook her head. Why should I care!? She ran into me! And it's survival of the fittest! It was midday and she sat watching the fish by the lagoon.

-

Oak was trembling in her den, but she didn't dare see what was outside. She layed, shivering, in her nest and managed to size off

-

Seabed swam out of the coral den to see the shark was dead. She sliced some off and ate it.

9 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(wha- why would she just leave her there lmao) 

Shadows saw the bearyena carrying Faith in its jaws. They charged at it, eventually killing it after wrestling with it for a while.

When Faith woke up the sun was leaving the middle of the sky. "Where..." She started, then saw Shadow and the dead bearyena. She tried to stand up, but collapsed.

-

Deadrose tried to catch multiple fish but failed. She decided to go home.

-

Oak got out of her nest and peaked out of her den, out of the lagoon, to see a chunky tail whisk out of sight, so she went to investigate.

-

Seabed had gone to see for the first time in years and saw a small, sandy island with a couple of palm trees and bushes. She swam over when a few small waves had hurled past her face.